Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NowForPure

Linux GUI

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JoeDezzy1 said:

Download oracle JDK 8, message me if you need help.

Its available through apt-get

Downloaded it all as a package, tried openjdk but opening tribot with latest jdk 8 version. I've got Tribot running and working but the GUI's on some scripts are white. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NowForPure said:

Downloaded it all as a package, tried openjdk but opening tribot with latest jdk 8 version. I've got Tribot running and working but the GUI's on some scripts are white. 

 

 

Are there any scripts in particular that don't seem to load? Anything being printed in the debug when that happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fluffee said:

That can usually be ignored 😕

Any scripts in particular that cause the error?

Optimus Combat AIO, I've spoken to @Optimus but he must be busy atm. I tried with another few scripts and the GUI's work as req. 

 

The funny thing is the GUI loads and the interactive areas such as load script work when blind clicked, so I can load settings and start the bot by hovering over where the buttons should be. I'm wondering if its something to do with the build packages for linux are missing something but not sure what makes plugin makes up a GUI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NowForPure said:

Optimus Combat AIO, I've spoken to @Optimus but he must be busy atm. I tried with another few scripts and the GUI's work as req. 

 

The funny thing is the GUI loads and the interactive areas such as load script work when blind clicked, so I can load settings and start the bot by hovering over where the buttons should be. I'm wondering if its something to do with the build packages for linux are missing something but not sure what makes plugin makes up a GUI.

Usually as long as you can get TRiBot running all you'll need in terms of extra libraries is Oracle Java 8. If I recall correctly you don't need anything outside of that.

I attempted to run Optimus Combat AIO as well (I run Debian 9 as my primary OS), and the GUI also doesn't load for me. It sounds like it's a script issue, and not anything with your config 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fluffee said:

Usually as long as you can get TRiBot running all you'll need in terms of extra libraries is Oracle Java 8. If I recall correctly you don't need anything outside of that.

I attempted to run Optimus Combat AIO as well (I run Debian 9 as my primary OS), and the GUI also doesn't load for me. It sounds like it's a script issue, and not anything with your config 🙂

Yeh this is what I was thinking! Thanks for taking the time to test it out. I'm sure when @Optimus isn't busy he will address it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try this, and select the proper java version, followed by restarting the machine.

 

Quote

sudo update-alternatives --config java

Otherwise, it could be the VNC version you may be using that is producing graphics.

So post the specs of the machine.

 

Also, this is how you can install the proper java version. Do this before selecting it as the version to use by the machine in the step above.

 

Quote

    sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
    sudo apt-get update
    
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer

@NowForPure

Edited by JoeDezzy1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

      Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing


      Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls


      Fix an NPE in the Combat API


      Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
        • Like
      • 21 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×