Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The script gets stuck on the first tightrope obstacle. It still 1 has to clear 1 objective, but it keeps trying to go one further to the tightrope. This can take a while to happen, but the bot just gets stuck trying to reach the tightrope.

Restarting the script helps fix this.

The script doesn't walk down the first set of rocks to reach the Pyramid.

I would like to suggest to please add "Waterskin(4)" purchasing.

You can use the Lumbridge teleport. Then walk to the Shanty Pass and use the carpet back to the Pyramid (Currently doesn't use the carpet). You will always have money because you're doing Pyramid, and you would only need a little bit to start. The Lumbridge teleport easily recharges by the time the waterskins run out.

Working fantastic otherwise! Does the Pyramid very well. I would maybe also suggest making the camera stay in one position. Maybe one of the 4 corners? The camera moves A LOT currently and it definitely impacts mouse usage by a lot. By making the camera stay in a corner it makes every very well visible and reduces mouse usage by a considerable amount.

Edit: I've just noticed that after starting the script again the camera is moving a lot less, so I guess you can ignore the last part.

Edited by Aspiwell

At Agility Pyramid the script gets stuck when standing near the exit. Usually this happens when returning from the first moving black after having fallen from it.

Sometimes it moves past the top without grabbing the treasure. This can happen due to misclicks, but the problem is that the script then tries to walk back, falls over the rotating block, and then just gets stuck standing still.

The script currently also moves the camera even while pause. So if you pause the script and controlling the account yourself the script continues to move the camera around.

Edit: Getting stuck seems to vary a lot. Sometimes it does, others it doesn't.

Edited by Aspiwell

I activated the trial for this script and started script at the wilderness agility course and when I came back after 2 hours I saw  it walked from lumbridge to level 48 wilderness and stood there logging in and out.

3qvig1V.png

Before this, I tried to run seers village while high alching and it got stuck within 10 minutes after a failed alch plus trying to click somewhere without rotating the camera properly.

Edited by wristband43

hey just curious, im using progressive mode and don't have teleports in my inventory as they are in the bank.  Will the bot grab teleports from the bank automatically?  When it needs them?  Or should I start setting the bots to carry teleports in the inventory with them from now on.

Cheers

EDIT: was running progressive mode agility, bot runs fine but after a while all my accounts got stuck at this one spot.  I had to manually click outside the store and it literally walked through the wall like a ghost 

7b7dd216e9b4fb1bf1fad40356c59804.png
https://gyazo.com/7b7dd216e9b4fb1bf1fad40356c59804

Edited by Androbolic

bot got stuck at varrock 10+ times, i had to keep fixing it.  Posted screenshot above, could I please receive a refund for my purchase or a partial refund as I have purcahsed another agility script that is functioning.  Don't mean to hate I love the script but I just got to use it and its not working, I really need it to work and not get stuck at varrock as I got one acc banned so far from it.  If not, its fine was my fault for not testing varrock throroughly in the trial

On 2/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, harrypax said:

3-4 hours of constant agility is very risky. We all know how soul destroying it is

Just ran another account on it with high total lvl and not a suspicious level 3 and it ran for about 4 days, I only did 2 hours or less at a time and only 2-3 times a day and never overnight. Just caught a 1 day ban on that one too. Wish I could say I'm getting my money's worth and that's the whole reason I tried another account and lowered the frequency of the botting even more. I find that the algorithm that gives 'each account its own unique style' is too repetitive. I watch it a lot and it will 'open next target menu' on the same obstacle after say 3-4 laps every single time. So it will single click all of the obstacles and then after 3-4 laps it decides on these same 2 obstacles back to back to right click them to perform the action and it does this without fail every time. Very suspect.

This also happened while running other scripts at the same time on the same computer with looking glass but without a proxy. Detected this script and not any of the others.

Edited by howdydoo312

Does progressive mode even work? I just tried out the script and progressive mode and all are on. But the agility level is 20 and hes still at gnome instead of going to Draynor. So I just stopped the script and selected Draynor myself but instead of home teleporting it tries to walk to Draynor as well? Hmmm.. 

Okay so i have two, wilderness run i get stuck gets stuck, not sure where exactly sorry for not better evidence

Second, fally rooftops I got stuck twice due to poor camera angle looking backwards, cursor goes back and forth and tries to find the obstacle but can't. Who knows how long i was stuck for went afk for an hour and only came back to 3 marks.

edit: went overnight for about 6 hours at canifis, felt really good to wake up just not sure the risk level associated with it, ran fine though.

Edited by detroit4g
edit

draynor doesn't seem to be working correctly, when the course if finished it doesn't start again have to walk towards first obstacle for it to kick in, and one end of course it toggles pray repetitively, closed client and retarded everything and seems to be working fine now!

Edited by woodyj1991

Hi, part of the reason I bought this script was to get full graceful (got it, script is flawless there)but also because of the agility pyramid support. I noticed that it doesn't trade in the pyramid top once it successfully completes one round of the agility pyramid. Could you look into a feature that trades in the pyramid top? The pyramid top significantly increases weight and leads to a lot more fails per hour, making the agility pyramid part of the script rather useless. Thank you in advance!

Edited by Sick2403

12 hours ago, Sick2403 said:

Hi, part of the reason I bought this script was to get full graceful (got it, script is flawless there)but also because of the agility pyramid support. I noticed that it doesn't trade in the pyramid top once it successfully completes one round of the agility pyramid. Could you look into a feature that trades in the pyramid top? The pyramid top significantly increases weight and leads to a lot more fails per hour, making the agility pyramid part of the script rather useless. Thank you in advance!

It does trade the pyramid tops, but only once the inventory is full.

You can fill the rest of the inventory with other items if you want to carry fewer of them.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:01 AM, bbkjones said:

I tried this script a couple days and alot of things aren't working correctly. So may I please get a refund? There's way too many bugs.

Idk why you ignored this comment, so I'll quote it again as so many days have passed and you didn't even reply to this.

33 minutes ago, bbkjones said:

Ur script is not working correctly, everyone is saying plenty of things and ur just ignoring and replying weeks later. Ur pretty sad for not even refunding when ur script has so many bugs. Will never purchase a script of you ever again.

90%+ of all the comments on script threads are complaints and bug reports. Generally speaking, people only post a comment when something goes wrong. A lot of the time, the reported issue is not script related and can be solved by the user.

If you do encounter a problem, you need to specify it very precisely, otherwise me or any other scripter won't be able to help in the slightest. "Too many bugs please refund" is not very useful. If you do not like the quality of the product, stop buying it.

Posted (edited)

Script seems to attempt to alch during an obstacle which seems super suss for a normal player to be doing, very odd.

E: After roughly 15mins of use this script has absolutely nothing but faults. Sits there trying to spam obstacles it has already jumped, alchs maybe once per lap and spends the rest of the time trying to spam alchs during obstacles. Can't blame people for wanting refunds tbh. Huge waste of money.

Edited by matt1993
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

On agility pyramid, script will consistently step in front of the moving block. If it's any help to the dev, I used this script roughly a year ago and never experienced this so I'm not sure what's changed between now and then.

Call this a bug report, call it what you will. It's disingenuous to say that this supports agility pyramid at this point. I've tried both in resizeable and fixed with the same effect.

Edit: I also tested the ABC2 settings, raising/lowering and that doesn't seem to help either.

Edited by An0n1337
added some details