Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

nwSlayer Initial Open Beta [Free] - Naton and Wastedbro

Just now, Zully said:

Sorry I didn't even realize the thread only mentioned being able to use a lantern, I thought candles were supposed to work as the script was saying it couldn't find a lantern or candle, guess it's time to get fming.

Ah looks like we'll have to change the text, thanks

6 hours ago, Naton said:

Ah looks like we'll have to change the text, thanks

Got an actual bug for ya this time, task is cave crawlers and I get this in the debug after it opens the bank, probably irrelevant but I noticed it's running the bank strat for goblins and not cave crawlers.

Bot Debug

• [01:33:51] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [01:33:51] at obf.PF.El(dm:1232)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2022)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2348)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:402)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:259)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:252)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6533)
  • [01:33:51] at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2237)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2295)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4889)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4526)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4467)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2281)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
  • [01:33:51] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [01:33:51] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
  • [01:33:51] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
  • [01:33:51] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [01:33:51] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
  • [01:33:51] at obf.EE.fi(ri:366)
  • [01:33:51] at obf.EE.dispatchEvent(ri:148)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
  • [01:33:51] at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

• Client Debug
  • [01:33:51] Script Started: nwSlayer Beta.
  • [01:33:51] Initializing local item cache
  • [01:33:52] Finished initializing local item cache (14339)
  • [01:34:10] Disabled all randoms.
  • [01:34:10] [ABC3] Unique player profile successfully generated, seed: 14006017
  • [01:34:11] [Signature Tracker] Started
  • [01:34:11] Running bank strategy for task: GOBLINS
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Bank open: true
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Loaded bank size: 54
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Bank count: 1
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Target quantity: 318
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Bank loaded (tribot): true
  • [01:34:18] [DEBUG] Bank items: ID: 292, Stack: 1 | ID: 294, Stack: 1 | ID: 297, Stack: 1 | ID: 298, Stack: 1 | ID: 303, Stack: 1 | ID: 315, Stack: 1 | ID: 361, Stack: 104 | ID: 556, Stack: 1 | ID: 558, Stack: 1 | ID: 559, Stack: 2 | ID: 563, Stack: 15 | ID: 590, Stack: 1 | ID: 594, Stack: 1 | ID: 807, Stack: 1614 | ID: 841, Stack: 1 | ID: 995, Stack: 293423 | ID: 1017, Stack: 1 | ID: 1033, Stack: 1 | ID: 1035, Stack: 1 | ID: 1061, Stack: 1 | ID: 1063, Stack: 1 | ID: 1095, Stack: 1 | ID: 1097, Stack: 1 | ID: 1129, Stack: 1 | ID: 1133, Stack: 1 | ID: 1167, Stack: 1 | ID: 1169, Stack: 1 | ID: 1171, Stack: 1 | ID: 1205, Stack: 1 | ID: 1265, Stack: 1 | ID: 1277, Stack: 1 | ID: 1349, Stack: 1 | ID: 1351, Stack: 1 | ID: 1353, Stack: 1 | ID: 1355, Stack: 1 | ID: 1361, Stack: 1 | ID: 1381, Stack: 1 | ID: 1712, Stack: 1 | ID: 1733, Stack: 1 | ID: 1734, Stack: 3 | ID: 1925, Stack: 1 | ID: 1931, Stack: 1 | ID: 2309, Stack: 1 | ID: 2446, Stack: 2 | ID: 2552, Stack: 1 | ID: 2554, Stack: 1 | ID: 3853, Stack: 3 | ID: 4089, Stack: 1 | ID: 5073, Stack: 3 | ID: 10077, Stack: 1 | ID: 11065, Stack: 1 | ID: 11849, Stack: 12 | ID: 21146, Stack: 1 | ID: 21149, Stack: 1
  • [01:34:18] [ERROR] Cannot find required item in bank (Air rune). Ending Script
  • [01:34:18] Script Ended: nwSlayer Beta.
Edited by Zully

@Zully

It says it ran out of air runes, make sure you change the "stackable item policy" in the GUI to "full" or something along those lines, otherwise it will look for the exact amount entered in the GUI, and will end if you don't have it

By any chance are you running multiple tabs

5 hours ago, Naton said:

@Zully

It says it ran out of air runes, make sure you change the "stackable item policy" in the GUI to "full" or something along those lines, otherwise it will look for the exact amount entered in the GUI, and will end if you don't have it

By any chance are you running multiple tabs

No not multiple tabs I heard that creates issues so I just use multiple clients, this also happens right after I start the script so it should have the exact number of runes that I have as an input after I click grab gear/inventory. I'''ll have to try again in a bit with that stackable item setting, but it's odd as I was using magic before this and never changed that setting.

2 minutes ago, Zully said:

No not multiple tabs I heard that creates issues so I just use multiple clients, this also happens right after I start the script so it should have the exact number of runes that I have as an input after I click grab gear/inventory. I'''ll have to try again in a bit with that stackable item setting, but it's odd as I was using magic before this and never changed that setting.

If you're able to take a gif of the script starting up and then running the wrong banking strategy that would be great (with your settings included)

3 hours ago, Naton said:

If you're able to take a gif of the script starting up and then running the wrong banking strategy that would be great (with your settings included)

Unfortunately the account that was happening on got banned, I haven't had it on others as of yet. Will be sure to get a gif if it happens again.

Hello, i would like to tell you that the pathing is doing great, and the killing part is doing very well awell, now the time for some suggestions:

1-Combat potion support

2-Cannon support

3- Fenkenstrain's Castle Teleport and other teleports of the same kind

4-Choose the food you want to use

Bug report:

1- bot has problems finding Cave Slimes(gets stuck at cave entrance, happened twice so far)

2-Bot  sometimes does not withdraw shantay pass from the bank to use it

Also what teleports do you recommend to have in the inventory at all times?

thank you

Edited by 9055394

23 hours ago, 9055394 said:

Hello, i would like to tell you that the pathing is doing great, and the killing part is doing very well awell, now the time for some suggestions:

1-Combat potion support

2-Cannon support

3- Fenkenstrain's Castle Teleport and other teleports of the same kind

4-Choose the food you want to use

Bug report:

1- bot has problems finding Cave Slimes(gets stuck at cave entrance, happened twice so far)

2-Bot  sometimes does not withdraw shantay pass from the bank to use it

Also what teleports do you recommend to have in the inventory at all times?

thank you

Thank you for the feedback!

Could you elaborate further on those bugs? When it fails to withdraw a shantay pass, what does it do next? Where does it get stuck?

For the cave slimes, what does the bot actually do? "Stuck" can mean hundreds of things.

As for teleports, I recommend either carrying runes for the major city teleports (or tele tabs), as well as a games necklace for Turael. Once we add Nieve, the tasks will last longer, resulting in much less time spent travelling, so teleports won't be nearly as important.

4 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Thank you for the feedback!

Could you elaborate further on those bugs? When it fails to withdraw a shantay pass, what does it do next? Where does it get stuck?

For the cave slimes, what does the bot actually do? "Stuck" can mean hundreds of things.

As for teleports, I recommend either carrying runes for the major city teleports (or tele tabs), as well as a games necklace for Turael. Once we add Nieve, the tasks will last longer, resulting in much less time spent travelling, so teleports won't be nearly as important.

When it needs a shantay pass and does not withdraw it, just stands there, also when trying to kill cave slimes it does not even go to the actual area where they are and just stands 40 squares south of the area, until I either move the bot manually or until the bot is stopped

Thanks for the tip

Edited by 9055394

19 minutes ago, 9055394 said:

When it needs a shantay pass and does not withdraw it, just stands there, also when trying to kill cave slimes it does not even go to the actual area where they are and just stands 40 squares south of the area, until I either move the bot manually or until the bot is stopped

Thanks for the tip

Where is "there"? Any debug?

For cave slimes, does moving the bot manually cause it to fix itself?

Hello

I would like to inform that the bot gets stuck on Veos while talking to him on ghosts task(because it cant choose where to go), the bot went to Veos because my character has never been in Koreand.

The bot also gets struck when talking to a Slayer master for the first time.

Solution: add instructions on the thread to go to Koreand, and to talk to a slayer master, before starting the script(for now)

Edit: also gets stuck while trying to cross the Shantay pass when the option to not show the Warning message anymore, appears on the south left corner and does not know how to deal with it

Edit2: "Could not find a light source item", when there is a lit Bullseye lantern in the inventory...

The script sometimes forgets to get the lantern before going on the Lumbridge swamp dungeon

Edit3: Could not find item in bank(Spiny helmet), when it was withdraw and is currently equipped

Please take a look and, Thank you and have a nice day

Edited by 9055394

23 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Sad news, and a crashing end to a promising project. Hopefully someone picks up the task of producing a working Slayer script.

This project is likely to be completed with a reduced set of features and/or incorporated into other projects.

If I can't complete it at all, I will try to clean it up and do an open-source release with at least Turael support working well.

Dax is working on some DaxWalker improvements that would greatly benefit this script. If those changes come through soon, it would help me get this to a formal release. 

In the meantime, feel free to continue using the beta.

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 1