• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
gyrate

New Goal: Suicide Botting to Max

19 hours ago, ross620 said:

niceee - i was thinking of doing the zulrah bot to try to get the magma - what did u think of the script?

It's incredible. The amount of detail and effort put into that script is insane. Highly recommend.

edit: have over 3k kills, and over 300m made. Rip my inaccurate sig. 

Edited by trkgosu

4 hours ago, trkgosu said:

Hey man, thinking of getting smith now, what bars did you use? Or did you progress as you leveled? @gyrate

progressive. I did gold with gold smith gaunts up until addy bars i think because at the time mith wasn't very profitable and you only lose approx 3m doing gold up to addy from lvl 30. After addy it was whatever was most profitable between that and rune. I'm currently taking a small break from the max main project but you and I gotta talk eventually about how you got all them levels :P Gl!

5 hours ago, trkgosu said:

It's incredible. The amount of detail and effort put into that script is insane. Highly recommend.

edit: have over 3k kills, and over 300m made. Rip my inaccurate sig. 

wow i guess thats full worth the expensive price tag that comes with it !!!!

Edited by ross620

2 minutes ago, ross620 said:

what kind of set up did you use ? also do you have an ornate poool in the house so it can just house tab and then zulandra tele ?

a side note to keep in mind, you should consider figuring out how to minimize your risk of a ban on that bot before jumping on with your main (multiple bans come in daily for botters there since its a goldfarming method.

7 minutes ago, gyrate said:

a side note to keep in mind, you should consider figuring out how to minimize your risk of a ban on that bot before jumping on with your main (multiple bans come in daily for botters there since its a goldfarming method.

any advice then ?

1 hour ago, ross620 said:

any advice then ?

I always advise testing new scripts out on throwaways but that is significantly harder with zulrah; The simple things I can think of off the top of my head is bot only on a residential ip/proxy, not during jagex hours, mess around with the settings and really try to make it unique.

18 hours ago, gyrate said:

progressive. I did gold with gold smith gaunts up until addy bars i think because at the time mith wasn't very profitable and you only lose approx 3m doing gold up to addy from lvl 30. After addy it was whatever was most profitable between that and rune. I'm currently taking a small break from the max main project but you and I gotta talk eventually about how you got all them levels :P Gl!

Yeah man no doubt. Ima make some more cash so I can just buy all the supplies. Thanks :D

18 hours ago, ross620 said:

Oh yeah for sure, I personally use the Mage only method. 

16 hours ago, gyrate said:

I always advise testing new scripts out on throwaways but that is significantly harder with zulrah; The simple things I can think of off the top of my head is bot only on a residential ip/proxy, not during jagex hours, mess around with the settings and really try to make it unique.

Messing around with settings to make it unique is def 1 part. Personally, I recommend using proxies if gold farming. I personally don't since it's the only account I have currently, and my botting strats have been working pretty well so far.

7 hours ago, trkgosu said:

Received a 2 day ban today, Might have been a wave. Going to be taking it slow now.

They got me boys. 1908 Total. Was doing zulrah overnight. Woke up, Stopped the bot, took a shower, logged in to see my loot and was banned lol.

No! Maybe it's just hindsight speaking (I miss my 1600 main :( ) but don't bot anymore on it :P 

It's already an amazing account good enough to enjoy end game shit with and look cool

Start from scratch, see if you can pull it off twice and if so, hook a fellow botter up with a guide :P 

Edited by gyrate
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 8:05 PM, gyrate said:

No! Maybe it's just hindsight speaking (I miss my 1600 main :( ) but don't bot anymore on it :P 

It's already an amazing account good enough to enjoy end game shit with and look cool

Start from scratch, see if you can pull it off twice and if so, hook a fellow botter up with a guide :P 

On 3/19/2019 at 10:51 PM, eltotoloco said:

what gyrate said, keep this one or atleast put it on the back burner til the heat dies down a bit.

start a new acc on a proxy and start a new journey like swampletics

Yeah, I'm not starting over. I will however post my tactics and techniques I used on my journey some day. Idk when I will, but we'll see. It was a good run :D

16 hours ago, trkgosu said:

Yeah, I'm not starting over. I will however post my tactics and techniques I used on my journey some day. Idk when I will, but we'll see. It was a good run :D

the new account idea was only if you've got a botting addiction haha. No need if you're satisfied.

3 hours ago, gyrate said:

the new account idea was only if you've got a botting addiction haha. No need if you're satisfied.

Yeah I know, I sold my bank yesterday and cashed out. I'm done for a while, who knows if I'll bot again. The addiction has died down for me, now I'm just modding my car :D

3 minutes ago, trkgosu said:

Yeah I know, I sold my bank yesterday and cashed out. I'm done for a while, who knows if I'll bot again. The addiction has died down for me, now I'm just modding my car :D

in before you get a rwt ban haha. Enjoy the profits and keep me posted if you ever do make some sort of guide :)