• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Relative Agility

qttC8Ww.png               DdGmXoe.png

The next generation Agility Script

Capable of completing almost all agility-related content in the entire game, while using a dynamic anti-detection system, based entirely on real playing data collected from the actual users.

Features:

• A total of 14 courses added thus far, and 2 more are about to be released.
  • Supports regular, rooftop courses, and agility mini-games.
  • All types of food supported, wine included.
  • Uses energy and stamina potions.
  • Level boosting by using summer pie or agility potions - start doing a course before you have the required level.
  • Extremely easy to setup.
  • Save / Load / Restore defaults GUI options. The last profile is automatically loaded.
  • Camelot tab usage.
  • Auto-disable roofs.
  • Automatically toggles the client in "full screen" (re-sizable mode, with the TRiBot window maximized).
  • Hides the chat-box, preventing a known client bug from occurring.
  • Hops worlds if too many players are nearby, or after a certain amount of time spent on world. This can be used to avoid player reports entirely.
  • AFK Mode - Mimic a real player's inability to play uninterrupted for hours at a time.
  • Built-in Data Collector under development.
  • Progressive Mode 1-99
  • Paint animations that change dynamically based on the environment.

mbIaMbd.png

Regular Courses:

• Gnome
  • Barbarian
  • Ape Atoll
  • Wilderness
  • Werewolf

Rooftop Courses:

• Draynor
  • Al Kharid
  • Varrock
  • Canifis
  • Falador
  • Seer's Village
  • Pollnivneach
  • Rellekka - coming soon
  • Ardougne - coming soon

Minigames:

• Agility Pyramid
  • Brimhaven Agility Arena (Karamja)

This is the first and currently the only script in the repository that can do the Brimhaven Agility Arena, but I can't take the credits for it.

@TRiLeZ released the hint arrow API more "Just-In-Time" than the JRE compiler. Without having this tool at my disposal, the only solution was color detection, which would have added several hours to the total development time and it wouldn't have been nearly as accurate as the current implementation.

So thank you very much! 😄

YINhrPX.png

Anti-Detection Measures

The customizable AFK Mode will act exactly as a real player that gets distracted by something else whilst playing RuneScape, and the automatic world hopper can be used to avoid player reports entirely, but in addition to those two systems, this script implements something truly unique: a custom reaction time generator that will be a determining factor in the overall behavior and efficiency of the script.

What exactly does this mean and why is this important?

One of the fundamental ways in which computers and humans differ, is that computers are incredibly consistent in executing their tasks. When the RuneScape playing data is analyzed, the average script is so obviously different from the human player that Jagex can instantly tell which one is the bot.

A naive approach to solving the computer's consistency problem is adding randomization. But this doesn't solve the problem at all, because yet another in-human pattern has been created: the script is now consistently inconsistent.

I strongly believe that the only way to defeat a data-mining bot detection system, is to provide script input that is indiscernible from real human input. And that's exactly what I did. Based on over 200 variables containing biometric data, this system will generate and inject delays during the script's runtime, making it act exactly as the human that provided the data (with certain variation, of course).

A built-in data collector will be released soon, and the users will have the ability to record and submit their own playing data, which the script will subsequently use. The bigger the data sample and the more users submit their own recorded data, the more accurate and human-like the system becomes.

Does this mean that the ban-rate for this script will be absolute 0?

Nobody can make this claim for any script. But I can confidently say that Jagex is going to have the hardest time of their lives trying to figure out which one is the real human and which one is the bot, as their game input is virtually identical.

gHfYJUS.png

jNd7Oh3.png

Current limitations

• The script is unable to walk to the following courses:
    • Ape Atoll
    • Werewolf course

Upcoming features

• Adding walking support for the 2 areas mentioned above.
  • Adding teleporting support and quick transportation for all areas.
  • Releasing the Data Collector and starting to implement user-submitted data into the script.

qttC8Ww.png

DdGmXoe.png

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

Pollnivneach won't even start running.

bot just sits there and does nothing once the script is started... even at seers

I had this issue too, go into your RuneScape settings tab and click the zoom lock so there's no red market through it.

• Like 1

• [11:48:06] Disabled all randoms.
  • [11:48:07] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 10, Size: 2
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:665)
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:477)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.util.b.i(CoursePicker.java:96)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.i(RelativeAgility.java:53)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.run(RelativeAgility.java:37)
  • [11:48:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [11:48:07] Script Ended: Relative Agility.

Tried running progressive on fresh lvl 1, this was in debug

7 hours ago, IamToxic said:

This fixed it but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

Of course it shouldn't.

But the script has just been released, and bugs are expected.

7 hours ago, filthyfrank said:
  • [11:48:06] Disabled all randoms.
  • [11:48:07] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 10, Size: 2
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:665)
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:477)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.util.b.i(CoursePicker.java:96)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.i(RelativeAgility.java:53)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.run(RelativeAgility.java:37)
  • [11:48:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [11:48:07] Script Ended: Relative Agility.

Tried running progressive on fresh lvl 1, this was in debug

Thank you for the (first) bug report! 😉

I will fix this shortly.

First update!

A built-in failsafe has been added to the AFK Mode. The users will no longer be able to crash the script by entering invalid parameters. Also when this issue occurs, the user will be informed in the debug. Thank you @Netami for making me aware of the problem.

The out of bounds exception that occurred in Progressive Mode was caused by an out of place method parameter. This has been fixed. Thank you @filthyfrank for the report!

Camera Zoom: In addition to using the mouse wheel to scroll, the script is now capable of dragging the zoom slider from the Options Menu:

830U97i.png

Note: Due to the script being newly released, more bugs are expected. But I am eager to solve each and every issue as soon as it gets reported!

Thanks everyone! :)

22 hours ago, Einstein said:

First update!

A built-in failsafe has been added to the AFK Mode. The users will no longer be able to crash the script by entering invalid parameters. Also when this issue occurs, the user will be informed in the debug. Thank you @Netami for making me aware of the problem.

The out of bounds exception that occurred in Progressive Mode was caused by an out of place method parameter. This has been fixed. Thank you @filthyfrank for the report!

Camera Zoom: In addition to using the mouse wheel to scroll, the script is now capable of dragging the zoom slider from the Options Menu:

830U97i.png

Note: Due to the script being newly released, more bugs are expected. But I am eager to solve each and every issue as soon as it gets reported!

Thanks everyone! :)

Brimhaven doesn’t work at all

22 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

Brimhaven doesn’t work at all

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This issue will be addressed shortly.

Thank you for the report.

Apparently this issue is caused by a client bug. The hint arrow API appears to be malfunctioning.

I will try to troubleshoot this issue and I will post on the thread as soon as I sort it out.

1 minute ago, asdfghjk said:

@Einstein You are a gentleman and a scholar. Truly. I am so stoked to start using the Agility Pyramid. As soon as LG is fixed I will be buying this and will report back with any bugs etc :)

Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words!

I will try to fix any bugs as soon as they are reported. :)