Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
HeyImJamie

[ABC2/ABCL10] JAIOPrayer : JavaFX GUI | Necromancy | Wilderness Altar | Gilded Altar | Bone Burying

7 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Using the trial for wilderness altar.. it just teleports to lava camp and rubs the burning amulet and tries to do it again and again.

Edit : due to the script failing over and over again for the wilderness I thought I'd just try guilded altar and now I'm questioning how this qualifies as a premium script ?? Doesnt use tab to teleport to house, doesn't use stamina pots , doesn't use rejuvenation pool and or glory in the poh from a host. Yeah can't use this .. sad.

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

Array
On 4/14/2019 at 6:31 PM, HeyImJamie said:

I'll take a look at the Wilderness Altar issue. As for Gilded Altar, none of what you mention is even said to be supported, so why would it use them? It uses Phials as stated on the main thread. If you need stamina potions and rejuvenation pool for that, you're doing something very wrong. :)

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

8 hours ago, Jackasia said:

I just bought this script... and it's not working for the rimmington / personal host option. It just stands still and does nothing. I have coins + bones noted 

2 hours ago, Jackasia said:

Requesting refund as this script just isn't working. Now it's giving me maximum instance error. Havent ran this script successfully even once.

Maximum instances isn't my fault, it's connection related. Please provide a proper debug so I can take a look at your issue.

15 hours ago, BryanCullen said:

it should click into store then click npc to unnote, otherwise it gets stuck with all the people running in and out.

I had that implemented originally but then people complained and said it should click from the altar. I’ll look at either reverting it or making it attempt to click -> failsafing to running in

14 hours ago, tdubs96 said:

i would assume that the wilderness altar is supposed to use the glory to tp back to a bank at the right wildy lvl? All it has done for me  is walk back to falador. It withdraws the glory though so that looks weird.

Correct, it should walk to 30 and then teleport. I’m going to change this so that it dies to either the chaos fanatic or through wines of Zamorak soon.

Hey, this was working the other week to use the glory to teleport to Edgeville from in the wilderness after re-entering level 30 wilderness.
Now, as "Tdubs96" also stated - It just runs all the way back to Falador, despite having the glory withdrawn, which does look suspicious and cuts exp rates by squillions.

39 minutes ago, Dylandor said:

Hey, this was working the other week to use the glory to teleport to Edgeville from in the wilderness after re-entering level 30 wilderness.
Now, as "Tdubs96" also stated - It just runs all the way back to Falador, despite having the glory withdrawn, which does look suspicious and cuts exp rates by squillions.

I will take a look today and hopefully get back to you with a fix. ?

Update 28/06/2019:

- The script will now bank via death by attempting to steal wines of zamorak instead of running to 30 wilderness.

3 hours ago, Dylandor said:

Hey mate, any luck on the wilderness altar? Sorry to be a pest, just my usage is running out.

Apologies for the delay in getting this update out. PM me if you were planning on renewing your auth, I will give you 25% off your next purchase for the delay. :)

Ah dude you're a legend, worth the wait, love ya!
Works perfect and is running fine now, I would like to make some suggestions but with everything you're doing there's no rush.
- When it's out of bones/killing itself if it could switch the PK detection off, as when it gets to lumbridge  on death it still scans for pkers and because there's a lot of players it lags the script hard.
- Maybe keeping the glory to teleport to Edgeville after death or a ring of dueling to teleport to castlewars bank after death to save running to the lumbridge bank, but if it was dueling ring and you were pk'd you'd lose it, resulting in having to run to the bank again.

Thanks anyway, appreciate and love the script.

Edited by Dylandor

1 hour ago, TacoSlayr said:

Just bought this script.

Trying to use a Gilded Altar with Superior Dragon Bones with Teleport to House/Mounted Glory but the script is just withdrawing coins and bones. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure with the information you’ve supplied. Can you PM me a stack trace and the debug please? 

TacoSlayer don't even waste your time using the gilded altar in your house, buy some burning necklaces and use the wilterness altar, it has a 50% chance of not using a bone and even with the odd PK you get every now and then you save squillions using it.

Also another idea I have for you is if you make it try and start in a PVP world, there is a bank in lumbridge so you can withdraw instantly after dying, making it always go back to a PVP world after every few hops this would increase the exp rate tremendously, but could also make pkers sit more often on those worlds.