Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Optimus

Optimus AIO Combat & Magic - Lite Edition - Kills every monster in the game - 5 Years development - Crabs - Wyverns - Brutals & much more!

Hey guys, Optimus here

I noticed that TRiBot was lacking a good FREE auto fighter, so I decided to release a Lite Version of Optimus Combat & Magic for free!
This version of the script has had certain features disabled, but is still very rich in features, so enjoy ^_^

To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository

Preview:
All%20Users.png
kexLcej.gif

Features Overview:

AIO Combat Features:
Green features: FREE            Blue features: PREMIUM

• Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location.
  • Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
-Brutal dragons
-Wyverns

-Everything in the stronghold of security
-Slayer dungeons
-Sand crabs
-Rock crabs
-Dragons
-Giants
-Goblins
-Ghouls
-Dagganoths
-Chaos Druids
-And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).

• Can use all types of food
  • Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg)
  • Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
  • Re-equips ammo that you loot
  • ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
  • Can bury bones
  • Load & save GUI settings
  • Profit calculations and xp tracking
  • Customisable mouse speeds
  • Easy to use banking system that works at every bank in RS
  • Can drink every potion in the game
  • Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
  • Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
  • Full prayer support
  • Superior antiban
  • Slayer task support
  • Safe spotting support
  • Telekinetic grab support
  • Supports all teleport items and spells
  • Guthans healing
  • Dwarf multicannon support
  • Bones to peaches support
  • Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
  • Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
  • Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons
  • Herb cleaning and dropping
  •  
  • AND MORE!

AIO Magic Features: (Premium only)
This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:

• Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
  • Every single curse spell available
  • Stun/combo alching!
    This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
    This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
  • Splashing!
  • All alchemy spells
  • All enchantment spells
  • Superheat item
  • All teleport spells
  • The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
  • Humidify
  • Plank make
  • Superglass make
  • Tan leather
  • Spin Flax
  • String Jewellery
  • and More!

To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository

Gallery:

Rop3Npl.png

Screenshot 2018-12-30 19.19.30.png

83291fa60f71dfa52de7a399ad9a084f.png

5b7c9f00d695f7ba7b3b60a41eaba000.png

b76843254d55c5debee2251fce19046f.png

d60961dc35aebd504a467f0161d4cf2e.png

b4865efbd34a5d20b7b94904a10c7527.png

3438dae933ae9d2092e2702fc795c808.png

0a85372e92acb2a5bd7fd401b6388f7a.png

6c2e05312ca7f608203a479b62fce329.png

eac38b8ed903c5d747c5568f0c580590.png

d1cec234fb63116a8c65fd4d9f7ab2d0.png
Edited by Optimus

08/02/2019 Update:

• Improved pathfinding to the Hill Giants in the brass key dungeon.
  • Script no longer uses Cooking Guild to bank if you don't have the requirements.
  • The script will now pre-heal before starting a fight if appropriate, so you don't waste time eating during combat.
  • Fixed an issue with banking ( Withdrawing a depositing loop ).  

Update:

• The script now caches all required images for the GUI & Paint which means a much faster startup time! Especially for those of you with slower internet connection  (Like myself).

The first time you run the script you will see a progress bar like the one below, the script will then save these images to your .tribot folder and can instantly load them next time you run the script!

433159c2433acde09f623649a8ef3077.png

Enjoy!

Few small updates today:

• When using "Bank when out of all potions" - The script will now wait until your current boosts have dropped a bit before banking, instead of drinking and leaving straight away.
  • The script will now heal to full hp at the bank using your selected food correctly ^_^.
  • The script now supports Giant seaweed while using "Superglass make".
  • The script now supports the Rune pouch while using the lunar spellbook. 

The script is running Perfectly! Enjoy ^_^ 

Edited by Optimus

Few little bug fixes today:

• Paint now shows the correct level's you've gain if you start the script boosted by a potion. 
  • Fixed a rare crashing bug that occurred when re-opening the GUI while the script is running.
  • Fixed an issue with equipping weapons and armor if you had special attacks disabled.

The script is running Perfectly!

On 2/19/2019 at 8:57 AM, wowzors77 said:

Doesnt seem to work when trying to kill giants in edgeville dungeon and trying to bank big bones. it goes to bank grabs brass key then closes script.

Show me your settings and I'll help you get it running :D 

On 2/20/2019 at 7:14 AM, Osrsplaya said:

Potion support would make this ultimate free script 😛

May make low level potions free in the future ^_^ 

On 3/8/2019 at 11:50 AM, trekr said:

Very nice! Great progress :D 

Just pushed an update  

• New spell supported: String jewellery.
  • Perfected rune pouch support
  • Increased global efficiency of banking. The script will make sure to use appropriate withdraw & deposit options when available.
  • Small bug fixes and improvements to the following spells:
    -Superheat item
    -Spin flax
    -Humidify
    -Tan leather
    -Plank make
  • Various other bug fixes that have been mentioned in my discord  
  • New worldhopper - I've coded a custom worldhopper and world selection methods that will always work as the world list changes  
  • Fixed an issue with the paint not showing up, particularly while using the client starter.
  • Fixed an issue tracking herblore xp/level's gained.
  • Fixed an issue with progressive training - It will correctly swap weapons again  

The script is running great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12/03/2019 Update:

• The script will no longer end after worldhopping.
  • The script can now equip shields while progressive training.
  • Fixed a banking bug where it would leave without teleports.

The script is running perfectly ^_^ 

Do you guys have any other feedback? I'd love to hear from you, positive feedback or constructive criticism is always appreciated :D 

I recently just got 90 strength on my pure, only took a week!
83291fa60f71dfa52de7a399ad9a084f.png

23 hours ago, Optimus said:

Show me your settings and I'll help you get it running :D 

May make low level potions free in the future ^_^ 

Very nice! Great progress :D 

Just pushed an update  

• New spell supported: String jewellery.
  • Perfected rune pouch support
  • Increased global efficiency of banking. The script will make sure to use appropriate withdraw & deposit options when available.
  • Small bug fixes and improvements to the following spells:
    -Superheat item
    -Spin flax
    -Humidify
    -Tan leather
    -Plank make
  • Various other bug fixes that have been mentioned in my discord  
  • New worldhopper - I've coded a custom worldhopper and world selection methods that will always work as the world list changes  
  • Fixed an issue with the paint not showing up, particularly while using the client starter.
  • Fixed an issue tracking herblore xp/level's gained.
  • Fixed an issue with progressive training - It will correctly swap weapons again  

The script is running great!

Ranging potion(p2p), Combat potion (p2p), Strength potion(f2p) -  Would be awesome for a free script :P

16/03/2019 Update:

• Made optimizations to dwarf mulicannon.
  • Optimized stun alching / magic.
  • Fixed an issue with sand crabs

The script is running perfectly.

Preview of stun-alching and cannoning at the same time:

Preview of high alching and cannoning: at the same time:

23 hours ago, justin54 said:

so to use the pre set sandcrabs gui all i have to do is choose sandcrabs in the local monsters refresher and set my safespot to the spot i will stand still on and it will re aggro on its own?

Yes :) 

On 3/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, Osrsplaya said:

Ranging potion(p2p), Combat potion (p2p), Strength potion(f2p) -  Would be awesome for a free script :P

Possible coming soon :) 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, justin54 said:

what settings do i use for green dragons in wildy?

Just add the green dragons as your target and set the tile where you want to train. The rest is up to you ^_^ 

Todays update:

• Bank when hp is below a set hp % is now working correctly again 
  • The script will now maintain your attack style and auto retaliate settings that you start the script with, this will prevent any unwanted xp gains . ( You can still change attack styles with the training manager, or re-open the gui and change your attack style while the script is running ).
  • The script will remember which npc you were fighting when looting/eating/drinking/using special attack for very smooth combat .
  • The script will now use the escape key instead of clicking the X to close the bank for increased efficiency ( If you've enabled this setting in your hotkeys ).
  • The script will now use the fastest left click option if available while withdrawing / depositing items.
  • Fixed an issue with superglass make  working perfectly now!
  • Fixed an issue with antifire/antiposions.
  • Various bug fixed with banking & equipment. All known bugs are fixed.

The script is running perfectly, enjoy! 

Been a while since I posted here but here are some major new updates the script has recieved:

• The script now completely supports iron man accounts! It will only attack and loot your own monsters ^_^ 
  • Complete rework of the clicking system, it is now much more accurate
  • Vastly improved navigation methods which now includes the entire Zeah and most new locations.
  • A lot of speed / performance updates which lower cpu usage and increase overall efficiency.
  • Fixed all bugs known, the script is running perfectly ^_^ 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting and profit tracking. Drinks all potions. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By Optimus
      Hey guys, Optimus here
        This script is arguably the most powerful script on the market, with over 5 years of development put into it, the end result is an easy and safe to use script that should meet all your combat and magic training needs!
        This script can train combat & magic using almost every training method available. Enjoy  
        Preview:   Features Overview:   AIO Combat Features:
        Start the script from absolutely anywhere in RS and it will navigate to your saved location. Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too: -Brutal dragons
      -Wyverns
      -Everything in the stronghold of security -Slayer dungeons -Sand crabs -Rock crabs -Dragons -Giants -Goblins -Ghouls -Dagganoths -Chaos Druids
      -And hundreds more different monsters! (Anything you can think of).   Can use all types of food Automatically detects ironman mode and will only pickup your own loot! Can drink every potion in the game Full prayer support Superior antiban Easy to use banking at every bank in RS Supports all teleport items and spells Guthans healing Dwarf multicannon support Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more) Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met Bones to peaches support Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack Automatically resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island). Keeps a safe distance while using ranged/magic on Brutal dragons Herb cleaning and dropping Supports all weapons and special attacks (Full list of spec weapons here: https://pastebin.com/raw/bf56k5Bg) Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup). Re-equips ammo that you loot Safe spotting support ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating Telekinetic grab support Can bury bones Load & save GUI settings Profit calculations and xp tracking Customisable mouse speeds   AND MORE!     AIO Magic Features: This script can reliably and safely train magic using the following methods:   Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported Every single curse spell available Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour! Splashing! All alchemy spells All enchantment spells Superheat item All teleport spells The script can also train with the following lunar spells! Humidify Plank make Superglass make Tan leather Spin flax String Jewellery and More!   Purchase info and script trial info:   Packages:
        Free Trial Price: $FREE  Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy   1 month Package Price: $10  VIP is not required to run the script  The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 1 month  Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums   To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below: TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic     Gallery:    

• By Failed4life
      Current Stock: 350m
      Bitcoin or Paypal
      Paypal Accounts must be verified
      BTC Payments must wait for at least 1 confirmation
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By Veils
      ✵Veils Gold✵   ALWAYS beating competitor prices!   We are currently buying RS07 gold for the best rate & fastest service! We are always willing to beat competitor pricing -- contact on Skype or Discord for more info!     Why should you choose us?   •  Best Price For Your Gold • Fastest Service • Safest Service • Perfect Customer Support • American Based Team     Price   $0.56-$0.60|M       Payment Methods   PayPal       Terms of Service   • You must go first. Exceptions are made for reputable customers. • I reserve the right to decline any trade for any reason.     Additional Info   ALWAYS BE WARY OF SCAMMERS & IMPOSTERS! I take no responsibility for the actions of a scammer.   ALWAYS PM TO VERIFY!   To conduct a trade with me, simply add my Skype or Discord (listed below) & from then on we can discuss the trade!     Contact Information     Skype: LIVE:VEILSGOLD Discord: Veils#4085 Discord ID: 521890774837624846     To have a quicker trade with me, please copy, fill & and post the order form below:   Order Form   Amount you're selling: Have you added me on Discord or Skype?: If the trade goes smoothly, will you vouch?:
    • By BegijGold.com
      Payment Methods:

Bitcoin
      Paypal
      Coinbase

Current Buying Rate:

$0.56-0.61/m

Since the prices you can sell RS Gold for may change from time to time, the easiest way to find out our most current OSRS Gold prices is by contacting on Discord. 

https://begijgold.com 

Begij#3554

• By BegijGold.com
      Payment Methods:

Bitcoin
      Paysafecard
      Coinbase
      PayPal/Credit Card and many other methods are now accepted through Eldorado.gg
      Save $5 on purchase by using referral code: Begij

Begij’s Store | Eldorago.gg

Current Selling Rate:

$0.61-0.66/m

Since the prices you can sell RS Gold for may change from time to time, the easiest way to find out our most current OSRS Gold prices is by contacting on Discord. 

https://begijgold.com 

Begij#3554

• By DragonDyce
      December 24th (tomorrow)  Tons of Christmas giveaways , raffles  drop parties  Join to win
      Hiring Ranks Atm (Great money opportunity) Join discord & Speak to (owner: 'KO') TWO Twisted Bow Raffle: Every 1mill (07) or 7mill (Rs3) Bet = Raffle Ticket on website games, commission staking & Sports Betting (ends on the 30th @ midnite GMT)

Moved to New Discord Server: Link Below
      https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf
      5% commission on Commission Staking and Customer vs Customer Games Join our IRC [email protected] https://www.dragondyce.net                    Weekly GodSword Set Raffle                      Free 500k Dice Roll & Free Prize Chest for Joining Bet With Gp or Crypto's Weekly Raffle Prize =GodSword Set(07)   Pics of Payouts                                                                                                                    
  • Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 148 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies