Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Array
On 4/12/2020 at 1:32 AM, heshkill said:

it kind of works... it spams right click like 10 times on altar and on phials to do anything anyway to fix? too botlike otherwise...

Im having same problem, something messed with code bc was working other day. now when it gets bones unnoted from phials it just shifts the curser to the left 10-20 times before unnoting.

11 minutes ago, itsmaru said:

Im having same problem, something messed with code bc was working other day. now when it gets bones unnoted from phials it just shifts the curser to the left 10-20 times before unnoting.

Is this still occurring since last update? It should be fixed. Make sure you’re not pressing re-run script so tribot is downloading the most recent update.

2 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I'll take a look at Phials now for you. :)

That would be cool. 

What I noticed is there is a massive delay in right click+choose when it comes to phials, altar, and house. 

Also, when right clicking the bone and clicking the altar, when there is a TON of people on the altar, it has an extremely hard time picking the altar. 

3 hours ago, deadking721 said:

That would be cool. 

What I noticed is there is a massive delay in right click+choose when it comes to phials, altar, and house. 

Also, when right clicking the bone and clicking the altar, when there is a TON of people on the altar, it has an extremely hard time picking the altar. 

Same problem @HeyImJamie can u fix?

Posted (edited)

I thought I give this a Trial before I purchase it, but then I had a issue. Once I load the script and its downloading, it doesn't pop up the option menu for me to choose my settings.

Instead it just says :
Method : Loading
State: Loading

I waited for 2-5spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngmins but nothing pops up.. could I be missing some sort of file or doing it wrong ? It's the first time a script hasn't work on me :S

Thank You

Prayer not working.png

Edited by johntheleo
Double photos

^same thing. seems like script is unable to click on altar successfully. got this before the script ended:

• [18:28:57] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.w.d.a(PrayerUtil.java:45)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.tasks.methods.wildyaltar.l.a(WildyAltar.java:48)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.JAIOPrayer.f(JAIOPrayer.java:188)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.JAIOPrayer.run(JAIOPrayer.java:96)
  • [18:28:57] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [18:28:57]
  • [18:28:57] ------------------ JAIOPrayer ------------------
  • [18:28:57] Thank you for using JAIOPrayer. If you experienced issues, please post them on the forum thread.
  • [18:28:57] You ran for: 00:01:48
  • [18:28:57] and Gained: 0 Prayer Experience!
  • [18:28:57] ------------------------------------------------
  • [18:28:57] Script Ended: [Premium] JAIOPrayer.

On 4/26/2020 at 5:37 PM, Stove said:

^same thing. seems like script is unable to click on altar successfully. got this before the script ended:

• [18:28:57] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.w.d.a(PrayerUtil.java:45)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.tasks.methods.wildyaltar.l.a(WildyAltar.java:48)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.JAIOPrayer.f(JAIOPrayer.java:188)
  • [18:28:57] at scripts.JAIOPrayer.JAIOPrayer.run(JAIOPrayer.java:96)
  • [18:28:57] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [18:28:57] ------------------ JAIOPrayer ------------------
  • [18:28:57] Thank you for using JAIOPrayer. If you experienced issues, please post them on the forum thread.
  • [18:28:57] You ran for: 00:01:48
  • [18:28:57] and Gained: 0 Prayer Experience!
  • [18:28:57] ------------------------------------------------
  • [18:28:57] Script Ended: [Premium] JAIOPrayer.

Same problem, any updates on when you'll be able to look at this?

I get the same every time i start this script, it satnds idle...

Stating "Loading"

Any

On 4/26/2020 at 4:56 AM, johntheleo said:

I thought I give this a Trial before I purchase it, but then I had a issue. Once I load the script and its downloading, it doesn't pop up the option menu for me to choose my settings.

Instead it just says :
Method : Loading
State: Loading

I waited for 2-5spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngmins but nothing pops up.. could I be missing some sort of file or doing it wrong ? It's the first time a script hasn't work on me :S

Thank You

Prayer not working.png

I am getting the exact same thing. Also using the trial before i buy...

Not working at all, just idles.

HELP?

17 hours ago, gabrielspecter said:

Any progress on this re-write? 

Yes, it's coming along. I'm re-writing it from the ground up, but I'm hoping to have it out or at least a beta version out by the end of this week. :)

On 5/24/2020 at 7:10 AM, HeyImJamie said:

Yes, it's coming along. I'm re-writing it from the ground up, but I'm hoping to have it out or at least a beta version out by the end of this week. :)

Currently running your software now having no issues. Should I wait for newer version or is the one still posted safe to use? 

trial was shit, kept trying to exchange notes, even when the 1st exchange was successful

instead of using home portal it teleports back to edgeville then runs back to rimmington to exchange.

waste of money and high chance of getting youself banned with the holes this bot has. do not suggest at all. use something else or do it manually 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:00 AM, azdog90 said:

trial was shit, kept trying to exchange notes, even when the 1st exchange was successful

instead of using home portal it teleports back to edgeville then runs back to rimmington to exchange.

waste of money and high chance of getting youself banned with the holes this bot has. do not suggest at all. use something else or do it manually 

it is better to denounce it. so moderators take it down.