Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, neverpkskill said:

@Einstein Script seems to have a few issues walking to the Agility pyramid especially when it misclicks somewhere else on the map, as well as that it doesn't rebank when it runs out of waterskins. Any way you could possibly add options for how many waterskins and food we could have the script withdraw? 

Walking is handled by the client and results may vary.

It's best to manually walk to the agility pyramid, then start the script there.

I can second the issue at Brimhaven agility course. Script begins stuck in "Unable to find target dispenser." 

This will occur regardless of how far the target dispenser is, even if directly in front of character. Overall, however, quality script. Hoping for a Brimhaven update so I can get some swag-blue color updates to Graceful.

@Einstein this script is fantastic with all the rooftops and all however the agility pyramid seems to be a bit buggy, it doesn't drop waterskins when they are empty as well as that it will try to grab the pyramid top twice and freezes up sometimes through the course and when its exchanging pyramids have it use the pyramid on the guy to exchange them. Any way you could look into it a little since the agil pyramid is amazing cash for early ironman.

• Like 1

I'm at al kharid and bot works fine normally when alching or fletching is disabled but im getting stuck on a roof every time after about 3-5 min of running with fletching on just thought id let you know! I'm in varrock right now and its working fine.....  but for al kha rid it kept stopping at the part where you swing and fly to other roof top if that helps!

Edited by Croatian

Just  a small bug. At draynor, upon the spawning of a mark of grace, the bot gets to it and starts eating all the food in my inv. It was trying to make room for the mark because my inv was full of food, but wound up trying to eat everything.

Also

Barbarian outpost has a bug where it tries to click the net directly after falling onto the spikes. It waits for him to walk around but he never does. Its right after the log on the water.

Edited by thepope821
  • Like 1

After using the script a bit, one thing I'd recommend/ask to be changed is how it handles it's camera angles/views. Currently at seers it seems to always want to face south and way down low, which isn't really optimal as sometimes it will misclick the first obstacle and end up, upstairs in the bank. 

I tried the boosting options for ardy and it did work but also needs work if you ask me, it seems to move the camera with the arrowkeys rather than middle mouse which it seems to use at seers. The other problem I noticed at ardy was it would try and right click next obstacle every single time and wasn't quick enough sometimes (mainly the 3rd obstacle I believe)

I mean the script is working, the only problems I have really are how it controls the camera.
Is this something you could look into @Einstein?

For seers I would really recommend it uses the camera facing Slightly North-west and between halfway and it's highest point.
I can't really recommend much for ardy as I've not had chance to do much of it yet. Sorry for the essay but I really hope this can be changed or looked into :)

EDIT: It does actually use the arrowkeys for camera movements at seers too. Would love an option to make it use middle mouse instead.

Thanks

- Brow :D 

Edited by Browstar
  • Like 1

quick question for some reason i got banned for doing agility i get perm banned straight away i dont get 2 days ban anymore do you know the reason? cause the other agiity script got me banned to back in the days so i was like lets try this script cause normaly i get banned only 2 days nd then i stop bot but now on serveral accs i get perm banned

On 12/12/2019 at 3:54 PM, simongek said:

quick question for some reason i got banned for doing agility i get perm banned straight away i dont get 2 days ban anymore do you know the reason? cause the other agiity script got me banned to back in the days so i was like lets try this script cause normaly i get banned only 2 days nd then i stop bot but now on serveral accs i get perm banned

how old is the account?

I like to be able to see the chat window in case someone is talking to me, that way I am  able to respond. I frequently get up and walk away or do other things while botting but I am continually checking it in a second window/remote viewing on my phone. I'm afraid if I look away for a bit I will miss if someone asks me question/says hello and I can't see the chat window without disabling the bot.

Can you please add a hotkey to disable the overlay on all your scripts? BTW, your scripts are amazing! Please keep making more scripts :)

EDIT: NVM, I'm a pepega, didn't realize the little wrench icon did exactly this lol.

@Einstein

Edited by immakulate

1 hour ago, tye2489 said:

@Einstein Just started @ardougne rooftops and 50% of the time it will miss the right click and click walk here, proceed to right click the next obstacle and wait for 20-50 seconds before clicking the obstacle it missed. Is there anyway you could add an option to let marks of grace stack @ardougne?

missclicks are a big problem in this script tbh.

Alching at seers seems to be an issue - haven't tested at other courses, but when i choose to alch and run the script, more often than not, the script will get stuck, after clicking high alch, and just hovers over the item then gets stuck for minutes-hours, depending on when you check back in on your bot. Haven't tried without alching yet, will give that a go.