Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Jamie

[Premium] JAIOConstructor : ABC2 | Goldfarmer Friendly | Progressive Mode | 100+ Items [Mythical Capes / Dungeon Doors]

Array

6 minutes ago, kippper said:

got it working but the bot needs some work should be able to set how many planks it withdraws and should be able to grab planks from bank not using inventory to store noted

Neither will happen. It withdraws planks based on the item / butler and there's no way to detect if the bank contains planks without making it cache it at the start, which I won't do.

6 hours ago, Versace said:

Getting an error when using phials says my house needs to be in rimmington even though it is

Can you add my Discord if possible to discuss further? House detection uses game settings so I'm not sure how it would get it wrong. If you don't have Discord, can you try making sure your house decoration is basic, and see if that's the cause?

Hi, I am level 1 construction and got all the required items and tried to have them both in my bank and inventory starting in GE but as soon as I start the script it just says 'error' and does nothing. Thanks

Edit: i bought a house manually at rimmington and it started building chairs, however when i got to level 8, although it said that it had successfully switched to wooden chairs, it was still building crude chairs. This kept occuring even after i stopped the script and restarted. (progressive mode)

Edited by jc320473
update

So I got 33 with it okay, but I go to stop it to just do oak larders indefinitely and found some issues. I set it to bank at Castle Wars. Started the script in CW, it withdrew house tabs, ring of dueling, hammer, saw, and planks. Then, while still in the bank, it continues to just right click the house tabs and move the mouse to the left a little and repeat over and over. 

Edit: Tried starting the script in the GE with necessary items in inventory. Teleported to house, used to the inventory of logs, then teleported to CW. But it then ran in to the same issue again. It would withdraw the planks then start right clicking the house tabs and moving left over and over.

Edited by DorkWitAFork

Issue: Bot got stuck at mythical guild. It clicked the cape to teleport and the script doesn't detect if that kind of mistake happens. My bot was logging in and out for 4 and a half hours

Script Version: 2.17

Tribot Version: I'm not exactly sure I believe it was 1.04 or something like that it's the latest not sure how to check.

Script Stack Trace: I'm not sure what this means but here's some screenshots

5ba3fa549292b8c9cb8634e8017b525f.png
and
382aeaad33609d57375cff866a5ed140.png

Edited by kippper

13 hours ago, DorkWitAFork said:

So I got 33 with it okay, but I go to stop it to just do oak larders indefinitely and found some issues. I set it to bank at Castle Wars. Started the script in CW, it withdrew house tabs, ring of dueling, hammer, saw, and planks. Then, while still in the bank, it continues to just right click the house tabs and move the mouse to the left a little and repeat over and over. 

Edit: Tried starting the script in the GE with necessary items in inventory. Teleported to house, used to the inventory of logs, then teleported to CW. But it then ran in to the same issue again. It would withdraw the planks then start right clicking the house tabs and moving left over and over.

I assume this was while the bank was open?

59 minutes ago, kippper said:

Issue: Bot got stuck at mythical guild. It clicked the cape to teleport and the script doesn't detect if that kind of mistake happens. My bot was logging in and out for 4 and a half hours

Script Version: 2.17

Tribot Version: I'm not exactly sure I believe it was 1.04 or something like that it's the latest not sure how to check.

Script Stack Trace: I'm not sure what this means but here's some screenshots

5ba3fa549292b8c9cb8634e8017b525f.png
and
382aeaad33609d57375cff866a5ed140.png

It should’ve detected that the script wasn’t in the house and tried to walk back to it. There’s nothing in the script that makes it left click, so seems like an API issue unfortunately. I wouldn’t worry too much though as logging in and out is unlikely to cause a flag. I’ll try and put in a failsafe for this though ☺️

1 minute ago, HeyImJamie said:

I assume this was while the bank was open?

It should’ve detected that the script wasn’t in the house and tried to walk back to it. There’s nothing in the script that makes it left click, so seems like an API issue unfortunately. I wouldn’t worry too much though as logging in and out is unlikely to cause a flag. I’ll try and put in a failsafe for this though ☺️

by adding a failsafe do you mean adding a check to see if you are you going to check if it's in the mythic guild? It wasn't outside of my house

45 minutes ago, kippper said:

by adding a failsafe do you mean adding a check to see if you are you going to check if it's in the mythic guild? It wasn't outside of my house

What I was planning on checking was that it's not outside the house, i.e a portal isn't within a reasonable distance. If that's the case, I'll end the script so it doesn't login repeatedly as has happened to you.

2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

What I was planning on checking was that it's not outside the house, i.e a portal isn't within a reasonable distance. If that's the case, I'll end the script so it doesn't login repeatedly as has happened to you.

not trying to be rude but what you're saying is that you are gonna half ass it instead of detecting if it's at a certain place and going to the bank to withdraw a house teleport or even allow us to keep house teleports in our inventory and have it click the house teleport if it detects that you aren't in your house and a portal isn't nearby and also if you added the option to be able to adjust how many planks it would exchange would increase my exp/hr because it's having to talk to the npc to get the last 2 planks everytime then make the final cape then talk to him again then exchange more

Edited by kippper

14 minutes ago, kippper said:

not trying to be rude but what you're saying is that you are gonna half ass it instead of detecting if it's at a certain place and going to the bank to withdraw a house teleport or even allow us to keep house teleports in our inventory and have it click the house teleport if it detects that you aren't in your house and a portal isn't nearby and also if you added the option to be able to adjust how many planks it would exchange would increase my exp/hr because it's having to talk to the npc to get the last 2 planks everytime then make the final cape then talk to him again then exchange more

There's too many variables to factor in to fix a bug that is likely down to your pc. Annoyingly there's nothing coded in that would make it left click, so it's odd that it's done it in the first place. Also I don't really support mythical capes due to how they're made differing from other objects.. I just added them to help out another user.

1 hour ago, HeyImJamie said:

There's too many variables to factor in to fix a bug that is likely down to your pc. Annoyingly there's nothing coded in that would make it left click, so it's odd that it's done it in the first place. Also I don't really support mythical capes due to how they're made differing from other objects.. I just added them to help out another user.

can you at least change it to withdraw 21 instead of 24 it just got stuck again it was trying to remove the cape over and over and over failing cause invo was full also you are saying there's nothing coded to make it left click but there's a chance that when the interface is open that it left clicks inside of that possibly there was a lag spike and the interface never loaded

Edited by kippper

1 hour ago, kippper said:

can you at least change it to withdraw 21 instead of 24 it just got stuck again it was trying to remove the cape over and over and over failing cause invo was full also you are saying there's nothing coded to make it left click but there's a chance that when the interface is open that it left clicks inside of that possibly there was a lag spike and the interface never loaded

It currently does it based on the Butler. 20 for regular, 24 for demon. It also checks that that interface is substantiated prior to clicking it, so I can’t see how it’s happened.  I’ll take a look into supporting walking to the nearest bank, grabbing a house teleport and using that and then if no teleports exist, ending the script. It will be after Christmas until I can add these updates though

3 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

It currently does it based on the Butler. 20 for regular, 24 for demon. It also checks that that interface is substantiated prior to clicking it, so I can’t see how it’s happened.  I’ll take a look into supporting walking to the nearest bank, grabbing a house teleport and using that and then if no teleports exist, ending the script. It will be after Christmas until I can add these updates though

alright thanks

This was caught on the house viewer/ layout tab, it must of mis clicked;

I came back 30min later to find it spam clicking over this in game interface it had accidentally opened, 

I've so far not had a good experience with this bot tbh. both times I've used the trial, upon release and now.

Big fan of your prayer script however, the wildy alter is great

Edited by S111

1 hour ago, S111 said:

This was caught on the house viewer/ layout tab, it must of mis clicked;

I came back 30min later to find it spam clicking over this in game interface it had accidentally opened, 

I've so far not had a good experience with this bot tbh. both times I've used the trial, upon release and now.

Big fan of your prayer script however, the wildy alter is great

Odd, None of these issues I’ve experienced while running myself. Did it do anything odd prior to opening those interfaces so I can recreate the issue?