Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Netami

Netami's AIO Combat - Kills Any Monsters! - ABC2 - Custom Progression - Cannon Support - Alching - Banking - Ironman Mode - Custom Looting - Spec Attacks

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the thread for Netami's AIO Combat full release! Netami's AIO Combat is a new and revolutionary AIO Combat script designed to be easy to use yet feature rich. My script includes the following features as of writing this point, with more coming all the time!

  • Dynamically choose NPCs in a radius area to kill
  • Custom progressive levelling support
  • ABC2 AntiBan
  • Resizeable/LG mode support
  • Safespot support (for ranged)
  • Looting and re-equipping ammo/darts/knives (toggleable)
  • Spec attack support
  • Cannon support
  • Automatic ironman support (loot own items!)
  • Customizable gear
  • Guthans support
  • Melee potions support
  • Alching support
  • Adding custom loot items
  • Loot over x support
  • Waiting for loot option
  • Dax WebWalker for navigation
  • Banking for food/potions
  • Profile saving/loading

 

This script has been updated to include the use of a beta version of @Laniax's bot panel! This panel allows you to monitor your accounts in real time and even end script/logout! 

To use this feature, please run Laniax's script on the repository here to get your username and password: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2976-lan-bot-panel-user-panel/

After that, start the Combat AIO then connect to https://lanbotpanel.com/ and enter your username and password from above!

 

Get it here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3026-netami-s-aio-combat/

For any questions please comment on this thread OR send me a discord friend invite/message at Netami#0001.

9NcgkM9.png

h9KVtSI.png

5Yjbd8v.png
6FqsStQ.png

Y86hS9d.png

 

 

Edited by Netami
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

@Netami how does script goes to break if there is any aggressive NPC's around? Will it just spam logout or maybe walks to nearest bank?

This is a good point, breaking support hasn't currently been implemented. I'll do this today, walking to nearest bank seems smartest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Netami said:

This is a good point, breaking support hasn't currently been implemented. I'll do this today, walking to nearest bank seems smartest.

other option could be - Select Safe-Tile, so if i'm fighting somewhere far from bank, in deep dungeon - i could set custom spot for logout-breaks that would be close to spot ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter where i start(banks or selected area)  it goes to bank, takes food out and stand without closing bank or going anywhere. Status - banking. No client debug errors or messages.

I have selected area. I have food selected. everything else is pretty much default - gear selected. no potions selected.

I tried deleting hooks data and restarting client few times but that does not helped at all.

@Netami

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

No matter where i start(banks or selected area)  it goes to bank, takes food out and stand without closing bank or going anywhere. Status - banking. No client debug errors or messages.

I have selected area. I have food selected. everything else is pretty much default - gear selected. no potions selected.

I tried deleting hooks data and restarting client few times but that does not helped at all.

@Netami

Reasons for banking include needing more food, needing more melee potions, needing prayer potions, full on loot, or about to break. Is there anything in the client debug?

EDIT: Think I found the issue, script has been updated. 

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netami said:

Reasons for banking include needing more food, needing more melee potions, needing prayer potions, full on loot, or about to break. Is there anything in the client debug?

EDIT: Think I found the issue, script has been updated. 

okay, so now i start at bank with no food - does not take any food  and runs straight to fighting spot.
I take food my self from bank and start - it walks to spot. Kills cows. Nice

 

But now it also loots EVERYTHING even if i have nothing selected to loot. Loots arrows and equip them, loots bones and burrys them. so yah, right now something is really wrong with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

okay, so now i start at bank with no food - does not take any food  and runs straight to fighting spot.
I take food my self from bank and start - it walks to spot. Kills cows. Nice

 

But now it also loots EVERYTHING even if i have nothing selected to loot. Loots arrows and equip them, loots bones and burrys them. so yah, right now something is really wrong with it.

What is your loot above x value set to in GUI?

Bones will be looted in bury bone option is enabled, and arrows will be looted if looting ammo and is enabled.

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Netami said:

What is your loot above x value set to in GUI?

Bones will be looted in bury bone option is enabled, and arrows will be looted if looting ammo and is enabled.

none of that was selected dude. i would not report it as a bug if i would have select all those in GUI. And it does all those together. Loot every arrow on ground, loot everything on ground, bury bones. My GUI is pretty much default GUI with selected food / gear / npc.

Something is wrong with looting / banking in general.

I mentioned in previous post, it does not bank when out of food. At least it does not take food if i start in bank with no food in inventory. 

EDIT - i checked GUI again and there is no option for Loot over X in general :D

im not even sure how to select what to loot and where.

7eda93a9638de273bec1127a0315d87f.png

 

 

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

none of that was selected dude. i would not report it as a bug if i would have select all those in GUI. And it does all those together. Loot every arrow on ground, loot everything on ground, bury bones. My GUI is pretty much default GUI with selected food / gear / npc.

Something is wrong with looting / banking in general.

I mentioned in previous post, it does not bank when out of food. At least it does not take food if i start in bank with no food in inventory. 

EDIT - i checked GUI again and there is no option for Loot over X in general :D

im not even sure how to select what to loot and where.

7eda93a9638de273bec1127a0315d87f.png

 

 

nj1fty4.png

This is the loot over x option, you have it selected to loot any item stack worth over 7gp

EDIT: The GUI looks a bit weird on your PC, I'll see if I can address that and make the controls more clear.

Edited by Netami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Netami said:

nj1fty4.png

This is the loot over x option, you have it selected to loot any item stack worth over 7gp

EDIT: The GUI looks a bit weird on your PC, I'll see if I can address that and make the controls more clear.

well, i considered loot stack as stack of arrows you want to loot , not Items on ground in general.

 banking in general is working not how it should.

There are some major problems around script you need to solve dude.

EDIT - this morning Clicking on Start does not even start script anymore.

https://i.gyazo.com/349236edd3898bd015bf859b81cef5be.mp4

 

https://i.gyazo.com/68c8ad49be2bec8edbe2c64ddae067b7.mp4

 

 

 

 

Edited by guywithlsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

well, i considered loot stack as stack of arrows you want to loot , not Items on ground in general.

 banking in general is working not how it should.

There are some major problems around script you need to solve dude.

EDIT - this morning Clicking on Start does not even start script anymore.

https://i.gyazo.com/349236edd3898bd015bf859b81cef5be.mp4

 

https://i.gyazo.com/68c8ad49be2bec8edbe2c64ddae067b7.mp4

 

 

 

 

The script is working fine, the only change that needs to be made is banking on startup if started in a bank. Currently the script will only bank for food if it needs to eat and out of food (this was to support those who are not using food, but I'll be adding a checkbox instead). If the GUI is not starting correctly then there's an error in your debug which I'll need to be able to tell you what's wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Our picks

    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 62 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Haha
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
        • Like
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
      • 86 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...