Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Runecrafter [OPEN BETA] [LG, Resizeable support] [Up to 1M/hr]

S5ukDEs.png

Gods Runecrafter

The aim of this script at the moment and for initial release is for Abyss only, no other crafting method will be included

I am releasing this script as an open beta for further testing as I develop and add additional features into the script, I will keep this beta open for at least 1-2 weeks while I gather data, feedback and implement/test new features. I'm open to any suggestions to features/additions you'd like to see added, and if I think they would make a good addition, I will add them. The script is currently in a fully functional state but you should babysit it as it is technically still in the beta phase and/or not run it on an account you care about. It currently does implement ABC2 however it does not have much additional anti-ban options yet.

Post progress reports, feedback, suggestions

ONLY LUMBRIDGE DEATH SPAWN IS SUPPORTED AT THE MOMENT, YOU NEED TO SWITCH YOUR SPAWN TO LUMBRIDGE IF IT IS SET TO SOMEWHERE ELSE. IT IS FREE TO DO SO AT SIR TAFFY IN FALADOR PARK.

Current Features:

• Amulet of glory teleport
  • Edgeville banking
  • Automatic pouch upgrading as you level (Provided they are in the bank)
  • Pouch repairing at the Mage in Abyss.
  • Support for Mining/Agility or Woodcutting/Agility obstacles. 
  • Anti-Pk
  • Death-walk support (Only supports Bronze pickaxe for death-walk)
  • Option to bring 1 food with you at all times.
  • Option to bring stamina with you at all times.
  • The following runes are supported at the moment
    • Earth Rune
    • Fire Rune
    • Cosmic Rune
    • Chaos rune
    • Nature rune

wWfQz2x.gif

Currently all other tabs in the GUI are disabled but all the tab titles are planned features and will be unlocked as the beta continues

The planned feature order is as follows:

• Progressive
  • Restocker
  • Other Settings 
    • Included in Other Settings are features such as
    • Various anti-ban options to choose from
    • Different teleport options (House tab/glory)
    • Options to use Clan Wars banking and portal to save money on staminas
    • And more
  • Muling 
    • Muling will be completed and added last after everything else is implemented smoothly
  • Save/Loading is completed (I might implement it sooner but it is lower priority at the moment)
    • Your last settings you used will always be saved and loaded when you start the script.
  • Automatic Pouch Grabbing option in GUI (No particular order)
    • The Automatic Pouch Grabbing option will be for getting all 4 pouches in the abyss by killing the abyssal leeches, it will be ran separate from the other features in this script at the moment.

NOTE: Death-walk is not supported at the moment.

How to run the script:

• The following is for the time of this thread release, I will update it as the beta/script expands.
  • Start at Edgeville bank, you can have pouches in inventory or in bank, or at Clan Wars if you are using that option.
  • You should keep multiple bronze pickaxes in bank in the even of death
  • Recommend manually hiding attack options on players and NPCs to prevent any inefficiencies. 

You will need the following items in bank:

• Charged glories (Eternal not supported)
  • Pure essence (Regular essence not supported)
  • Stamina potions (If you are using them)
  • Food of choice
  • Multiple Bronze pickaxes for death-walking (Currently enabled by default)
  • Rune ess pouches (If you'd like to use them)

Skill recommendations:

9+ RC (You get this from the Abyss miniquest which is required for Abyss crafting)

40+ Defense

35+ Hitpoints

40+ Agility/Mining or Woodcutting (Woodcutting is much less efficient and will result in lower GP/hr)

Progress reports

Spoiler

j4XbulY.png

YTSjh96.png

Known issues:

Spoiler
  • None at the moment

ONLY LUMBRIDGE DEATH SPAWN IS SUPPORTED AT THE MOMENT, YOU NEED TO SWITCH YOUR SPAWN TO LUMBRIDGE IF IT IS SET TO SOMEWHERE ELSE

LSpCt7A.png

Edited by godspower33
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, rspkplayer said:

So hyped for this!! Can't wait to see the full release!

Thanks, beta will be around for probably 1-3 weeks so you could always get a sneak peak at it :P I'll be adding/implementing the next features in order that was listed soon

• Like 1

8 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

Hi would like to report a bug, it's sir tiffy not sir taffy 

???

Thats a update that will require at least 2 weeks to fix but i'll put a ticket in.

V0.2 Uploaded

• Tweaked anti-pk, it is currently based off level & gear that pkers may be wearing

17 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Ran it for about 20 minutes, 2 big things I didnt like were that when its banking (with always bring one food + keep stamina) it will deposit the food and stamina potion, and grab a new one of each every time. Rather then using the (3), (2), or (1) dose stamina it has already

There was a slight oversight in the logic, I always bring none since my account is higher, it has been fixed

2 hours ago, flamekiller999 said:

Awesome release @godspower33 looks like some serious effort has gone into this, can't wait for the full release!

Thanks :) Hopefully it'll be more fleshed out very soon with features.

Update V0.3 

• Fixed some banking logic
  • Tweaked anti-pk more 
    • Script will now teleport from a pker and hop worlds regardless of if the person is skulled. If it is wearing a pking related item (Weapon or Gear) and can attack you up to level 6 wilderness it will teleport and change worlds.

Update V0.4

• Fixed some eating logic while at bank
  • Fixed some profit calculations for multiple runes
  • Fixed a bug where the player would teleport from a pker and then continue to abyss even if it had a uncharged glory
  • Fixed a bug where the player would not equip the glory when swapping for a new one

Also a few progress reports, these are from double cosmics on two different accounts

eWp6cZL.png

U6GKODj.png

• Like 1

Doing a bit more testing today, seems to be running well. I have noticed that when you run out of glories (in the bank) it will stop, even if you have a fully charged glory equipped. Is there a way to change it so it will only stop after it also uses the charges of the glory you have on?

Also, can you add Shift-Click empty pouches? Or is this going to be a setting in the "Other Settings" tab

EDIT: Just ran into an issue. After repairing pouches at the dark wizard is just idled.

[14:23:11] Script Stack Trace:
[14:23:11]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[14:23:11]  obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
[14:23:11]  org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:136)
[14:23:11]  scripts.AbyssCrafter.Abyss.run(Abyss.java:177)
[14:23:11]  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Edited by Failed4life

2 hours ago, Failed4life said:

Doing a bit more testing today, seems to be running well. I have noticed that when you run out of glories (in the bank) it will stop, even if you have a fully charged glory equipped. Is there a way to change it so it will only stop after it also uses the charges of the glory you have on?

Also, can you add Shift-Click empty pouches? Or is this going to be a setting in the "Other Settings" tab

EDIT: Just ran into an issue. After repairing pouches at the dark wizard is just idled.

[14:23:11] Script Stack Trace:
[14:23:11]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[14:23:11]  obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
[14:23:11]  org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:136)
[14:23:11]  scripts.AbyssCrafter.Abyss.run(Abyss.java:177)
[14:23:11]  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I will check and fix it so it won't end if you still have a charged glory equipped, Shift clicking pouches will be a option in the Other Settings tab, there will be alot of customizable options to customize antiban.

I did run into that issue as well, I believe I know the cause and I just got home so I am going to fix that as well.

30 minutes ago, framble said:

Trying to fill pouches when they are already full. Version 0.4

Is it just trying to refill pouches continuously or does it do it once then continue?

6 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Also, its still banking and grabbing a new food every trip, with the bring one food option selected

Are you sure it isn't eating the food so it needs to grab a new one? It will eat food in inventory when filling pouches if your hp is below 85% 

Edit: I tested it using jugs of wine and it didn't bank the wine and grab another if the hp was full, i did see it drink the wine then bank for another when it had lower hp though

Edited by godspower33

V0.5 has been released

• Fixed an issue with script ending due to being out of glories in bank even if a charged glory was equipped
  • Fixed a idling issue after repairing pouches
  • Improved pouch repairing overall

A few proggies from today so far

Sz5fyXH.png

3UIr00j.png

Edited by godspower33

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

Are you sure it isn't eating the food so it needs to grab a new one? It will eat food in inventory when filling pouches if your hp is below 85% 

Edit: I tested it using jugs of wine and it didn't bank the wine and grab another if the hp was full, i did see it drink the wine then bank for another when it had lower hp though

https://gyazo.com/66992e01c5443040c107aa229a72670a

Pouch repairing is still messed up for me

https://i.gyazo.com/b7f1b78a84da3a1339008e714e32bede.mp4

• [18:55:05] Script Stack Trace:
  • [18:55:05] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [18:55:05] obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
  • [18:55:05] org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:136)
  • [18:55:05] scripts.AbyssCrafter.Abyss.run(Abyss.java:174)
  • [18:55:05] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

6 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

Pouch repairing is still messed up for me

https://i.gyazo.com/b7f1b78a84da3a1339008e714e32bede.mp4

• [18:55:05] Script Stack Trace:
  • [18:55:05] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [18:55:05] obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
  • [18:55:05] org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:136)
  • [18:55:05] scripts.AbyssCrafter.Abyss.run(Abyss.java:174)
  • [18:55:05] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I just fixed that now, update is live. I am just finishing up the touches on the next update, progressive. I'm also gonna test that food issue with tuna in a second too.

4 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

I just fixed that now, update is live. I am just finishing up the touches on the next update, progressive. I'm also gonna test that food issue with tuna in a second too.

Death walk seems to be broken as well, it opens bank in lumbridge, withdraws glory and keeps right clicking the glory while the bank is still open

1 hour ago, Failed4life said:

Death walk seems to be broken as well, it opens bank in lumbridge, withdraws glory and keeps right clicking the glory while the bank is still open

I fixed it I think

V0.6 is released

• Progressive mode is now enabled.
  • Saving/Loading is enabled.
  • Various misc. bugs have been fixed.

17 hours ago, godspower33 said:

GUI has been updated as well for the new features

UMDJtEu.gif

Trying to run with only small pouch, but the bot keeps trying to fill the pouch even if it is already full. This is on Mining/Agility, stam pot in inventory, keep food (lobster) in inventory.

Logger repeats:

Small pouch amount: 3