Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kryptonite93

[Suggestion] Best Antiban yet

Hey guys,

Would it be possible to make Jagex believe that tribot is actually a mobile client ie IOS or android (preferably iOS because there would be more doubt that someone modified it on an iphone?) ? This way mouse movements wouldn't have to be emulated at all? On a mobile device there are no movements, random humanlike hovering etc etc, you're just using your finger to "click" exactly where you want. Wouldn't this make detecting bots so much harder?

Also if this is a realistic goal, this thread could be deleted so that Jagex members couldn't see what you're looking into?

Edited by kryptonite93
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, kryptonite93 said:

This way mouse movements wouldn't have to be emulated at all?

Mouse movements already don't have to be emulated at all. Some players in the OSRS userbase reported getting banned when they started playing RS through a touchscreen computer. Soon after these reports, Jagex changed their detection methods to exclude that criteria. As a result, these reports are no longer a thing. That means that the actual mouse movement processes aren't likely to contribute to banrates so reverse-engineering the new mobile client isn't likely to yield any improvements in banrate.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IceKontroI said:

Mouse movements already don't have to be emulated at all. Some players in the OSRS userbase reported getting banned when they started playing RS through a touchscreen computer. Soon after these reports, Jagex changed their detection methods to exclude that criteria. As a result, these reports are no longer a thing. That means that the actual mouse movement processes aren't likely to contribute to banrates so reverse-engineering the new mobile client isn't likely to yield any improvements in banrate.

Well from what I understand, there are a lot of human movement antiban measures still included, for example seeing my mouse zoom around in everything but a straight line while watching a bot, I'm saying you could take out the movement completely and the client would act as if Block user input was always on, the mouse would "appear" at the click location instead of dragging around. This would also eliminate the need for antiban measures like hovering over items, if we could make it look like we are connecting from mobile it may also be more forgiving when someone is playing/botting and not answering people talking as answering on mobile gets rid of half your gameplay screen with a keyboard, from personal experience I rarely answer people because the pop up keyboard is annoying. I have also seen users here recommend against using internet connections that are corporate because it may look like a server farm, but again if we were able to emulate a mobile client then imo a cellphone connected form a business internet connection is a lot more common than a personal computer connected.

Even break handling could be more beneficial coming from a mobile client ie: short botting periods with small breaks but you could run essentially all day, everyone has their cell with them always, for all jagex knows I could be playing at my office, bathroom breaks, in class at school etc

Edited by kryptonite93
spelling +more ideas
  • Like 1

You could run an APK (android app) bot but as far as I know you'd need a jailbreak and some software that simply doesn't exist to run a bot from an iOS app - there aren't any iOS app emulators cause they all just use the apk version. 

That being said I don't think it would work for a couple reasons:

1. APK emulators take a buttload of processor to run and it would just make any bot slower
  2. APK and other apps are notoriously easy to know if something has been hooked onto or modified into it because both google and Apple provide codesigning server access to prevent unauthorized network traffic (I.e: they could detect you're sending too much traffic and relay that info to Jagex to use for bans, this is how most mobile games deal with bans and cheaters) 
  3. the botwatch is still enabled so pattern detection would still get you banned. 
  4. The bot would still be on pc because there isn't any reasonable way to make a bot work on a mobile device' it would be a mobile emulated port of the bot but there is no way they'd bring out a bot based in a phone app - ever 
Edited by Led Zeppelin

1 hour ago, BitzLeon said:

There is apparently a bot that runs natively on Android (XiaBot)- but I feel like it's a glorified macro recorder. 

That bot is largely a scam by someone who doesn't know what he's doing. And it's not a native bot. It requires hooking up a tablet to your PC.

It most definitely is a macro recorder.

1 minute ago, wastedbro said:

That bot is largely a scam by someone who doesn't know what he's doing. And it's not a native bot. It requires hooking up a tablet to your PC.

It most definitely is a macro recorder.

Ahh you may be right. The author adamantly refused to explain how it worked natively- it makes more sense that the "code" runs on a pc and commands are sent via adb. 

Just now, filthyfrank said:

yikes, only specific tablet and $25/month for macro recorder

And you need a specific ($100) device running at a specific resolution with specific camera positioning. The more and more I read about it, the more I am convinced he is running a rudimentary color macro. 

1 minute ago, BitzLeon said:

Ahh you may be right. The author adamantly refused to explain how it worked natively- it makes more sense that the "code" runs on a pc and commands are sent via adb. 

And you need a specific ($100) device running at a specific resolution with specific camera positioning. The more and more I read about it, the more I am convinced he is running a rudimentary color macro. 

Not only that, but the fact that he couldn't even solve basic resolution problems is a sign it's incredibly poor quality, to the point that there likely is not even any color detection.

I know, because I've solved those issues. Stay tuned for more info :)

• thonking 1

8 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Not only that, but the fact that he couldn't even solve basic resolution problems is a sign it's incredibly poor quality, to the point that there likely is not even any color detection.

elitebot when

2 hours ago, BitzLeon said:

There is apparently a bot that runs natively on Android (XiaBot)- but I feel like it's a glorified macro recorder. 

that is no better than AutoTouch for jailbroken ios

38 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

wen eta bro plz

Hmm alright I guess this wouldn't work, I was originally thinking more along the lines of how you can spoof which internet browser you're using so you can choose what websites see, I figured it might help if we could find out how Jagex reads the client info which they definitely do, if we could spoof that and make it look like tribot is a mobile client then there might be small options that are more forgiving in the eyes of Jagex, like playtime/breaks and not responding to others chatting like I mentioned earlier.

Posted (edited)

actually this could be possible  and kinda hard or easy dont know how good they are at coding tho you could use tribot and looking glass to use the client on if you download on your laptop called bluestacks witch that app on your laptop acts like a phone. so that would let you download osrs app and play on the iso app but then again you would have to find a way to use tribot with bluestacks using looking glass?  and all the scripts pretty much would need to be remade?? but you could do that i dont know if it would lower ban rate or not.. i know u can use bluestacks  with  android apps bc i use clash of clans that way and botted on it lol. worked like a dream 

Edited by TheShadowLord