Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying | Automated Host Finding

Update 13/03/2019:

This update features the fixes that were planned on being updated with the Necromancy update. Unfortunately I've been fairly busy, so Necromancy won't be for another day or so. Fixes are as per below, and if I've missed any, please nag me :D

Fixes!
- Script should now de-select item when attempting to click on the house portal. Apologies for the delay with this one.
- Mouse accuracy when using bones on Phials / Altars should be improved slightly.
- A safety feature has been added in the case of the host going offline or the house being locked.

Any issues with this update, please contact me via PM or via my Discord. :) Happy botting!

Update 13/03/2019:

Just an addition this update that should've been pushed with the last version, but was held back slightly.

New Addition!

- Necromancy is now released in Beta! Please babysit while running and inform me of any issues. It currently only supports banking via walking. If anyone has an alternative banking method that's needed, let me know. :)

- Script now supports all bones once again, including Wyrm / Drake and Hydra.

Happy botting!

Edited by HeyImJamie
  • thonking 1

4 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Update 13/03/2019:

Just an addition this update that should've been pushed with the last version, but was held back slightly.

New Addition!

- Necromancy is now released in Beta! Please babysit while running and inform me of any issues. It currently only supports banking via walking. If anyone has an alternative banking method that's needed, let me know. :)

- Script now supports all bones once again, including Wyrm / Drake and Hydra.

Happy botting!

Sweet! Can't wait to try it out

@HeyImJamie

When using the Wilderness Altar, the bot attempts to change worlds/worldhop and sometimes it enters Deadman servers or F2P servers.

This is a major reason why you cant run this script for longer than 20 minutes without looking at it.

Could you please make it so that it does NOT world hop to any F2P servers or deadman mode servers.

20 minutes ago, gangster2k8 said:

@HeyImJamie

When using the Wilderness Altar, the bot attempts to change worlds/worldhop and sometimes it enters Deadman servers or F2P servers.

This is a major reason why you cant run this script for longer than 20 minutes without looking at it.

Could you please make it so that it does NOT world hop to any F2P servers or deadman mode servers.

There's nothing I'm doing that should make it hop to those worlds, but I'll certainly take a look. I'll get back to you when I've found a solution.

1 hour ago, CyberWizard said:

Can you add support to spam click use bone> gilded altar (quicker than waiting you can get like 250k+xp/hour easily)

Nope. I've tried before and it's tick based. Doesn't work as simply as spam clicking unfortunately. :P

6 hours ago, haroon158 said:

can we see a gif of necromancy  in action?

You can use the trial? :)

@HeyImJamie Heya, I haven't been botting in a long time and I was wondering if your chaos alter prayer method still runs south and tps out with necklace of glory? 

By any chance, do you think you could implement it so that after the bones are used up, the bot just suicides by attempting to grab the wine of zammy? Something like a burning amulet + ring of dueling combo. Suicide -> cast wars tp to restock -> burning ammy to bury bones -> repeat.

I understand the reasoning behind the glory method though. Much easier since you keep the necklace upon death and you can just tp but wouldn't hurt to add a fast exp option :O. Would love to hear you thoughts!

1 hour ago, MuleTraveler said:

@HeyImJamie Heya, I haven't been botting in a long time and I was wondering if your chaos alter prayer method still runs south and tps out with necklace of glory? 

By any chance, do you think you could implement it so that after the bones are used up, the bot just suicides by attempting to grab the wine of zammy? Something like a burning amulet + ring of dueling combo. Suicide -> cast wars tp to restock -> burning ammy to bury bones -> repeat.

I understand the reasoning behind the glory method though. Much easier since you keep the necklace upon death and you can just tp but wouldn't hurt to add a fast exp option :O. Would love to hear you thoughts!

It’s something I was going to look at, just haven’t got round to it yet. If I were to add it it’d likely bank at lumbridge though 

15 hours ago, Xec said:

I think dying to the crazy archeologist that’s near the temple would be efficienter

also it’s been worldhopping to f2p worlds hope you can take a look at this

Is this recently? I pushed an update that changed the world hopper a few days a go, and that should've fixed it.

Using the trial for wilderness altar.. it just teleports to lava camp and rubs the burning amulet and tries to do it again and again.

Edit : due to the script failing over and over again for the wilderness I thought I'd just try guilded altar and now I'm questioning how this qualifies as a premium script ?? Doesnt use tab to teleport to house, doesn't use stamina pots , doesn't use rejuvenation pool and or glory in the poh from a host. Yeah can't use this .. sad.

Edited by Jackasia

7 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Using the trial for wilderness altar.. it just teleports to lava camp and rubs the burning amulet and tries to do it again and again.

Edit : due to the script failing over and over again for the wilderness I thought I'd just try guilded altar and now I'm questioning how this qualifies as a premium script ?? Doesnt use tab to teleport to house, doesn't use stamina pots , doesn't use rejuvenation pool and or glory in the poh from a host. Yeah can't use this .. sad.

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

On 4/14/2019 at 6:31 PM, HeyImJamie said:

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

8 hours ago, Jackasia said:

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

2 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Requesting refund as this script just isn't working. Now it's giving me maximum instance error. Havent ran this script successfully even once.

Maximum instances isn't my fault, it's connection related. Please provide a proper debug so I can take a look at your issue.