Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gyrate

New Goal: Suicide Botting to Max

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, hamza123 said:

For your 99 mining grind i'd suggest looking into Auto Miner by Encoded, it might be a free script but don't let that fool ya.

im working on 99 mining too

2bf515d9bb89be000d7c82335a05c6ff.png

That is pretty impressive, how many times have you been able to pull that off lol? I have yet to find a way to bot mining 24/7. What scares me about free scripts is the number of users :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gyrate said:

That is pretty impressive, how many times have you been able to pull that off lol? I have yet to find a way to bot mining 24/7. What scares me about free scripts is the number of users :P

To be completely honest it's my first time reaching this, i stopped it here just now, as i'm now pussying out, first time doing the same skill for this long haha. But then again free script or premium, there are many factors  weighting in on getting banned, which is why i chose a place to mine very remotely to avoid player reports, also using breakhandler effectively, which is why xp/hour is this low, normally i'd get nearly double that xp/hour. 

Usually i run scripts for a max of ~12 hours with breaks, ~2-4 hours non-stop
 

a06f7960c1f63756fb30e0e49d7c96ba.png

Edited by hamza123
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hamza123 said:

To be completely honest it's my first time reaching this, i stopped it here just now, as i'm now pussying out, first time doing the same skill for this long haha. But then again free script or premium, there are many factors  weighting in on getting banned, which is why i chose a place to mine very remotely to avoid player reports, also using breakhandler effectively, which is why xp/hour is this low, normally i'd get nearly double that xp/hour. 

Usually i run scripts for a max of ~12 hours with breaks, ~2-4 hours non-stop
 

a06f7960c1f63756fb30e0e49d7c96ba.png

Ahh that makes sense, I haven't used breaks at all and I've tried this in a remote place as well. I could never manage to keep the bot (different script) working overnight or during jagex hours though. Currently sticking with just 10-12 hrs without breaks and while jagex office is closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gyrate said:

Ahh that makes sense, I haven't used breaks at all and I've tried this in a remote place as well. I could never manage to keep the bot (different script) working overnight or during jagex hours though. Currently sticking with just 10-12 hrs without breaks and while jagex office is closed.

The trick is to keep it simple so there's less chance of failure. That's why i chose to powermine over banking the ores, i would've made about 5m or so by now, just from the ores but i don't think it's worth 1. the risk of getting caught, 2. the xp waste, 3. the bot failing (since it's higer odds of failure, the more it has to do). That's also why i tend to set my settings differently while doing stuff like... combat, usually i get my defence high first so i don't have the bot bank for food, which makes me able to last a full inv of food at a low combat monster for 8+ hours, so i can leave the bot on while i sleep. This also prevents bot getting stuck etc. Keep it simple. So far i haven't had any issues with this method :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hamza123 said:

The trick is to keep it simple so there's less chance of failure. That's why i chose to powermine over banking the ores, i would've made about 5m or so by now, just from the ores but i don't think it's worth 1. the risk of getting caught, 2. the xp waste, 3. the bot failing (since it's higer odds of failure, the more it has to do). That's also why i tend to set my settings differently while doing stuff like... combat, usually i get my defence high first so i don't have the bot bank for food, which makes me able to last a full inv of food at a low combat monster for 8+ hours, so i can leave the bot on while i sleep. This also prevents bot getting stuck etc. Keep it simple. So far i haven't had any issues with this method :P 

I agree with you on that, focus on the 99s and goldfarm on a separate account and ip. Get priorities straight and either eat your cake or have it but not both. There's less to worry about that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gyrate said:

That's impressive. did you use/include breaks in those runtimes or straight suicide it?

Haven’t run breaks on 6 accounts and got results like this! No bans yet. Been running straight with exception of a few mins for stuff like instances, java exceptions, network, running out of membership! 😆

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NowForPure said:

Haven’t run breaks on 6 accounts and got results like this! No bans yet. Been running straight with exception of a few mins for stuff like instances, java exceptions, network, running out of membership! 😆

Might be because Jagex is on vacation for holidays. I'm sure there will be a ban wave after new years. I might not make it tbh. Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, trkgosu said:

So I definitely got reported doing hunter(Red Sallys) yesterday. If so rip my progress. Almost 1800 total. Not gonna bot for a while now to see if I can get away.

Pain in the butt those players who report. Let us bot, we're the reason you have such low prices for all your resources :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

      Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 34 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing


      Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls


      Fix an NPE in the Combat API


      Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
        • Like
      • 21 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×