Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JeSahSah

[Pictures]Full Guide To Setting Up TRiBot

38 posts in this topic

im getting a invalid username and password, both of them are correct! i changed my password, tried from a different computer idont whats wrong, ! please HELP!

The maximum amount of instances for this script has been surpassed. Stopping script (1). Message: 0

Do you know a fix for this? im running 1 bot and im vip and the bot is pro bot..

1 person likes this

what do i do if when i download the tribot i dont get tribot.jar i only get 3 folders called meta-inf,obf, and org..... please help i dont know what to do

Same here. 

META-INF

obf

org

resources

What to do?

Same here. 

META-INF

obf

org

resources

What to do?

Same Problem, Will someone please help? I've tried extracting it to another folder and I'm still clueless on what to do. I have tried every option in every folder but no client or anything pops up. 

Same Problem, Will someone please help? I've tried extracting it to another folder and I'm still clueless on what to do. I have tried every option in every folder but no client or anything pops up. 

yep nobody here cares to help apparently

After I click New Client it shows runescape downloading update on RS3 and then TriBot disappears and I can't find it again. What should I do?

i download the file onto my desktop on windows 10 but then what do I do / how do I open it?

1 person likes this