Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoYouGetToTheCloudDistrict

Help please starting out.

Recommended Posts

I'm fairly new to using tribot and all and I just got VIP and all that stuff to run the ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR] script and I'm thinking its not working because I have firewall blocking access, (I'm running a VirtualBox of Windows 7) Any ideas how to just shut down firewall completely? I disabled firewall and it seems to still ask me for access so I feel like that could be a problem, thanks!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably the tribot firewall. If you open tribot and then click file and then settings, at the very bottom you should see an option that says enable firewall. Uncheck that and it'll stop. The thing asking for access wasn't your computer's firewall so you should probably re-enable that. It was tribot's firewall which a lot of people say is not necessary/working properly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, gyrate said:

This is probably the tribot firewall. If you open tribot and then click file and then settings, at the very bottom you should see an option that says enable firewall. Uncheck that and it'll stop. The thing asking for access wasn't your computer's firewall so you should probably re-enable that. It was tribot's firewall which a lot of people say is not necessary/working properly. 

That would make sense, I unchecked it, testing it now. (Update: It doesn't seem to work, someone else said account creation is failing for them too,)

Edited by DoYouGetToTheCloudDistrict
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DoYouGetToTheCloudDistrict said:

I'm fairly new to using tribot and all and I just got VIP and all that stuff to run the ExTutorial - Tutorial solver [ABCL 10] [ACCOUNT CREATOR] script and I'm thinking its not working because I have firewall blocking access, (I'm running a VirtualBox of Windows 7) Any ideas how to just shut down firewall completely? I disabled firewall and it seems to still ask me for access so I feel like that could be a problem, thanks!  

I would recommend using Fluffee's tutorial script, it currently works and I have had great success making 100s of accounts with it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would recommend using VIP-E well worth your time and money. It will allow you to use Human mouse data + movements and also Looking Glass which some say don't work but it does add an extra layer of protection to your account. I would only use it for your main if you do intend to bot on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Takesoul said:

I would recommend using VIP-E well worth your time and money. It will allow you to use Human mouse data + movements and also Looking Glass which some say don't work but it does add an extra layer of protection to your account. I would only use it for your main if you do intend to bot on it. 

Yeah I saw that before I got VIP but I don't think I'm going to use it if I did so its whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DoYouGetToTheCloudDistrict said:

Yeah I saw that before I got VIP but I don't think I'm going to use it if I did so its whatever.

Highly recommended to use VIP-E not for Looking Glass but for human mouse data + movements. Your call not mine. Good luck botting :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • This update features:

      Fixed broken hooks from today's update


      Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)


      Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Add List support for common methods


      Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)


      Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops




      Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
        • Like
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...