Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
smfdandgoml

USA Dragon Killer

1. Script Author: @Usa

3. Date Purchased: January 15 2019

4. What type of duration did you purchase: 10 auths for 1 month ($50)

5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s): Me posting on the thread that worldhopping is broken on Thursday: 

bcda0b5f8f133762be7df46abed2842d.png

I've also messaged him on discord with no replies on Saturday, but he has been online. At this this, I thought his script used the built in hopper but later discovered he used his own, so the fix is on him. Either way, he failed to bother replying:

eb5b0d6402c6a0c897ed9703b1e7e628.png 

6. Issue(s): The script is unable to hop worlds due to Thursday's game update, making the script unusable. I've lost out on much much more than script cost alone, but USA seems to be disturbingly aloof of the situation, so I'd like a full refund ASAP or for some sort of accountability mechanism to be applied here--this client seems to be heavily lacking on that department.

@Fluffee @erickho123

Edited by smfdandgoml
Unreadable format

2 hours ago, smfdandgoml said:
1. Script Author: @Usa

3. Date Purchased: January 15 2019

4. What type of duration did you purchase: 10 auths for 1 month ($50)

5. Proof that you have tried contacting the author about your issue(s): Me posting on the thread that worldhopping is broken on Thursday: 

bcda0b5f8f133762be7df46abed2842d.png

I've also messaged him on discord with no replies on Saturday, but he has been online. At this this, I thought his script used the built in hopper but later discovered he used his own, so the fix is on him. Either way, he failed to bother replying:

eb5b0d6402c6a0c897ed9703b1e7e628.png 

6. Issue(s): The script is unable to hop worlds due to Thursday's game update, making the script unusable. I've lost out on much much more than script cost alone, but USA seems to be disturbingly aloof of the situation, so I'd like a full refund ASAP or for some sort of accountability mechanism to be applied here--this client seems to be heavily lacking on that department.

@Fluffee @erickho123

iam on the same boat..

The client has been down, several broken API methods which I have no control over. The update last night apparently did not fix any of the issues, I see the world hopper is still broken as well on my client. Best we can do is wait for an update.

34 minutes ago, Usa said:

The client has been down, several broken API methods which I have no control over. The update last night apparently did not fix any of the issues, I see the world hopper is still broken as well on my client. Best we can do is wait for an update.

I thought you used your own world hopper, which wouldn't require a client update to fix? There have also been scripters that have easily implemented their own to fix world hopping like Naton.

@Usa The fix yesterday only has a minor bug with the world hopper and only if you manually try to sort the worlds. This only affects the in-game world hopper.
Also the development version of Tribot already has fixes in place. Feel free to use this to test your script and resolve this dispute. The release of dev to master should be soon.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By LyfeStyle
      i recently purchased 10 credits last night, and it brought me to an error page. Didnt think anything of it, until this morning. Checked my account and i did, in fact, get charged for said credits but my account is still ringing in at 2 credits... please help me.
    • By JhonTheDog
      SO i recently purchased credits, to transfer to a friend but i didn't realize i need to be VIP/and post 100 to actually transfer. can i get a refund or did i waste my money?

By Guest
      I wanted to know if anyone has used this and if it is worth purchasing. I am looking for a  bot with a good anti ban that doesn't just att dragons and do nothing else. Please get back to me with any info. Thanks guys. This is a question for the usa green dragon bot
    • By thestrong1
      so, I installed tribot, installed java, restarted computer, tried deleting and reinstalling, however, whenever I try to open tribot with java it opens for a split second then closes right away, I am on a windows 10 computer, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      By Guest
      Having a problem with Dax hunter premium script.
      When hunting if the hop settings are set to hop when another player is seen the bot will register itself as a person and get caught in an endless loop of logging in and out hoping worlds.
      When hunting black chins the bot will not Bank, once out of traps, the bot will stand there (level 32-33 wildy) and just come to a stop.
      Not sure how to fix this problem, I've looked into it with no luck with how to solve. I appreciate all the input.
      By Guest
      On Sunday I wanted to give this site a try so I went on to make an attempt to purchase 6.00 credits and ended up buying 600 credits ($600 USD). I can’t be spending that amount of money on a trial run. If anyone can help me get in touch with the proper channels I would very much appreciate it. I’ve messaged the support email address and messaged the Facebook page but haven’t heard anything back. Thank you for your time.
      By Guest
      I've tried out about every single Flax spinner, but they all have problem with getting to the spinner, or to th bank, they all click on the mini-map in the black space and just get stuck. They don't even fix themselves. Can anyone here make a flax spinner that actually works? I am surprised that a bot forum such as this, that has been around soo long, doesn't even have a decent flax spinner.
    • By Jackdak2
      I cant seem to get this client to work on my mac. I have Mac osSierra version 10.12.4. I do not know how to download the proper Java to run the client and maybe thats the problem? Need help!! 

• By morteza99
      did you guys stop human mouse data it didnt load with client for some reason i just got back after a year not sure and iam vip aswell now

i have done my 30 files too  
  • Our picks

• Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 1 reply
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 71 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Haha
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies