Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

[100K-1M+/HR] nMercher [Intelligent Grand Exchange Flipper] [Customization] [ABC2]

FuFExYj.png6d7d5a85748371dedeef5b2b912accf8.png94328b656fa25c83b214b7684c84a940.pngunknown.pngunknown.pnge06709ef7544222853ddc950d42350d5.png

nMercher is a grand exchange flipping bot that will merch your chosen items to the best of its ability using an intelligent algorithm.

This algorithm is constantly being improved.

Please read the "Terms & conditions/Things to be aware of" section at the bottom of this post before purchasing.

Repository Link:

Description/Information:

• This bot will intelligently merch items at the grand exchange to make potentially massive profits
  • Note that merching is quite different from other scripts, and merching can have a learning curve - don't be discouraged if you aren't successful at first
  • You should aim to reach about 0.75% - 1.25% of your cash stack/hr. This may vary depending on the current market, the time of day, and other variables.
  • Very large/small cash stacks don't follow this general linear pattern
  • Here's a great merching guide for beginners https://www.ge-tracker.com/forums/topic/23-benefits-complete-osrs-flipping-guide-old-school-runescape/

Instructions:

• Start the script at the Grand Exchange with gold in your inventory or items to sell
  • It's recommended to not mess around with any advanced item preferences unless you are familiar with merching
  • If you are having issues, please follow the instructions below
  • Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before running the script 
  • Please disable the TRiBot firewall as it does nothing but cause problems
  • If you run windows you can use this: (https://tribot.org/forums/topic/77307-windows-delete-hooksdat-and-the-jagex-cache/)

Requirements:

• Nothing but gold!

Pictures/Videos:

I0icz3S.gif

Features:

• An intelligent merch handling algorithms
  • ABC2
  • The script is constantly being improved
  • Custom item selection
  • Tons of (optional) customization, and more options are always being added
  • Detailed runtime statistics tracker
  • Runtime option selection (such as sell-only mode)
  • Random AFK'ing
  • Mini-breaking (log out for a period of time when there is nothing to do)
  • Looking glass support
  • Resizeable support
  • Script argument support
  • Extremely accurate profit tracking
  • Highscores
  • Dynamic signatures
  • Item ID list included in GUI
  • ... and much more, try it out yourself with the free trial!

How to set up Mini-Breaking/Random-AFK'ing:

Click the spoiler to open the guide

Spoiler

378b6369a3b8a172628e1d4e3102bc3e.png0e975ca6cf6a2084f1e2ee3c35e4a2db.png

Note that all values are in seconds. Mini-breaking will only execute when the script is waiting for offers to sell.

The frequency section is how often you want to take a break/afk. The afk/break length section is the actual length of the afk/break that you want to take.

Min/max values are pretty self explanatory, values outside of this range of [min, max] will never be chosen.

The average is simply the average time you want for the respective category. If you enter a frequency average of 600, then it will afk/break on average every 10 minutes.

The deviation part is where most people get confused. This is one standard deviation from the average value. If you are not familiar with standard deviation, than I recommend you simply do your average value divided by 4 or 5. Standard deviation is simply a measure of variation on a data set. This image may help to understand this further. The center point, 0, is your average value. The lower case greek letter sigma, σ, is the standard deviation symbol. There is a 34.1% chance that the value chosen will be in the range of your average + deviation. There is also a 34.1% chance the value chosen will be in the range of your average - deviation. This data will be slightly skewed depending on your min/max ranges but it will generally follow this pattern.

Image result for standard deviation

Applying this to a real example, if I use the following setup I can expect to AFK on average every 5 minutes, with a 68.2% chance of the frequency being in the range of 270-330 seconds (4 and a half to 5 and a half minutes), 95.6% chance of the frequency being in the range of 240-360 seconds (4 minutes to 6 minutes), and so on and so forth. The value chosen will never be below 150, or above 600, although with the chosen average/deviation it is unlikely these would ever be chosen in the first place. I can expect to afk on average for a length of 20 seconds, with a 68.2% chance of the actual length being in the range of 16-24 seconds, and so on and so forth.

47c286f452124111cab74cb3fe756e57.png

View Free Trial:

• A free couple hour trial is available at https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3105 if you are VIP.
  • Note that a few hours of merching may not depict an accurate image of the method as you could make absolutely nothing, or you could make way more than normal.

Progress Reports:

Spoiler

unknown.png94328b656fa25c83b214b7684c84a940.pngf8121444b3b08ed496ad1266ee14279e.pngunknown.pngunknown.png177d65cbce46ebd307baff29f4570b2c.pngunknown.pnga343117865afbf2731787096d8fa833b-png.jpg59b44d7ff0e3af9e2a6447c2866ccbaf.pngUNv6cNs.pngLbaWfAt.jpgb3ce1811dc12444c831a69db1a1653e4.pngeef371f85306c1064945dd5408cc13fa.png2019-02-10_14-28-36.pngunknown.png2f898aa300944195289e87debffe908e-png.jpgead31c08806c7eb524ee6c780231ca8a.pngL8bnNlS.png3115f0ba78a818153ae5a591eebb1a47.png67df81d0b329037c2ed182e4bf147819-png.jpgNYqVtRo.jpg6d7e4b0ef1635e68286b92d4a809b10a-png.jpg4f502d53a59e271cfe9e8979bd180884.pngjsbrtkm.jpg9e47d929d3ce6658be6c2a9266a82e43.pngunknown.pngd853e79ee5eb14c98c5b2b4193b99257.pngd110ddc2a54a77655033bcd8f9616a81.pngkTZcCL3.pngunknown.pngkSSMtEZ.jpgunknown.pngc338974d6816a7831bb3d098c8f57660.pngc9066a3b634fe1c8692b0192d27d1f58.png956076c0fbeaf05b26d847ff815d88d4.png

Dynamic Signatures:

Highscores:

Pricing:

• Pricing is subject to change at any time
  • The pricing will almost certainly be changed shortly to find the best prices depending on several factors
  • $9.99 for 1 instances per month
  • $17.99 for 2 instances per month
  • $39.99 for 5 instances per month
  • Refunds will only be given in the case that there is an actual issue with the script.

Need Help?

Bugs/Errors:

• Please delete hooks.dat and the jagex cache before reporting bugs. Also make sure that you have good internet connection and are not disconnecting/having extremely poor FPS.
  • Please ensure to post a detailed bug report including a detailed description, a gif of the bug report, both the bot and client debugs (paste these to hastebin/pastebin), and script stack trace (if applicable). If you do not provide an informative bug report I may ignore you. Saying "this doesn't work" wastes both of our time.

Planned Features:

• Some sort of guide for new users
  • I am currently developing a server which will function similar to ge-tracker, it will allow me to track long term statistics about items to determine even more efficient actions
  • Muling

Terms & conditions/Things to be aware of:

• I do not provide an item list. You must choose your own items. Please do not pm me asking how to merch/what items you should use, I may ignore you. Feel free to join my discord to ask users there.
  • This script relies on third party services. I cannot control the uptime of these services; the uptime is generally not a problem and it functions as it should however sometimes they may not work. In the event the third party services are down, the script will not function properly. I will not refund based on this. If the services are down for an extended period of time (multiple days), I will look further into the situation/refunding.
  • The script currently does not support multiple tabs. Due to the nature of the script, I need to have several threads running to track certain game information and perform calculations, however TRiBot seems to like pausing these threads sometimes when certain things happen. These threads cannot be paused without potentially risking having incorrect/outdated information. The workaround for this only allows one tab to work (otherwise, multiple tabs will obtain information from the first tab. This shouldn't be a problem for 99% of users as it is the norm to use multiple clients vs tabs).
  • Profit is highly dependent on several factors and many of them are out of the script's control. One hour you may make 1m and the next you may lose 200k (losses are rather rare, but they do happen).
  • I only grant refunds in the case that there is a script error preventing script use for an extended period of time.
  • The script was just released, there may be some potential issues that I am unaware of. Please make sure to submit a PROPER bug report (read the above bugs/errors section).

*This profit depends on your cash stack (and other factors, including but not limited to the current market, the time of day/week, your item list/settings), and if you start with 50k I can't say you will make 100k/hr.

Edited by Naton
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, zickzucker said:

Looks promising like the rest of your scripts! What script you thinking about releasing next?

Don't have anything planned. I'm pretty busy with school atm and I want to focus on improving this script (nMercher) as much as I can.

15 minutes ago, cousinz said:

Will be purchasing this later! Looks extremely promising

Would I be right in assuming this is likely a very low risk script; given the nature of what it does? 

I don't believe anyone has reported getting banned yet but jagex also hasn't really been banning for the last two weeks so I'm not sure of the ban rate.

1 minute ago, GunzForhire said:

it just tries to open ge ( doesent click ) and when i  open ge manualy it keeps trying to open inventory

Please read the bug report section in the thread. You must delete hooks and restart the client twice before saying anything.

Looking good so far, i was wondering if you would be able to add an option for automatically logging out after 5-10 mins of offers completing then logging back in every 5 or so minutes to check and update them?

Not sure  if mini breaking could be used to replicate this as i haven't messed with it much

one of the old merching scripts used it, just seems a bit more natural.

I seem to be having an issue where the mouse keeps being moved to a different off screen position every 20-30 seconds too, tried tweaking the anti-ban but it doesn't seem to affect it (changed off-screen chance to rarely also)

Edited by kneecappa

7 hours ago, kneecappa said:

Looking good so far, i was wondering if you would be able to add an option for automatically logging out after 5-10 mins of offers completing then logging back in every 5 or so minutes to check and update them?

Not sure  if mini breaking could be used to replicate this as i haven't messed with it much

one of the old merching scripts used it, just seems a bit more natural.

I seem to be having an issue where the mouse keeps being moved to a different off screen position every 20-30 seconds too, tried tweaking the anti-ban but it doesn't seem to affect it (changed off-screen chance to rarely also)

Yes that's what mini breaking does. You're able to configure it any way you would like. And as for the other thing, that should be fixed now I think. Did you have the option to move the mouse off the screen when idle enabled?

4 hours ago, afinalblow said:

Yeah I was wondering about this too, just staring at ge screen waiting for offers all day. I thought it logged out every now and then :P

This is exactly what mini breaking does, you can configure it in the advanced preferences

4 hours ago, Naton said:

Yes that's what mini breaking does. You're able to configure it any way you would like. And as for the other thing, that should be fixed now I think. Did you have the option to move the mouse off the screen when idle enabled?

This is exactly what mini breaking does, you can configure it in the advanced preferences

I think i had it enabled yeah, turned it off before bed and noticed an improvement.

I'll let you know how it is after i get back from work