Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mitch..

Botting and manually leveling up same skill

3 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

i dont think playing legit is going to make you more likely to get banned but they could definitely profile you against your bot.

I sometimes just pause the bot in the middle of a session and randomly legit it for a while- I don't know if it actually helps but I hope it might throw off their heuristics a bit. 

11 minutes ago, BitzLeon said:

I sometimes just pause the bot in the middle of a session and randomly legit it for a while- I don't know if it actually helps but I hope it might throw off their heuristics a bit. 

i think that if anything they would just see the data of a human and it would make it less likely to get you banned, like maybe they give you some leeway if you play legit?

I've read that playing with your bots movements in the middle of a sesh could be a bad thing, as the movements all of the sudden change compared to how the script was designed to do.

I've managed to bot 12 hours straight for months without bans, some get caught some don't.

Botting red chins is highly monitored, unless you scripted your own chinner to have a completely different approach to all of the chinning scripts out there & you should be fine.

1 hour ago, zdogg said:

I've read that playing with your bots movements in the middle of a sesh could be a bad thing, as the movements all of the sudden change compared to how the script was designed to do.

I've seen this too, that its better to always bot on your account so that's what looks "normal". Then again...I have botted on mains for hours a day then play on them legit after a 8-12 hour botting session and they have never been banned so who knows.

2 minutes ago, monkaSman said:

I've seen this too, that its better to always bot on your account so that's what looks "normal". Then again...I have botted on mains for hours a day then play on them legit after a 8-12 hour botting session and they have never been banned so who knows.

that's exactly what we are dealing with. 

No one knows.

Like i said fellas if they have ANY inclination that the account is being played legit by a human and not completely botted they could possibly leave you out of the ban waves despite knowing that you're a bot, i am under the assumption that they can detect any and all bots within a matter of a couple hours so it's about botting smart and staying within whatever Jagex considers to be "reasonable use" for bots, not more than 12 hours a day and less is better.

It is easier to detect a human than a bot at this point, think of it in the british police mindset: everyone is a bot until we prove they aren't, that's the only way a botwatch would work effectively.

Edited by Led Zeppelin
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 11:20 PM, BitzLeon said:

Today i for the first time created an alt to bot on to supplement my mains cashstack.

Facts: i played half/half legit and botting on main for 2+ months (probably botted like 10+ hours a day atleast on main)
I used looking glass 100% of the time.

I created alt and botted on it for ~2 days without looking glass and running a premium script.

Woke up today with a ban on main for 1 day and perm ban for my alt. 

Not sure what factors were in play, but i am quite certain that playing legit played a huge part in only receiving a 1 day ban.
I say this because my main has 240+ quest points and 1600+ totals while my alt that got permbanned had less than 100 total level, and 80 of them were mage levels, 0 quest points and pretty much looked like a bot account overall.. needless to say i've learnt my lesson...
Bot smart, not by interfering while botting a certain skill, but by playing legit doing other stuff such as farm runs that is a bit more difficult to bot