Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 10.14_0

Recommended Posts

We know that you guys have your lives to live as well and so do we but is it too much to ask for your attention every thursday? We anticipate this updates that may break scripts but why are the actions to fix taking too long to happen? Is Jagex catching up to you guys? In about 75 hours another update would be coming again which might break scripts once again and yet the prayer which is a fundamental ability to use in this game still hasn't been fixed. Please respond on the queries about the bugs because I really wish to know if you guys are working on it or is it just us that are experiencing it. It confuses me how an update would be pushed saying prayer is fixed but immediately upon updating many people including myself still see it broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mike9021 said:

We know that you guys have your lives to live as well and so do we but is it too much to ask for your attention every thursday? We anticipate this updates that may break scripts but why are the actions to fix taking too long to happen? Is Jagex catching up to you guys? In about 75 hours another update would be coming again which might break scripts once again and yet the prayer which is a fundamental ability to use in this game still hasn't been fixed. Please respond on the queries about the bugs because I really wish to know if you guys are working on it or is it just us that are experiencing it. It confuses me how an update would be pushed saying prayer is fixed but immediately upon updating many people including myself still see it broken.

What are we paying them for ? LGE still not fixed after 3 update cycles ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dantan said:

What are we paying them for ? LGE still not fixed after 3 update cycles ?

I try to not ask myself this because tribot has done a great deal of service for me but in times like this I find myself wondering about it as well. They have been really quiet. I do not wish them to divulge their methods seeing as how it could be countered by Jagex but even a simple/vague explanation as to why and what's going on would be an immense relief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gccltu said:

This happens to multiple scripts, not just one.

Even if its somehow their issue, how Tribot fails to communicate with the developers? What kind of incompetence is this, or is it too much to ask for to have a functioning client? 

Welcome to Tribot, where communication and consistency  is nil.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

client is still dead for me as well. Script will automatically stop without any error shown on bot debug or client debug as well as not running any breaks. Pretty sure it is not a script issue either since previous tribot version this does not happen. Now it seems like every 4 hours, all my script instances will automatically stop.

Edited by Miko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its still broke...... DID I JUST WASTE ME MONEY ON VIP FUUUUUUCK it worked for only two days.... i bet they wont refund me either... .so im looosing out on profits gained plus wasted my money on tribot vip extra just for it to not be working.......... please fix and i would love the days I paid for to be reimbursed since its only worked 1 day so far tthen went down since me having VIP. Crazy frustrating because i probably wont be anything and i spent my money to looose money with this software at its current state :(:(:(:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

Please use the development release while fixes are waiting to be pushed to the main release of tribot.

We're pending a few things for review to be resolved as soon as possible.

It's really hard to work with the release since it flicks the prayer which is counter intuitive to what it's being used for. It's used to prevent all/most damage but with the current state it's removing only half which is enough to kill most players who need it activated. Is there an ETA for these fixes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mike9021 said:

It's really hard to work with the release since it flicks the prayer which is counter intuitive to what it's being used for. It's used to prevent all/most damage but with the current state it's removing only half which is enough to kill most players who need it activated. Is there an ETA for these fixes?

I will tell you again (what he told you) - Use Developer mode to fix this issue for now. 

Obvious this does not change the fact that delaying with such an update for close to week is not normal..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I will tell you again (what he told you) - Use Developer mode to fix this issue for now. 

Obvious this does not change the fact that delaying with such an update for close to week is not normal..

I thought he meant work with the current release of Tribot which is 10.14_0. Can you give me the general idea of how do I enter this developer mode or give me a link of a guide on how to do this? I can't seem to find anything about it other than just some people mentioning it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

Please use the development release while fixes are waiting to be pushed to the main release of tribot.

We're pending a few things for review to be resolved as soon as possible.

Oh great, a response 1 week later. 

The prem script i was using has expired and iv'e lost 25% of my VIP-E.

RIP $$$. I guess there won't be any refunds/extra vip days added on for people affected by this lack of update?

Edited by kneecappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Todd said:

I posted a hot-fix to the TRiBot client. 
It should fix the prayer and (some of) the world hopping issue(s).

is this the "old" dev version? if so, USA green dragon killer is still not working. and he is not answering :( iam very sad, and kinda mad, ive wasted 1 week of bonds, proxys and vip, and script subscribtion, and all ive got, is wait time, and no answers. i know a few, in the same position.
 

and i dont wanna buy another subsciption, and bond, to wait another week for a fix.

 

i know you are doing whatever u can, and u all have lifes beside this. but from a business point of view, this is rly bad business.

i would like to know, if we are getting some kind of refund, coupon code, or whatever i going to happend. but first, i would like my scirpt to work...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pullergqj said:

is this the "old" dev version? if so, USA green dragon killer is still not working. and he is not answering :( iam very sad, and kinda mad, ive wasted 1 week of bonds, proxys and vip, and script subscribtion, and all ive got, is wait time, and no answers. i know a few, in the same position.
 

and i dont wanna buy another subsciption, and bond, to wait another week for a fix.

 

i know you are doing whatever u can, and u all have lifes beside this. but from a business point of view, this is rly bad business.

i would like to know, if we are getting some kind of refund, coupon code, or whatever i going to happend. but first, i would like my scirpt to work...

I agree, some kind of VIP / Script extension would be great. We've lost a week and a half of profit just because TRiBot wasn't updated. My revenant script ends today and I've barely made any profit. Atleast not enough to renew the script for another month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 29 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
        • Like
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
        • Like
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...