Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, bearhead said:

Hey, Just wondering how to get the camelot teleport to work? i have runes in my rune pouch but it doesn't teleport? thanks!

It only supports using runes from the inventory, runes from inventory & wielded staff, or teleport tabs in the inventory.

13 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

Out of curiosity, it should obviously run to the bank to get teleports if not in inventory, no? Not sure how it works currently

The script will simply use what it has, prioritizing the cheapest method: staff > runes > teleport tabs > no teleport

If there are no teleporting items available, the script will not teleport. Currently, the bank is never accessed in any way by this script. I said 'currently' because the upcoming golfarming mode might need to do so, in order to gather any additional marks that might be kept in the bank.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Einstein said:

The script will simply use what it has, prioritizing the cheapest method: staff > runes > teleport tabs > no teleport

If there are no teleporting items available, the script will not teleport. Currently, the bank is never accessed in any way by this script. I said 'currently' because the upcoming golfarming mode might need to do so, in order to gather any additional marks that might be kept in the bank.

Alright good to know, would you consider adding an option in the gui (or just making it automatic) for the script to check bank for teleports? On my gold farming accounts, I usually only keep the teleports I need for the next course in my inventory (sometimes I forget that too) and to optimize for food efficiency

Does script even check bank for food? (Haven't used script much yet waiting on gold farming support)

20 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

Alright good to know, would you consider adding an option in the gui (or just making it automatic) for the script to check bank for teleports? On my gold farming accounts, I usually only keep the teleports I need for the next course in my inventory (sometimes I forget that too) and to optimize for food efficiency

Thank you for the suggestion.

20 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

Does script even check bank for food? (Haven't used script much yet waiting on gold farming support)

The script does not interact with the bank in any way, at the moment. :)

• Like 1

Questions:

1. Any chance for randomizing the time for hopping worlds?  Hopping at the exact same amount of minutes every time is pretty bot-like, unless there's randomization not shown already (I haven't exactly been timing it). 

2. Can sara brews/strawberry baskets be supported?  Doesn't look like it supports brews, which is a bit of a head scratcher.  Angular fish are working fine for now.

3. The bot turns on run energy at exactly 40% every single time.  Can this be randomized too? Very inhuman.

Edit: @Einstein Things I've noticed that weren't working as intended:

1. Bot got stuck at beginning of werewolf course trying to world hop.  Tried to go to world in low 300s, just sat on the screen hovering over one of the worlds in the 500s.  Had to manually fix.  May have fixed itself after getting logged out due to afk.  Only log was 'Script failed to hop worlds, retrying'.

2. The bot also always decides to afk in the corner west of the first stepping stone.  Doesn't get stuck, but doesn't look natural.  No logs here except the ones about disabling antiban for afk.

4. And finally, and this is rather important, if the bot runs out of food at werewolf, it doesn't log out.  I caught it continuing the course as low as 22hp.  Failing the final obstacle can do up to 30hp in damage, so if I had left the bot I most likely would have died and lost graceful pieces. Also no logs here.

Otherwise, the actual completing of the course is going well.  All problems are either with the anti-ban or food consumption.

Edited by Bottingman9000

Hello Mr Einstein,

First of all, thank you for this awesome script. i have some questions before i consider buying .

1.) Does this script support refilling waterskins in Nardah while using the Agility Pyramid?

2.) Would it be possible, for the agility pyramid, to not take several Pyramid tops as they are quite heavy and soak up the running speed and efficiency?

I didnt read the whole thread before asking this, so if these questions got answered before im sorry for asking again.

Ty in Advance

On 2/17/2019 at 6:53 AM, Bottingman9000 said:

1. Any chance for randomizing the time for hopping worlds?  Hopping at the exact same amount of minutes every time is pretty bot-like, unless there's randomization not shown already (I haven't exactly been timing it). 

The value is already randomized.

2. Can sara brews/strawberry baskets be supported?  Doesn't look like it supports brews, which is a bit of a head scratcher.

This will be added in the next release.

3. The bot turns on run energy at exactly 40% every single time.

Toggling run is handled by ABC2 and it should have a broader spectrum of values.

@Bottingman9000 Thank you for the rest of the reports.

12 hours ago, Karuz0 said:

Hello Mr Einstein,

Hello Mr. Karuz0.

First of all, thank you for this awesome script.

You're welcome. Thank you for using my software.

1.) Does this script support refilling waterskins in Nardah while using the Agility Pyramid?

At the time of writing there is no additional support for waterskins. The script will simply stop after it runs out of water.

2.) Would it be possible, for the agility pyramid, to not take several Pyramid tops as they are quite heavy and soak up the running speed and efficiency?

If you would like to limit the amount of pyramids that will be kept in the inventory, simply get more waterskins to fill up the inventory. The number of free inventory slots will determine the maximum amount of pyramids kept in the inventory before selling them.

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

The value is already randomized.

This will be added in the next release.

Toggling run is handled by ABC2 and it should have a broader spectrum of values.

@Bottingman9000 Thank you for the rest of the reports.

Hello Mr. Karuz0.

You're welcome. Thank you for using my software.

At the time of writing there is no additional support for waterskins. The script will simply stop after it runs out of water.

If you would like to limit the amount of pyramids that will be kept in the inventory, simply get more waterskins to fill up the inventory. The number of free inventory slots will determine the maximum amount of pyramids kept in the inventory before selling them.

Thanks for the info, I guess run energy would be an ABC problem then.  Could you comment on the werewolf agility food problem?  

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

I agree that continuing the course after the player runs out of food is a problem, and a solution to it will be included in the next patch.

Happy to hear, thanks.

• Like 1

Hey! Trying this script out on a mac before I buy it and having an issue with the gui

It's completely broken :') I've attached a screenshot and pastebin of the log while loading the script 

https://pastebin.com/A0sMSca1

Screenshot_2019-02-27_at_11.21.59.png?width=1442&height=611

Any recommendations on how to fix it? Let me know if you need any more info or anything else :)

EDIT: Works fine on a windows VM so I can use it, but would be amazing if it worked on mac since performance is affected on a VM

Edited by Protoprize

Having an issue in Al Kharid where the mark of grace gets stuck behind a pillar that the camera can't see because of the angle it chooses, so the bot gets stuck until the camera is manually turned. Will post screenshot soon. I can also post a log if you tell me how to please.

Bot gets stuck looking for mark of grace or just completely doesn't pick it up at all sometime unless I manually turn the camera. Happened in varrock and al kharid

Edited by michaelp433809
Forgot information

5 minutes ago, michaelp433809 said:

Bot gets stuck looking for mark of grace or just completely doesn't pick it up at all sometime unless I manually turn the camera. Happened in varrock and al kharid

The script will only attempt to pick up the marks if they are on the same roof as the character. Next time it happens, please let the script execute normally (without rotating the camera) and post the results afterwards.

29 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The script will only attempt to pick up the marks if they are on the same roof as the character. Next time it happens, please let the script execute normally (without rotating the camera) and post the results afterwards.

Im new to scripting but decent with computers, can you tell me where the log is generated and which section I should post? Thank you sir

edit:Bot debug?

Edited by michaelp433809

20 hours ago, michaelp433809 said:

Im new to scripting but decent with computers, can you tell me where the log is generated and which section I should post? Thank you sir

edit:Bot debug?

Posting the debug won't be very useful in this situation, as the script will only print out messages in certain situations, this one not being one of them.

46 minutes ago, Uomanihs said:

I sent you a DM about an issue I'm having with the script.

It seems only tele tabs can be used, and the bot will not use the teleport spell to seer's

Thanks for the report, I will try to replicate this bug.

58 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Thanks for the report, I will try to replicate this bug.

You're welcome! Thank you for the quick reply.

I just thought of something, I wonder if since I set it to "Configure" for Seer's teleport, maybe that is causing a problem?

Let me know what you find, thanks again.

I need help with the AFK settings also. What would be an example of afking out for a 10 minute break every hour?