Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FALSkills

OneClickRegicide [Premium]

Posted (edited)

This script will complete the quests Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide. 

The script functions only via script arguments, no GUI at the moment.  Everyone should learn to use arguments, we are here to automate things after all so why have to fill out your options every time?!
A skippable GUI is in development. There are a lot of features I want to include in it, so no ETA currently.

Features:

• Completes all quests from pretty much any step in the quest, from most locations in RuneScape.
    • Three certain steps are unable to be started from currently, please see documentation below if you are experiencing issues with starting mid-quest.
  • Can purchase all required items for you
  • Equips best detected gear depending on the mode selected: magic or ranged
  • Supports up to magic shortbow (i) with rune arrows or trident of the seas / toxic trident
  • Automatically uses summer pies if needed
  • Avoids Underground Pass traps when possible
  • Customizable item purchase list, so you can get the script to purchase whatever items at whatever prices you want
  • TRiBot ABCL v2 10/10
    • Also includes a unique implementation of ABC2 which uses data from every attempted and every completed action to encourage unique behavior on every account that runs it.
  • Full Looking Glass support.  All 400+ accounts I have ran through personally have been on Looking Glass, and I encourage you to use it as well!

Requires:

• 51 agility
  • 25 ranged
  • 50+ ranged OR 75+ magic

Never used script arguments before?  This is where you include them when running a script:

Spoiler

328e5eef01375c87adf915c5c1dd855b-png.jpg

These are the arguments I usually use:
Ranged accounts:
purchaseItems;endAtGE

Magic accounts:
magicMode;purchaseItems;endAtGE

These can be generated using the Arguments generator google sheet below, with other options as well!

Script is found here:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3148

Arguments generator:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xe7NTbBn3svJGkLDt0hJdxIdgTcjykl6F9k-ERs6_Ls/copy

That link will ask you to make a copy of the document.  If you are unable to use Google docs, contact me.  Use the arguments generator to customize the script to your liking until a GUI is available.

Documentation found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9FSZtGtyhd2BXsxxms9OE8tTntNt3QcKX7guP3t6oo/edit

The documentation is more-so an explanation of arguments, some known-bugs that are being worked on, and general info about the script.

Bugs do still exist! Report them to me here or on discord, FALSkills#1985. I will reply and fix them as quickly as I can! Please check the client debug first, it will print information that may be explaining what the script is doing!

Bug report format: 

Argument used:

Quest the script was on:

Description of what was happening:

Screenshot/gif, if relevant:

Bot/client debugs (please include in spoiler or from a pastebin source as they will be very long):

Future Development:

• Data tracking / high scores
  • Ability to purchase desired gear sets
  • Ability to bring an axe and kill/cook a rabbit rather than purchase one
  • Break handler support (Currently does NOT support TRiBot break handler)
  • Much more to be included with GUI

Pricing:
This is my first time pricing a script!  Please leave feedback or suggestions if you are unhappy with the available options.

The target for this script is gold farming. The auths are priced assuming that you will complete this questline on multiple accounts.  If you are just looking to complete it on a singular account, there are numerous service providers you can talk to.  Assuming that you would be paying at least 10m OSRS gp per questline to a service provider, you would need to run it on ~4 accounts per month using 1 auth to break even, with the added benefit of not having to deal with a service provider!

I am very dedicated to minimizing ban-rates and keeping this script available as a tool for Zulrah farmers and account builders.  Please send me suggestions, complaints, anything to improve the script! 

Screenshots:
 d4c2499e036f994e77c85a61f4e721d2.png

fe13e2bb0fdb46cb1a87a508ddd68934.png

f1b54b9e6d94400f6c70a2b23cdee763.png

Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The prices is perfect for goldfarmers who want to use it for multiple days, there should be an option to run it for 1 day and adjust the price accordingly, it would be awesome for people who wants to support you but only need to use the script 1 time instead of 30 days :P. i would buy it instantly since i only need to use it once.

7 minutes ago, mryou420 said:

The prices is perfect for goldfarmers who want to use it for multiple days, there should be an option to run it for 1 day and adjust the price accordingly, it would be awesome for people who wants to support you but only need to use the script 1 time instead of 30 days :P. i would buy it instantly since i only need to use it once.

Unfortunately the minimum auth duration is 14 days, otherwise I would love to have a shorter-term option!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Unfortunately the minimum auth duration is 14 days, otherwise I would love to have a shorter-term option!

That would suffice, is there a way to buy the 14 days, i will buy it immediately since i was waiting for you to go premium so i can buy it. hopefully there will be a 14 days option soon ^^

kind regards,

17 minutes ago, Flax said:

Congrats on premium dude, you 100% deserve it! :)  Too bad I don't farm zulrah or else I would've bought this in a heartbeat.

Are you planning on making AvasQuestline premium aswell?

I am! It will be much more fairly priced, as many of those quests are available elsewhere.

3 minutes ago, mryou420 said:

That would suffice, is there a way to buy the 14 days, i will buy it immediately since i was waiting for you to go premium so i can buy it. hopefully there will be a 14 days option soon ^^

kind regards,

I will not be offering a shorter auth at this time sorry, I am going to see how the initial pricing goes and consider that in the future.

Posted (edited)

Underground pass hasn't been saving the grid paths for you, had a mistake in my file/path generator 😭
That fix among with a few others will be uploaded shortly.
Fixes:

1. Saving grid path
  2. Full inventory when trying to pick up Witch's cat - drops junk
  3. Brings/buys more arrows if low range
  4. Ability to re-navigate the underground pass to obtain: Barrel of coal-tar, Sulphur, Book o' bangs if needed
  5. Random isolated issue with PURCHASING_SUPPLIES
  6. Script will complete Tree Gnome Village if it detects that Grand Tree is complete but Tree Gnome Village is not, due to a major dax walker bug
  7. Improved detection/navigation of the Rotten apple in Biohazard
  8. Brings 10 arrows instead of 5 if low range (for shooting rope-bridge)
  9. Enables NPC attack options if they are hidden.
Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 2

Awesome script, I've tested this in beta and I've just used it and it's incredible! 

I would like to point out one thing that came to my attention. When the bot is purchasing items from ge it used a value of 500 on a lot of items. If that value is static it might alert bot watch maybe? 

But besides that it's one of the best scripts I've ever seen.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, angelheartz said:

Awesome script, I've tested this in beta and I've just used it and it's incredible! 

I would like to point out one thing that came to my attention. When the bot is purchasing items from ge it used a value of 500 on a lot of items. If that value is static it might alert bot watch maybe? 

But besides that it's one of the best scripts I've ever seen.

Thank you!  While this is purely anecdotal, I've had my goldfarms purchasing items for specific values for a long time and it has not been a problem for me. 

The GUI will feature a tab where all purchase-able items are loaded and values can be changed. 

For now, if you enable the argument "customList", it will load the itemlist.json file in .tribot/RegicideQuestline/ folder.  You can specify values in there as well, with more info (such as pricing) on documentation.  Feature has not been tested extensively, just an FYI.

Updating shortly with the following fixes:

• Script will attempt to purchase items if it cannot detect arrows of high enough quality to kill enemies.
  • Fixed niche issues with being unable to teleport out from UGP
  • Wrote handler for Tyra's guard being unable to spawn after first dense forest - script will now end at 3rd dense forest. Please contact me if you run into this issue so that I can test the fix, I did not release the combat handler yet.
  • Improved inventory management during initial setup
Edited by FALSkills