Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JAIOConstructor : ABC2 | Goldfarmer Friendly | Progressive Mode | 100+ Items [Mythical Capes / Dungeon Doors]

Tried the trial and after 20 minutes I noticed a few major bugs. When teleporting to house, script sometimes misclicks on enabling building mode and think's it's enabled so tries to click stuff in the inventory even though it's still in the building tab. After building a room the bot doesn't know what to do and tries to click through the menus just doesn't do anything for a few minutes.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:48 PM, SparkySin said:

Tried the trial and after 20 minutes I noticed a few major bugs. When teleporting to house, script sometimes misclicks on enabling building mode and think's it's enabled so tries to click stuff in the inventory even though it's still in the building tab. After building a room the bot doesn't know what to do and tries to click through the menus just doesn't do anything for a few minutes.

If it occurs again could you get me a stack trace? I can't reproduce so I'm wondering if it's a logic error and lag is making it miss a step. I've just pushed an update that should fix those who couldn't use phials banking, and it should now properly detect house location.

5 hours ago, thegig4 said:

Script gets stuck going back and forth between tab and edge of the bank in a loop when setting custom Oak Larder, and progressive mode gets stuck in the house and just stands there without turning on build mode until I turn it on and it continues.

I pushed an update yesterday that should’ve fixed building mode, but I’ll try take a look. If it happens in future please take a stack trace, bug reports like this really aren’t helpful.

This script does not work. Progressive mode instandly ends when starting script. Normal mode does not work aswell just stands in the house does nothink.Please refund i will buy worthys script. This is bs

[21:44:21] Starting client.
[21:46:58] Downloading script '[$4.99] JAIOConstructor'.
[21:47:01] Script Started: [$4.99] JAIOConstructor.
[21:47:05] Login bot started.
[21:47:05] Login Bot: Login...
[21:47:15] Login bot succeeded.
[21:47:40] Building item: Crude wooden chair
[21:47:40] Bank method: Castle Wars.
[21:47:40] Foreground:#00FF00~~Background:#ffffff~~Script Started!
[21:48:20] Script Stack Trace:
[21:48:20]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[21:48:20]  obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
[21:48:20]  org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:170)
[21:48:20]  scripts.JAIOConstructor.JAIOConstructor.A(JAIOConstructor.java:221)
[21:48:20]  scripts.JAIOConstructor.JAIOConstructor.run(JAIOConstructor.java:104)
[21:48:20]  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

image.png.27f703291ed94447b4b4c5980a7257f9.png

Edited by auryzas242

7 hours ago, auryzas242 said:

This script does not work. Progressive mode instandly ends when starting script. Normal mode does not work aswell just stands in the house does nothink.Please refund i will buy worthys script. This is bs

[21:44:21] Starting client.
[21:46:58] Downloading script '[$4.99] JAIOConstructor'.
[21:47:01] Script Started: [$4.99] JAIOConstructor.
[21:47:05] Login bot started.
[21:47:05] Login Bot: Login...
[21:47:15] Login bot succeeded.
[21:47:40] Building item: Crude wooden chair
[21:47:40] Bank method: Castle Wars.
[21:47:40] Foreground:#00FF00~~Background:#ffffff~~Script Started!
[21:48:20] Script Stack Trace:
[21:48:20]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[21:48:20]  obf.kd.lB(rc:65)
[21:48:20]  org.tribot.api.General.sleep(wd:170)
[21:48:20]  scripts.JAIOConstructor.JAIOConstructor.A(JAIOConstructor.java:221)
[21:48:20]  scripts.JAIOConstructor.JAIOConstructor.run(JAIOConstructor.java:104)
[21:48:20]  java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

image.png.27f703291ed94447b4b4c5980a7257f9.png

I’ll take a look at the report and try and see what your issue is. If the issue is my fault I’ll refund, if it’s not I won’t as your attitude is atrocious.

41 minutes ago, l3reed said:

I'm also having issues with script, I have all supplies just stands around doing nothing. Though I'm not as disgruntled as guy above ^

Is this on CW banking? It seems like the recent update has messed with a few things, and I’ll take a look when I get access to a computer. I’ll report back with an update soon for you. ?

25 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I’ll take a look at the report and try and see what your issue is. If the issue is my fault I’ll refund, if it’s not I won’t as your attitude is atrocious.

Is this on CW banking? It seems like the recent update has messed with a few things, and I’ll take a look when I get access to a computer. I’ll report back with an update soon for you. ?

I didn't get an option to select a banking option, I just clicked progressive mode and bam, I'll try to screenshot it.

I got it working for a little while, but when I tried to set up custom (butler, larder) it wouldnt allow me to start the script, under the type of larder drop down there were no options (ie oak, teak etc..)

In my impatience I ended up training by hand, do you mind refunding? 

Edited by l3reed

13 hours ago, l3reed said:

I got it working for a little while, but when I tried to set up custom (butler, larder) it wouldnt allow me to start the script, under the type of larder drop down there were no options (ie oak, teak etc..)

In my impatience I ended up training by hand, do you mind refunding? 

I’m away for another 2 days, you should’ve selected larder on the build item and then an oak larder as type. When I’m back I’m happy to refund you though. Apologies I’ve not been around to resolve your issues sooner!

2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I’m away for another 2 days, you should’ve selected larder on the build item and then an oak larder as type. When I’m back I’m happy to refund you though. Apologies I’ve not been around to resolve your issues sooner!

I did what you suggested and that's where the error occurred, on the drop down for larder type there wasn't anything in the drop down menu. Take your time, see you when you're back.

Just now, l3reed said:

I did what you suggested and that's where the error occurred, on the drop down for larder type there wasn't anything in the drop down menu. Take your time, see you when you're back.

Could you possibly get a gif of what you’re doing on the GUI? I’m 99% certain this part is down to user error, if I can fix it for you while I’m away you’re still more than welcome to your refund but at least you’ll get a little use!

On 1/25/2019 at 2:13 PM, HeyImJamie said:

Could you possibly get a gif of what you’re doing on the GUI? I’m 99% certain this part is down to user error, if I can fix it for you while I’m away you’re still more than welcome to your refund but at least you’ll get a little use!

I'm not sure how to record gifs, and sorry for not responding, i work overnight and sleep during the day. hard to keep track of everything sometimes.