Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

The next release should fix many things and add rellaka support

What will be included in the next release is none of your concern.

Ever since this script has been released, you have either posted 3-word bug reports which lack any detail that could assist in the debugging process, or toxic comments:

On 11/27/2018 at 5:20 AM, IamToxic said:

Pollnivneach won't even start running.

Your next project should be a runecrafting script all of tribots RC scripts are dog shit.

On 11/27/2018 at 5:41 AM, IamToxic said:

This fixed it but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:08 PM, IamToxic said:

Brimhaven doesn’t work at all

I don't appreciate your attitude at all. If you think that I am working 80-100 hours a week on my scripts so that a random person can post disrespectful comments on my threads, you couldn't be more wrong.

This is the last warning.

• Like 3

Hey @Einstein

Just officially bought the script :D A whole $1 I know lol...

Something I noticed after watching the script for a while is that for certain obstacles (the pushing blocks and the blocks you must run over) the script always clicks on the minimap. I don't think a human would ever do that because you could just click a few squares away to the next obstacles instead of having to go all the way to the minimap. It also makes it less precise and causes the character to be pushed off quite often, leading to heavily reduced exp/gp rates. What are your thoughts on this?

Lastly, every 4 seconds the client debug says "Script was unable to retrieve biometric data for this area. Please report this bug to Einstein." while using the Agility Pyramid. Not sure what that means but just letting you know!

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

What will be included in the next release is none of your concern.

Ever since this script has been released, you have either posted 3-word bug reports which lack any detail that could assist in the debugging process, or toxic comments:

I don't appreciate your attitude at all. If you think that I am working 80-100 hours a week on my scripts so that a random person can post disrespectful comments on my threads, you couldn't be more wrong.

This is the last warning.

attitude? I've been using your script and telling you my input.

1 minute ago, IamToxic said:

attitude?

Everything that you've said on this thread perfectly matches your username.

5 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

I've been using your script and telling you my input.

I don't take this kind of input from my users.

7 hours ago, IamToxic said:

The next release should fix many things and add rellaka support

^ You don't get to decide if, what and when something gets released.

If you have a suggestion, present your arguments politely, just like everyone else.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:28 AM, Einstein said:

Do you think that teleports through the spell book should also be added?

I would really appreciate this over tabs in the inventory.

looking forward to the next realese, this script looks amazing so far!

7 minutes ago, QQQteg said:

Great idea, thanks for suggesting it!

It will get implemented in one of the future releases.

7 minutes ago, QQQteg said:

Thanks!

• [10:50:24] Script was unable to retrieve biometric data for this area. Please report this bug to Einstein.

Just started fresh account at gnomes not sure when it says that but just wanted to report anyway :D\

EDIT: also i noticed when its out of run it doenst reclick run even when its 100%

Edited by kushad

8 hours ago, Einstein said:

Everything that you've said on this thread perfectly matches your username.

I don't take this kind of input from my users.

^ You don't get to decide if, what and when something gets released.

If you have a suggestion, present your arguments politely, just like everyone else.

Lmfao well you know I didn't know you took uncapitalized words so harshly. I was just suggesting these things as I have been using your script and informing you everything that does not work and I'm about to unlock rellaka and using seers village has a high ban rate so I would rather use the other courses.

11 hours ago, KruelOxygen said:

I believe that it should be as imo it's more human-like to use a staff of air + laws as it is way cheaper. 

Support for the spell book will be added in a future release.

2 hours ago, btjohnson3812 said:

Clicking the wrong spot at the end of the agility pyramid when you turn in the agility pyramid top. The character "cannot reach that" you script needs to click towards the bottom of the rock pile near the player. I hope this was clear enough. I attached a picture.

Thank you for the report.

2 hours ago, kushad said:

how do you run brimhaven? 

i click brimhaven at the course section press start it just stands there

The Brimhaven agility course stopped working shortly after the script was released.

Since I haven't made any changes to the code from that course, I think that the hint arrow API has been affected by a game update. Until I will manage to troubleshoot this issue, this course will remain unusable.

Thank you for your patience.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:52 PM, flamekiller999 said:

at Canfis rooftops I've had it just freeze a few times after the pole vault action there. I'm fully zoomed out as well but was trying to click back to the last roof (where the pole vault starts) 

I was unable to replicate this bug.

Screenshots would be highly appreciated.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:14 PM, flamekiller999 said:

script just stood still for ages as the target to click on was behind the world hop menu (not sure if potentially a minimise inventory menu etc function could be added to fix this?) 

Client bug: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/71

On 11/29/2018 at 12:17 AM, Jackjack said:

sometimes i get stuck at seers course. It goes up the ladder in the bank instead of going up to the agility course. When it goes up the ladder it's stuck and doesn't do anything anymore. 

Fixed!

On 11/29/2018 at 1:47 AM, asdfghjk said:

-When trying to exchange the artifacts, the script clicks on the top "climb rocks" option instead of the one at the bottom when trying to reach the archaeologist fella. This prevents the script from ever exchanging artifacts.

Fixed!

On 11/30/2018 at 2:33 AM, KruelOxygen said:

@Einstein First of all, thanks a ton for this release! So far it's been amazing, just the only thing I've caught is at the Wilderness course, if you fail the log cross and fall below the course, it'll sit there and click where the ladder is supposed to be if it was loaded in (it's too far to load in), and keep clicking that and freeze while being attacked by a skeleton. 

Fixed!

On 11/30/2018 at 10:56 AM, KruelOxygen said:

@Einstein Also not sure if it's because of the new update as I didn't try before the spellbook update, but the Camelot teleport option isn't working for me at seers village.

EDIT: Okay nevermind, it is working, but only for tele tabs, not a air staff + law runes.

Added!

On 12/1/2018 at 7:38 PM, QQQteg said:

Done!

On 12/1/2018 at 9:46 PM, mithrilman said:

Also, it stood there trying to disable a random on another rooftop for ages.

Fixed!

On 12/2/2018 at 2:53 AM, kushad said:

EDIT: also i noticed when its out of run it doenst reclick run even when its 100%

Fixed!

14 hours ago, KruelOxygen said:

I believe that it should be as imo it's more human-like to use a staff of air + laws as it is way cheaper. 

Done!

6 hours ago, btjohnson3812 said:

Clicking the wrong spot at the end of the agility pyramid when you turn in the agility pyramid top. The character "cannot reach that" you script needs to click towards the bottom of the rock pile near the player. I hope this was clear enough. I attached a picture.

Fixed!

Thanks everyone for the bug reports and the suggestions.

More updates coming soon!

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

I was unable to replicate this bug.

Screenshots would be highly appreciated.

Client bug: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/TRiBot-Issues/issues/71

Fixed!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Added!

Done!

Fixed!

Fixed!

Done!

Fixed!

Thanks everyone for the bug reports and the suggestions.

More updates coming soon!

Thanks for the amazing support and as for the first bug he's talking about I've had it happen 3 times so far as well. I'll get screen shots when I go back to Canafis on my pure. What he's talking about it it will just freeze in mid air but I don't even think it's because of the script, I almost believe it's a bug on runescape itself. Like as it's landing it freezes in the middle of the air right before you lane and you'll just sit there because the script believes your're still in the process of pole vaulting, and you'll have to manually click on the roof top to walk onto it. 

19 minutes ago, KruelOxygen said:

Thanks for the amazing support

You're welcome!

This is the kind of customer service that I want to offer for my users.

20 minutes ago, KruelOxygen said:

the first bug he's talking about I've had it happen 3 times so far as well. I'll get screen shots when I go back to Canafis on my pure. What he's talking about it it will just freeze in mid air but I don't even think it's because of the script, I almost believe it's a bug on runescape itself. Like as it's landing it freezes in the middle of the air right before you lane and you'll just sit there because the script believes your're still in the process of pole vaulting, and you'll have to manually click on the roof top to walk onto it. 

Screenshots will definitely be very helpful in this case.

It doesn't matter if it's caused by a game bug. If a human can solve this problem, then a computer can solve it better.

Please offer me additional details about this issue, with the screenshots attached, and I will readily fix the problem.

6 minutes ago, KruelOxygen said:

@Einstein Was testing out the new teleport option, and it right clicks my teleport and selects the "Camelot Teleport" instead of casting the "Seers Camelot Teleport" btw so it teles me to the castle instead of the bank.

The script has been updated.

Please click "Stop" and then "Start", so the new code gets downloaded from the repository (avoid using the re-run button).

The script has been updated!

• Added notification messages if webwalking errors occur.
  • Added a fail-safe for the obstacle net in Barbarian Outpost.
  • Added a fail-safe for both obstacle nets in the Gnome Course.
  • Lowered the delay time between script iterations.
  • Fixed a critical bug that occurred in progressive mode, which prevented the player from going to the next course after leveling up. Thanks @Markus for the report.
  • Added a warning for the Brimhaven Arena. It will be removed as soon as I manage to solve the hint arrow API issue.
  • Added ABC2 timed actions.
  • Implemented a fail-safe in the Al Kharid course for the zip line obstacle.

Thank you for using my software!

• Like 2