Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gyrate

New Goal: Suicide Botting to Max

Disclaimer: The title is clickbait (kind of)

I am going to try suicide botting to max. By suicide botting I'm talking about 12-16 hours a day botting the same skill until I get it to 99 (no breaks, no quests, no legit gameplay (for the most part). If I succeed I'll drop a guide detailing everything. In the meantime, I'll be posting progress reports after each 99 and anyone who wants help can ask down in the discussion and I'll try to be as detailed as I can. The imgur url below links to the only 99 i've gotten so far (agility) using @Aropupu's script. It's been done on 2 accounts using the same methods. I've noticed a lot of people are secretive about how they got their 99s so I'm going to try something new and do the opposite :) 

If you find this helpful in getting a 99, share any strategies you used to get whatever 99 you have that I haven't yet achieved (either in the discussions or via private message). I've got a long way to go to max cape. 

99s Achieved: 1 

1. Agility: used Aagility v2

https://imgur.com/a/G23AGW5

Edit: Shoutout to @CyberWizard for his botting guide. That's where all this started from so read that if you haven't already. 

Edited by gyrate
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Failed4life said:

Tips on agility please ^.^ Did you avoid seers course, as from what I understand that is where most bans happen? 

"Suicide" botted through seers as well :) Here's everything I can remember doing:

1. Join a clan chat or make an alt that I can message once every 3-4 hours 

2. Take an entire minute every 3-4 hours (before or after sending the message from the first step) to fiddle with all the settings I could without messing up the bot. I.e. house settings, brightness, sound volume, songs list, attack style, etc.

3. I didn't alch intentionally. First few bans happened while I was alching so that scared me off. In hindsight my settings were screwed up back then so the alching might not have even been the culprit

4. Altered all the settings for the Aagility script. Here's an imgur url showing all the settings I used. I don't need to worry about agility for now so it's alright if other people use it. https://imgur.com/a/t6LBwEm

Important things to keep in mind: don't try this on your main, first test it out on a throwaway account. By that I don't mean a fresh level 3 off tutorial Island. My definition of a throwaway account was one that had at least 10 quest points, and at least 30 or so levels on a legit skill (i trained magic so that I could have tele to varrock). For those starting agility lvl 1,  I did gnome stronghold until 25, grand tree quest until lvl 31 and then varrock, canifis (all the way to 60), and then seers and so on. Definitely change the almost all if not all the settings from the default (or just use mine :P )

Good luck and post back here if you manage to get a 99 as well. Post if you get banned too so others know either way

One other thing. For obvious reasons, I couldn't do steps 1 and 2 while I was sleeping and the only time I botted overnight was on the weekends (how I got my 59-hour and 50-hour proggies). 

Also, I tried to avoid botting during jagex work hours (GMT) but it wasn't always avoidable (due to the timezone I'm in, 3-4 hours out of every 16 would be during their workday. 

Edited by gyrate

I would take your results with a grain of salt until you have a significant amount of successful 99s, all of which use the same or similar guidelines. Using a sample size of 1 leads to superstitions, which is not a good basis for decision making (not that you're being superstitious, but other people will be for sure).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

I would take your results with a grain of salt until you have a significant amount of successful 99s, all of which use the same or similar guidelines. Using a sample size of 1 leads to superstitions, which is not a good basis for decision making (not that you're being superstitious, but other people will be for sure).

I agree. I've asked anyone who ends up using it to start with an alt account and post both bans and successes here. Whether the method is supported or refuted is fine by me. 

45 minutes ago, zdogg said:

Managed a few 99's with aAgility, Seers teleport + alching all the way to 90, then Ardougne to 99.

Eventually got perm banned after 4 days.

Was doing 12 hours a day.

Seers teleport sure requires a lot of stats, you managed to have that on a few accounts? Pretty impressive in my eyes. And If I'm reading this right, you had a few accounts with 99 agility, the process eventually led one of your accounts to get banned?

8 minutes ago, gyrate said:

Seers teleport sure requires a lot of stats, you managed to have that on a few accounts? Pretty impressive in my eyes. And If I'm reading this right, you had a few accounts with 99 agility, the process eventually led one of your accounts to get banned?

The account doing the method you quoted above was on 1 account, around 7 99's.

The others were not caught.

I have a feeling having over 5M Aglility XP in 1-2 weeks triggered the ban.

1 hour ago, zdogg said:

The account doing the method you quoted above was on 1 account, around 7 99's.

The others were not caught.

I have a feeling having over 5M Aglility XP in 1-2 weeks triggered the ban.

RIP 7 99s. What's the highest # of 99s you've managed on one account so far? and is that what you currently have or was your highest account banned?

Just now, gyrate said:

RIP 7 99s. What's the highest # of 99s you've managed on one account so far? and is that what you currently have or was your highest account banned?

I have 2 mains half botted safetly.

The 99 agility im reffering to was fully suicide botted with the other 99s.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zdogg said:

I have 2 mains half botted safetly.

The 99 agility im reffering to was fully suicide botted with the other 99s.

Teach Senpai 😍

But in all seriousness, here's hoping we get to that elusive botted max cape. I've also realized something. I don't enjoy playing runescape nearly half as much as I enjoy playing "runescape botting". The further I get with a bot, the more fun it becomes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gyrate said:

Teach Senpai 😍

But in all seriousness, here's hoping we get to that elusive botted max cape. I've also realized something. I don't enjoy playing runescape nearly half as much as I enjoy playing "runescape botting". The further I get with a bot, the more fun it becomes. 

I have to agree with your logic there, some may call us crazy but i just say they're boring :angel:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, trkgosu said:

Followed, this is my goal low key too. So far bout to hit 99 fish today, and prob finish off fming over the weekend. Doing it on my main. I already have had like 3 max mains banned lol. YOLO

Wait wait wait, 3 max mains as in max cape mains? were they mostly botted on? Congrats on the 99s :) I'm currently figuring out how to get 99 mining and smithing. My "main" is technically a complete noob since the real main got banned 2 years ago but he's got his first 99 so it's a start 😛 

3 hours ago, gyrate said:

Wait wait wait, 3 max mains as in max cape mains? were they mostly botted on? Congrats on the 99s :) I'm currently figuring out how to get 99 mining and smithing. My "main" is technically a complete noob since the real main got banned 2 years ago but he's got his first 99 so it's a start 😛 

Oh nah, not max cape. Max combat. Around 1700-1900 total one had quest cape and almost all achievement done, unlucky. My main on rs3 has a max cape where it was 90% botted from back in the day. But back in the day the anti bot system was a joke.

• Haha 1

A heads up to anyone planning on using those settings to bot overnight this weekend. I recently got an account banned botting overnight using the same agility settings (thankfully it was a throwaway). I chalk it up to me being lazy with this one (didn't follow every step during the day since this was repeated so many times). I'm gonna be using a new account with the settings one more time, this time only during the day to see if that works fine at least. 

1 hour ago, gyrate said:

A heads up to anyone planning on using those settings to bot overnight this weekend. I recently got an account banned botting overnight using the same agility settings (thankfully it was a throwaway). I chalk it up to me being lazy with this one (didn't follow every step during the day since this was repeated so many times). I'm gonna be using a new account with the settings one more time, this time only during the day to see if that works fine at least. 

Was it a fresh acc? and did you use LG?

3 hours ago, trkgosu said:

Was it a fresh acc? and did you use LG?

not quite, I went through the usual with it. Legit through tutorial island, quest points, some legit training to start. It had used another bot but I'm not sure that was the culprit since the ban came on a weekend and while I was botting agility overnight. No I don't use looking glass. My current mentality is that if the script can get detected without looking glass, there's no point to using LG and worrying about client detection. 

On 12/22/2018 at 1:23 PM, gyrate said:

not quite, I went through the usual with it. Legit through tutorial island, quest points, some legit training to start. It had used another bot but I'm not sure that was the culprit since the ban came on a weekend and while I was botting agility overnight. No I don't use looking glass. My current mentality is that if the script can get detected without looking glass, there's no point to using LG and worrying about client detection. 

Personally I use LG, but the last 3 bans have been from client detection. (That was the reason they gave) And so far, 1624 total 90% botted. 202 qp and got void yesterday. I did get this acc unbanned from like 3 years ago, got it back with like 1400 total but it was still botted most of those stats from back then. (Reason why it got banned in the first place)

9 hours ago, trkgosu said:

Personally I use LG, but the last 3 bans have been from client detection. (That was the reason they gave) And so far, 1624 total 90% botted. 202 qp and got void yesterday. I did get this acc unbanned from like 3 years ago, got it back with like 1400 total but it was still botted most of those stats from back then. (Reason why it got banned in the first place)

Wait, the last 3 bans were from client detection while using LG?