Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
free8888

Christmas Money Advice

Hi, i received $300 for Christmas this year, so i want to invest most of it on Tribot's scripts.

I have a few questions.

1. How many scripts should i buy and which ones.

2. is VIP extended really worth it? I heard it has "looking glass" and Human Mouse movements. I guess that would reduce the chances of getting ban?

3. How often should i change scripts and do all scripts work with Looking glass?

I want to buy as many scripts as i can. So i can level as many skills as possible. I noticed in the past when i just level one skill, when i get it to about 60 or 70 the account gets ban.

What scrips does the forum recommend? How many skills should i slowly level to 99? and which are the safest skills to bot?

But it aint even been doe 🎅 🚫

1. Depends on your gaols. If you're trying to goldfarm you'll need to research what script make good gp/hr (just read though some threads). Goldfarming is competitive and not many are willing to openly disclose what works well for them.

2. If you're gold farming, the proxy feature is handy to help avoid chain bans. People are 50/50 about weather or not Looking Glass is helpful to them.

3. As far as I know, yes all script should work fine with looking glass, or can be patched if an issue is found.  No set rule on how often to switch, you can read advice on some threads like this: 

Some helpful Runescape botting guides and info at: https://rsbotspot.com

Botting a main? Definitely get VIP+

Human mouse movement is gonna help you stay not banned. Also, looking glass may help, but personally I don't use it.

Bot smart if you care about the account. Depending on what you're botting, only do 2-4 hour sessions maximum. Don't bot commonly gold farmed skills. Use premium scripts only, they have less users and hence jagex won't instantly determine you're a bot based on the thousands of hours of botting data popular scripts users have generated. Play legit between botting sessions, have some variation.

26 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

Botting a main? Definitely get VIP+

Human mouse movement is gonna help you stay not banned. Also, looking glass may help, but personally I don't use it.

Bot smart if you care about the account. Depending on what you're botting, only do 2-4 hour sessions maximum. Don't bot commonly gold farmed skills. Use premium scripts only, they have less users and hence jagex won't instantly determine you're a bot based on the thousands of hours of botting data popular scripts users have generated. Play legit between botting sessions, have some variation.

Sometimes free scripts have better performance than paid ones.

• Like 1

I am not gold farming. Just Looking to have a nice main account.

I have noticed in the past that premium scripts have all these strange features.

I think Aminer had very hard to understand interface.

For now i am thinking of buying 6 scripts, can anyone tell me 6 good ones?

this is a pure magic account with 40 defence. I don't need combat or range scripts.

3 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

But it aint even been doe 🎅 🚫

1. Depends on your gaols. If you're trying to goldfarm you'll need to research what script make good gp/hr (just read though some threads). Goldfarming is competitive and not many are willing to openly disclose what works well for them.

2. If you're gold farming, the proxy feature is handy to help avoid chain bans. People are 50/50 about weather or not Looking Glass is helpful to them.

3. As far as I know, yes all script should work fine with looking glass, or can be patched if an issue is found.  No set rule on how often to switch, you can read advice on some threads like this: 

Some helpful Runescape botting guides and info at: https://rsbotspot.com

It's going to be a pure magic account with 40 defense. I just want a nice main account.

I am thinking of getting 6 scripts to start off with. which do you recommend?

1 has to be a Magic script. the other 5 can just be useful skills to have at a high level.

Or skills that are safe to bot. I am not looking for a combat or range bot because i am not going to level those skills.

Just magic and another 5 for now.

Hi! 

Welcome to Tribot, 

First of all let's think long-term. You want to bot an average 6-12 hours a day, everyday to maxmimize XP efficiency.

Start with a aMiner script, stick your account in motherload mines for an entire month to use the script till the end.

After you have used aMiner you should be 99 mining by now, therfore will not have to purchase it anymore, so we move onto another skill similar grind that's AFK.

Woodcutting, using Master Chopper AIO is a great way to get 99 from Woodcutting guild.

Don't forget the agility,  a necessity for all players which is best performed by aAgility in my opinion. Buy some alches and stick the Alch option on to add some ANTI_BAN. 

If you want to do Agility Pyramids i'd recommend Relative Agility.

For Combat, i use Optimus  Combat & Magic, never really found a location that isn't insta-bannable but it's usefull for slayer for the meantime until a new Slayer script comes out

I've had easy 99 thieving with LAN Theiver AIO.

Auto wintertotd Pro is dope.

NSmither.

VIP-E is a nice lil feature for an extra 2$ so why not.

Im pretty sure all these scripts i mentioned work witth LG.

Rembember: bot for 6-12 hours max with 12 hour breaks. (probably start with 6 hour run time in the begining).

• Like 2

1. How many scripts should i buy and which ones.

For skills you'd like to train. I can probably try to suggest a few if I knew what your goals were. I'd suggest always giving the free trials a go.

2. is VIP extended really worth it? I heard it has "looking glass" and Human Mouse movements. I guess that would reduce the chances of getting ban?

You don't buy health insurance because you expect to get sick, you buy it in case you get sick. It's always good to be more cautious than less. Every little bit counts.

3. How often should i change scripts and do all scripts work with Looking glass?

I don't run a single skill for more than 6 hours a day, with breaks. There are lots of good guides on the site about botting smart. 

I know you didn't ask, but don't spend 300$ on scripts. Put 250$ of them in the bank, and blow 50$ on scripts maybe. Don't waste money. 

You're only purchasing subscriptions to scripts. So buy them when you need them, to put your money to good use. 

Looking glass is a hassle and not worth it. The client isn't detected. Human mouse-movements are nice though.  

I'd recommend scripts by the following people: Naton, Einstein, Aropupu,  and Encoded. These guys all make high-quality scripts with plenty of anti-ban. (Many are free as well, and higher quality than some premium ones)

If you want your main to last, quest it a bit, and mix it up. I've had the most success with botting 6 hours a day (2-3 different scripts). It's high enough to get shit done but low enough to not stand out.

Also, stay away from gold farming as a whole. Jagex seems to focus mostly on gold farming, so if you're just farming XP you'll fly under the radar in that aspect at least. Avoid these skills: Runecrafting and hunter. I've heard those are high ban rate. 

Edited by Markus