Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
WoMD Bets

How do i not get banned instantly?

Hi Team,

Was a 3+ year tribot user and was last botting back in early 2017, so not asking to be spoon fed, just need bit of help.

Ive just had my 3 fresh P2P accounts banned in 48 hours. im guessing due to the suspected account creation date/hours played heuristic they most likely use, from experience.

All accounts were ran on 3 seperate proxies, CB level 70ish, mixed stats, 40 Questpoints, so seemed legit.

I was wondering how long should i be considering a "rest" period for ? with light 1-3 hour botting and a few quests, to pass the first hump to get my suicide account to the 1-2 week mark. Also if i buy Tut island completed accounts from your experience do i have to consider a "rest period", as the accounts are usually few days old.

I have 3 other accounts on 3 different proxies and ive botted there first 24 hours so i guess they are going to see there impending doom :(

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :(

The only thing i've noticed to help on brand new accounts is to buy the membership with credit card and leave auto-renew turned on, and even then all that does it make sure its just a temp ban.

Otherwise hand grind up to total level 500 and get about 20-30 QP.

Edited by Led Zeppelin

19 hours ago, WoMD Bets said:

Hi Team,

Was a 3+ year tribot user and was last botting back in early 2017, so not asking to be spoon fed, just need bit of help.

Ive just had my 3 fresh P2P accounts banned in 48 hours. im guessing due to the suspected account creation date/hours played heuristic they most likely use, from experience.

All accounts were ran on 3 seperate proxies, CB level 70ish, mixed stats, 40 Questpoints, so seemed legit.

I was wondering how long should i be considering a "rest" period for ? with light 1-3 hour botting and a few quests, to pass the first hump to get my suicide account to the 1-2 week mark. Also if i buy Tut island completed accounts from your experience do i have to consider a "rest period", as the accounts are usually few days old.

I have 3 other accounts on 3 different proxies and ive botted there first 24 hours so i guess they are going to see there impending doom :(

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :(

1. Make sure if you making new accounts, that they are not on the home ip, even if you log in once onto home IP, and then move to proxy, easy ban if your ip is banned

2. level 3's just don't really make it anymore, you need medium levels, I've found the higher combat/total level and skills the longer the bot will run, lower accounts last like 5 hours to a couple days if you are lucky

3. Don't buy shit Proxies

4. If you are botting a small number of hours and still getting banned, I would think the script is garbage, look for ABC2 in all scripts, and look for the good scripters, otherwise trash scripts will just get you auto banned

Heres just a couply to help you start

Today i for the first time created an alt to bot on to supplement my mains cashstack.

Facts: i played half/half legit and botting on main for 2+ months (probably botted like 10+ hours a day atleast on main)
I used looking glass 100% of the time. Did not use proxies...

I created alt and botted on it for ~2 days without looking glass and running a premium script.

Woke up today with a ban on main for 1 day and perm ban for my alt. 

Not sure what factors were in play, but i am quite certain that playing legit played a huge part in only receiving a 1 day ban.
I say this because my main has 240+ quest points and 1600+ totals while my alt that got permbanned had less than 100 total level, and 80 of them were mage levels, 0 quest points and pretty much looked like a bot account overall.. needless to say i've learnt my lesson... Use looking glass :D and if using alts, use good proxies. 
Bot smart, by playing legit doing other stuff such as farm runs that is a bit more difficult to bot  Also don't just have your accounts do one simple moneymaking method such as hunter, but do quests etc, level them up by hand and trust me they'll last much longer. I'm sure i wouldn't have gotten banned if i hadn't created an alt to bot on. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 54 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 10 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies
    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 86 replies