Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
HeyImJamie

[Premium] JAIOConstructor : ABC2 | Goldfarmer Friendly | Progressive Mode | 100+ Items [Mythical Capes / Dungeon Doors]

2 hours ago, antster191 said:

Seems to be not working after the last tribot update. Custom does not open and Progressive does not work, always says "walking to bank" but the script is inactive. 

Make sure you've deleted hooks etc. Script should be working fine. If not, PM me the debugs etc and I'll get whatever bug you've found fixed up. :)

Array
2 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Make sure you've deleted hooks etc. Script should be working fine. If not, PM me the debugs etc and I'll get whatever bug you've found fixed up. :)

My mistake, I just didn't delete the old hooks after today's update! Many thanks, mate. Awesome script

2 hours ago, eltotoloco said:

bot tries to unnote at phials and clicks 3 different options continuously and just sits there(hooks dat were cleared too) 

Please post a bug report containing bot / client stack traces as well as a screenshot of the client so I can see if any errors are being thrown. I only pass in one String for it to click so it clicking 3 seems, odd.

12 minutes ago, falcofury said:

Doesn't work. It just pulls camera down and hovers hovers portal even with full inventory. It basically does nothing.

Doing Mahogany Tables, chose butler, etc.

It works fine, I expect there's a setup error or some hooks haven't correctly reset on your end as there's no code in butler banking that deals with the exit portal. Please give me a proper bug report. Are there any debugs / errors being thrown? Do you have the script setup as per the instructions on the main thread?

3 hours ago, elitejt97 said:

Just bought it and the thing doesnt work. It finishes the invi of mahog planks i had and just "script ended" doesnt use bulter nothing. what a waste of money.

Make sure you've set the script up as per the instructions on the main thread. It should also print why the script's stopped in the debug.

Using the level 1-33 progressive mode it encountered an error where the bot had to install a dining room to build tables. It opened the menu to edit rooms and the layout of the house and couldnt click out of it. I had to pause and manually click out of that menu and the bot went right back to working flawlessly. It did not have any problems getting stuck adding a kitchen to it however.

Edited by lukemasters

19 hours ago, bag it up said:

10% of the time it freezing when it's needs to click on building mode in settings also i use tele to castle wars because the butler doesn't work but that might just be me not reading guide lol

I’ll upload a version that prints some debugs to try and pinpoint the issue

Just bought the program, set it as butler and mahog tables. It tries to unnote the planks and continuously clicks call servant right after causing the butler to not return. I don't how to remove any hooks or what you guys are referring to. ***** I may have figured it out, also why am I a new botter been on this forum for years.

Edited by jftjovan
figured it out.

On 9/6/2019 at 6:14 PM, jftjovan said:

Just bought the program, set it as butler and mahog tables. It tries to unnote the planks and continuously clicks call servant right after causing the butler to not return. I don't how to remove any hooks or what you guys are referring to. ***** I may have figured it out, also why am I a new botter been on this forum for years.

How did you figure this out? I seem to be having the same issue. Have already deleted my Hooks.dat

Seems to get stuck trying to type how many planks to unnote - also repeatedly "calls servant" if they are away (which seems to reset thier timer and keeps them from coming back)

Im running looking glass atm.

Update: seemed to fix itself after asking the butler something different, restarting the client and running the script again.

Edited by ZachChaddery

18 minutes ago, ZachChaddery said:

How did you figure this out? I seem to be having the same issue. Have already deleted my Hooks.dat

Seems to get stuck trying to type how many planks to unnote - also repeatedly "calls servant" if they are away (which seems to reset thier timer and keeps them from coming back)

Im running looking glass atm.

If you add me on Discord or PM me a gif I can debug for you. :)

23 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

If you add me on Discord or PM me a gif I can debug for you. :)

So I seemed to get this working by manually asking the butler for something else and running the script again. It now works normally for oak larders (I wonder if there was something about the last used option that was causing an issue? I think it was set to bringing steel bars from the bank)

I am now at 72 construction (with crystal saw) and I was trying to set up the oak dungeon door build but there is no option in the item drop down box - I can select "Door" in the top box but the second box has no options. When I try to start the script asks me to select an item option first. Progressive mode takes me back to building oak larders but I really want to continue with the dungeon doors for best exp/hr.

Any ideas? I appreciate the good support for your script!

Thanks!