Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Netami

Netami's AIO Combat - Kills Any Monsters! - ABC2 - Custom Progression - Cannon Support - Alching - Banking - Ironman Mode - Custom Looting - Spec Attacks

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the thread for Netami's AIO Combat full release! Netami's AIO Combat is a new and revolutionary AIO Combat script designed to be easy to use yet feature rich. My script includes the following features as of writing this point, with more coming all the time!

  • Dynamically choose NPCs in a radius area to kill
  • Custom progressive levelling support
  • ABC2 AntiBan
  • Resizeable/LG mode support
  • Safespot support (for ranged)
  • Looting and re-equipping ammo/darts/knives (toggleable)
  • Spec attack support
  • Cannon support
  • Automatic ironman support (loot own items!)
  • Customizable gear
  • Guthans support
  • Melee potions support
  • Alching support
  • Adding custom loot items
  • Loot over x support
  • Waiting for loot option
  • Dax WebWalker for navigation
  • Banking for food/potions
  • Profile saving/loading

 

This script has been updated to include the use of a beta version of @Laniax's bot panel! This panel allows you to monitor your accounts in real time and even end script/logout! 

To use this feature, please run Laniax's script on the repository here to get your username and password: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2976-lan-bot-panel-user-panel/

After that, start the Combat AIO then connect to https://lanbotpanel.com/ and enter your username and password from above!

 

Get it here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3026-netami-s-aio-combat/

For any questions please comment on this thread OR send me a discord friend invite/message at Netami#0001.

9NcgkM9.png

h9KVtSI.png

5Yjbd8v.png
6FqsStQ.png

Y86hS9d.png

 

 

Edited by Netami
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Netami how does script goes to break if there is any aggressive NPC's around? Will it just spam logout or maybe walks to nearest bank?

This is a good point, breaking support hasn't currently been implemented. I'll do this today, walking to nearest bank seems smartest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Netami said:

This is a good point, breaking support hasn't currently been implemented. I'll do this today, walking to nearest bank seems smartest.

other option could be - Select Safe-Tile, so if i'm fighting somewhere far from bank, in deep dungeon - i could set custom spot for logout-breaks that would be close to spot ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter where i start(banks or selected area)  it goes to bank, takes food out and stand without closing bank or going anywhere. Status - banking. No client debug errors or messages.

I have selected area. I have food selected. everything else is pretty much default - gear selected. no potions selected.

I tried deleting hooks data and restarting client few times but that does not helped at all.

@Netami

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

No matter where i start(banks or selected area)  it goes to bank, takes food out and stand without closing bank or going anywhere. Status - banking. No client debug errors or messages.

I have selected area. I have food selected. everything else is pretty much default - gear selected. no potions selected.

I tried deleting hooks data and restarting client few times but that does not helped at all.

@Netami

Reasons for banking include needing more food, needing more melee potions, needing prayer potions, full on loot, or about to break. Is there anything in the client debug?

EDIT: Think I found the issue, script has been updated. 

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netami said:

Reasons for banking include needing more food, needing more melee potions, needing prayer potions, full on loot, or about to break. Is there anything in the client debug?

EDIT: Think I found the issue, script has been updated. 

okay, so now i start at bank with no food - does not take any food  and runs straight to fighting spot.
I take food my self from bank and start - it walks to spot. Kills cows. Nice

 

But now it also loots EVERYTHING even if i have nothing selected to loot. Loots arrows and equip them, loots bones and burrys them. so yah, right now something is really wrong with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

okay, so now i start at bank with no food - does not take any food  and runs straight to fighting spot.
I take food my self from bank and start - it walks to spot. Kills cows. Nice

 

But now it also loots EVERYTHING even if i have nothing selected to loot. Loots arrows and equip them, loots bones and burrys them. so yah, right now something is really wrong with it.

What is your loot above x value set to in GUI?

Bones will be looted in bury bone option is enabled, and arrows will be looted if looting ammo and is enabled.

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Netami said:

What is your loot above x value set to in GUI?

Bones will be looted in bury bone option is enabled, and arrows will be looted if looting ammo and is enabled.

none of that was selected dude. i would not report it as a bug if i would have select all those in GUI. And it does all those together. Loot every arrow on ground, loot everything on ground, bury bones. My GUI is pretty much default GUI with selected food / gear / npc.

Something is wrong with looting / banking in general.

I mentioned in previous post, it does not bank when out of food. At least it does not take food if i start in bank with no food in inventory. 

EDIT - i checked GUI again and there is no option for Loot over X in general :D

im not even sure how to select what to loot and where.

7eda93a9638de273bec1127a0315d87f.png

 

 

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

none of that was selected dude. i would not report it as a bug if i would have select all those in GUI. And it does all those together. Loot every arrow on ground, loot everything on ground, bury bones. My GUI is pretty much default GUI with selected food / gear / npc.

Something is wrong with looting / banking in general.

I mentioned in previous post, it does not bank when out of food. At least it does not take food if i start in bank with no food in inventory. 

EDIT - i checked GUI again and there is no option for Loot over X in general :D

im not even sure how to select what to loot and where.

7eda93a9638de273bec1127a0315d87f.png

 

 

nj1fty4.png

This is the loot over x option, you have it selected to loot any item stack worth over 7gp

EDIT: The GUI looks a bit weird on your PC, I'll see if I can address that and make the controls more clear.

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Netami said:

nj1fty4.png

This is the loot over x option, you have it selected to loot any item stack worth over 7gp

EDIT: The GUI looks a bit weird on your PC, I'll see if I can address that and make the controls more clear.

well, i considered loot stack as stack of arrows you want to loot , not Items on ground in general.

 banking in general is working not how it should.

There are some major problems around script you need to solve dude.

EDIT - this morning Clicking on Start does not even start script anymore.

https://i.gyazo.com/349236edd3898bd015bf859b81cef5be.mp4

 

https://i.gyazo.com/68c8ad49be2bec8edbe2c64ddae067b7.mp4

 

 

 

 

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

well, i considered loot stack as stack of arrows you want to loot , not Items on ground in general.

 banking in general is working not how it should.

There are some major problems around script you need to solve dude.

EDIT - this morning Clicking on Start does not even start script anymore.

https://i.gyazo.com/349236edd3898bd015bf859b81cef5be.mp4

 

https://i.gyazo.com/68c8ad49be2bec8edbe2c64ddae067b7.mp4

 

 

 

 

The script is working fine, the only change that needs to be made is banking on startup if started in a bank. Currently the script will only bank for food if it needs to eat and out of food (this was to support those who are not using food, but I'll be adding a checkbox instead). If the GUI is not starting correctly then there's an error in your debug which I'll need to be able to tell you what's wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

      To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

      we’re doing a giveaway! 

      The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

      Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

      Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

      How to enter:

      Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

      Your favorite script

      Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

      Who can enter?

      Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

      The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

      -- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

      Bonus points

      Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

      *no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

      -- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

      I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

      We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

      As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

      So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

      As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.


      These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

      What information would you like to see in the blogs?

      👇 [TEASER] 👇

      .

      .

      .

      We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

      Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

      Stay tuned.


      - RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

      Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

      Windows

      EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe


      MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi


      Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip


      Mac OS

      Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg


      Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz


      Unix/Linux

      Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh


      RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm


      DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb


      Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz


      Platform Independent

      JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar


      Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.



      Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

      Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

      Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions


      Add check for bundled JDK


      Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present


      Set the current java as the first available list entry


      Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links


      Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version


      Update icon images


      Reduce the number of HTTP calls
      • 25 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

      Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

      With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

      These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

      In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
      • 39 replies
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...