Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FALSkills

OneClickRegicide Questline [Free]

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Script unavailable for the time being.  It is no longer on the repository.

This script will complete the quests Plague CIty, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide. 

The script functions only via script arguments, no GUI.  I am strongly considering changing that.... but still providing the option to skip GUI.  Everyone should learn to use arguments, we are here to automate things after all so why have to fill out your options every time?!

Features:

  • Completes all quests from pretty much any step in the quest, from most location in RuneScape.
  • Can purchase all required items for you
  • Equips best detected gear depending on the mode selected:magic or ranged
  • Supports up to magic shortbow (i) with rune arrows or trident of the seas / toxic trident.
  • Automatically uses summer pies if needed
  • Avoids Underground Pass traps when possible
  • Customizable item purchase list, so you can get the script to purchase whatever items at whatever prices you want.  
  • Many more options to come

Requires:

  • 51 agility
  • 25 ranged
  • 50+ ranged OR 75+ magic

Never used script arguments before?  This is where you include them when running a script:

Spoiler

328e5eef01375c87adf915c5c1dd855b-png.jpg

 

These are the arguments I usually use:


Ranged accounts:
purchaseItems;endAtGE

Magic accounts:
magicMode;purchaseItems;endAtGE

These can be generated using the google sheet below, with other options as well!

Script is found here:
https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3122

Arguments generator:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xe7NTbBn3svJGkLDt0hJdxIdgTcjykl6F9k-ERs6_Ls/copy

That link will ask you to make a copy of the document.  If you are unable to use Google docs, contact me.  Use the arguments generator to customize the script to your liking.

Documentation found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9FSZtGtyhd2BXsxxms9OE8tTntNt3QcKX7guP3t6oo/edit

 

I will be removing this script from the repository in a couple weeks. Take advantage while it lasts :)

 

Bugs do still exist! Report them to me here or on discord:

Bug report format:

Quote

Argument used:

Quest the script was on:

Description of what was happening:

Screenshot/gif, if relevant:

Bot/client debugs (please include in spoiler as they will be very long):

 

 

Edited by FALSkills
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FALSkills said:

This script will complete the quests Plague CIty, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide. 

The script functions only via script arguments, no GUI.  I am strongly considering changing that.... but still providing the option to skip GUI.  Everyone should learn to use arguments, we are here to automate things after all so why have to fill out your options every time?!

Nice release! I agree on the script arguments although I think the best way to handle it is have a GUI with presets you can save, and then load presets through args. as using just args might not be easy for a small scale user. Especially with more advanced options like buy lists with prices..not sure how many items you might need in there but the args could get long. Either way whatever you end up doing I'm sure it will work great for the majority of users.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zully said:

Nice release! I agree on the script arguments although I think the best way to handle it is have a GUI with presets you can save, and then load presets through args. as using just args might not be easy for a small scale user. Especially with more advanced options like buy lists with prices..not sure how many items you might need in there but the args could get long. Either way whatever you end up doing I'm sure it will work great for the majority of users.

Yep that is along the lines of what I've been considering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

[13:22:44] Starting client.
[13:32:16] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:32:20] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:32:20] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:32:21] Disabled all randoms.
[13:32:24] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Crueldoom27 using method: Look at only
[13:32:24] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Crueldoom27 using method: Look at only
[13:32:51] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.
[13:33:02] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:33:07] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:33:07] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:33:07] Disabled all randoms.
[13:33:10] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Vajproshki using method: Look at only
[13:33:11] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Vajproshki using method: Look at only
[13:35:13] InteractionHelper: Rotating camera to make target visible. Current attempts: 1
[13:35:41] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.
[13:35:48] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:35:53] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:35:53] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:35:53] Disabled all randoms.

 

Script is just stuck at bank?

 

It withdraws 10 fire runes and 10 water runes and 1000 coins, and then it just freezes on getting items part for Biohazard. Also it didn't buy any of the required items even though I have plenty of money

Edited by afinalblow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, afinalblow said:

[13:22:44] Starting client.
[13:32:16] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:32:20] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:32:20] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:32:21] Disabled all randoms.
[13:32:24] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Crueldoom27 using method: Look at only
[13:32:24] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Crueldoom27 using method: Look at only
[13:32:51] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.
[13:33:02] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:33:07] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:33:07] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:33:07] Disabled all randoms.
[13:33:10] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Vajproshki using method: Look at only
[13:33:11] PlayerExaminer: Inspecting player: Vajproshki using method: Look at only
[13:35:13] InteractionHelper: Rotating camera to make target visible. Current attempts: 1
[13:35:41] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.
[13:35:48] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[13:35:53] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[13:35:53] Setting up global walk condition.
[13:35:53] Disabled all randoms.

 

Script is just stuck at bank?

 

It withdraws 10 fire runes and 10 water runes and 1000 coins, and then it just freezes on getting items part for Biohazard. Also it didn't buy any of the required items even though I have plenty of money

You need to generate arguments using the Argument generator and then include those arguments when running the script.

 

There is also a bug report format

Edited by FALSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I tried filling out the table and then I copy and pasted the final row labeled Argument in green into the spot where you run the script. It still isn't working? :(

 

=if(B3,"loadLastSettings",REGEXREPLACE(JOIN(";",D3,F3,H3,J3,L3,N3,P3,R3,T3,V3,X3,Z3,AB3,AD3,AF3,AH3,AJ3),";*;",";"))

 

Is that what I copy and paste into the script? ^

Edited by afinalblow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, afinalblow said:

I tried filling out the table and then I copy and pasted the final row labeled Argument in green into the spot where you run the script. It still isn't working? :(

 

=if(B3,"loadLastSettings",REGEXREPLACE(JOIN(";",D3,F3,H3,J3,L3,N3,P3,R3,T3,V3,X3,Z3,AB3,AD3,AF3,AH3,AJ3),";*;",";"))

 

Is that what I copy and paste into the script? ^

That is the proper cell, but that is not what you want to copy. Once you fill out row 3 with the desired settings, that cell should auto-fill the proper information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

That is the proper cell, but that is not what you want to copy. Once you fill out row 3 with the desired settings, that cell should auto-fill the proper information.

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT :)

Ok back to having it figured out, but it's not using any stamina potions on biohazard?

Edited by afinalblow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, afinalblow said:

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT :)

Never mind

It was working and then all of a sudden stopped?

Contact me on discord please, and if you're going to dump debugs please put them in a spoiler.

FALSkills#1985

Edited by FALSkills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, imParadigm said:

Just started using it. Only problem I ran into was it didn't buy required items. Teleported to castle wars bank and got stuck on "failed to find Antidote++." Will report back with results.

You need to include the argument:

"purchaseItems"

for it to buy the required items. Check the box on the argument generator and it will add it to the generated argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

You need to include the argument:

"purchaseItems"

for it to buy the required items. Check the box on the argument generator and it will add it to the generated argument.

I used this argument --

Quote

=if(B5,"loadLastSettings",REGEXREPLACE(JOIN(";",D5,F5,H5,J5,L5,N5,P5,R5,T5,V5,X5,Z5,AB5,AD5,AF5,AH5,AJ5),";*;",";"))

Purchase items was selected and I even started at GE. I just went ahead and bought everything myself and then started the script.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • This update features:

      Fixed broken hooks from today's update


      Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)


      Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Add List support for common methods


      Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)


      Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops




      Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 148 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...