Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
alfonsobravo

150 hour proggie..how are these accounts still alive??

So I've been browsing multiple premium scripts, and found this proggie along with many others like it

8349481096.jpg%C2%A0

Question is.. how does jagex not catch on to these accounts if you're botting almost a week straight? It's obviously impossible to do as a human.

Is this script just so damn good? Or is the bot detection system flawed? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

So I've been browsing multiple premium scripts, and found this proggie along with many others like it

8349481096.jpg%C2%A0

Question is.. how does jagex not catch on to these accounts if you're botting almost a week straight? It's obviously impossible to do as a human.

Is this script just so damn good? Or is the bot detection system flawed? 

It's a god damn miracle 

19 minutes ago, Laniax said:

So it might've taken several weeks for that proggy to form.

That's exactly what I thought at first, but then I realized that the image is not a forum signature, it's the script's paint. Since the game is updated weekly and the client needs to be restarted, the script literary ran for 151 hours out of the weeks' 168 hours. :o

TA9PmfL.png

Although it most likely used breaks which were added to the runtime. If the average hourly profit at Zulrah is 2.7m and that account made 1.7m/h (62%), that account probably ran for ~15 hours / day.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Einstein said:

That's exactly what I thought at first, but then I realized that the image is not a forum signature, it's the script's paint. Since the game is updated weekly and the client needs to be restarted, the script literary ran for 151 hours out of the weeks' 168 hours. :o

TA9PmfL.png

Although it most likely used breaks which were added to the runtime. If the average hourly profit at Zulrah is 2.7m and that account made 1.7m/h (62%), that account probably ran for ~15 hours / day.

Breaks are not included in the script paint. So he was botting 152 hours out of the 168 hours.

Bot detection sometimes brainfarts for unknown reason. I've had about 40 accounts doing the same activity with the same template last year, and all but one got banned, as usual, in the first month. One account, surprisingly, kept on going for 8 months straight after all it's clones were long gone.

Some accounts just survive longer than others, and there's no obvious explanation for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

They probably get banned the moment th move any gold off the account. 

This is also false. The bot continually mules that sweet GP profit with the help of my automatic Zulrah Muler

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2969-w-zulrah-muler/

So when you get back you just have a stack of loot :)

JifTn6a.png

4 hours ago, Laniax said:

The runtime might not be a 24/7 thing. Breaks almost certainly happen (and can or can not be counted in the runtime, depending on scripter).

So it might've taken several weeks for that proggy to form.

The runtime does not include breaks ( I subtract it via the code ).

Note however, this user did not take breaks.

1 hour ago, ConnorM said:

Pure luck.

That's the answer :P

Pure luck you say?

Then it would be a rare occurrence right?

UmlwSRf.jpg
vABOQLm.jpg
EFjmPa3.png
NcgAymd.png

1 minute ago, Worthy said:

This is also false. The bot continually mules that sweet GP profit with the help of my automatic Zulrah Muler

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2969-w-zulrah-muler/

So when you get back you just have a stack of loot :)

JifTn6a.png

The runtime does not include breaks ( I subtract it via the code ).

Note however, this user did not take breaks.

Pure luck you say?

Then it would be a rare occurrence right?

UmlwSRf.jpg
vABOQLm.jpg
EFjmPa3.png
NcgAymd.png

Yeah now show all the pictures of the people getting banned within 1 day ;)

Just now, Worthy said:

Here ya go:

eqg7vtD.pngall.png

Have you ever seen a cash stack > 10M?

Not saying it's a bad script at all - I'm just saying you're posting the 1% of good proggies out there which have been lucky to last that long. Considering I've seen a lot of people say they got banned within 1-2 days with not doing anywhere close to 24/7

Those people are also running 30-60 bots so I'm really not surprised at the amount of money they've made. 

• thonking 1

5 minutes ago, ConnorM said:

Not saying it's a bad script at all - I'm just saying you're posting the 1% of good proggies out there which have been lucky to last that long. Considering I've seen a lot of people say they got banned within 1-2 days with not doing anywhere close to 24/7

Those people are also running 30-60 bots so I'm really not surprised at the amount of money they've made. 

The point of botting is so people make more money than the account they had was worth, plus the time they put into farming.

Your argument is invalid, because clearly those people have made so much money that they profitted to such an extreme where they farmed hundreds of accounts. Meaning they did not get banned in a reasonable time, and decided to continue farming and make bank, as is shown by the data collected.

Bans occur with all scripts.

Edited by Worthy
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

@Worthy Reckon it would be do-able to bot a main using your zulrah script (for reasonable hours a day) and survive? 

His scripts are typically top quality with high levels of antiban. 

always weigh the chances of ban vs the gain, only you can decide if the account is worth the risk. 

Edited by Led Zeppelin
  • Like 1

Just now, Led Zeppelin said:

His scripts are typically top quality with high levels of antiban. 

Like I said though always weigh the chances of ban vs the gain, only you can decide if the account is worth the risk. 

I'm not gonna go crazy hours, possibly anywhere from 4-8 max. I do bot other things right now only using premium scripts and taking manual breaks, manual legit playing/questing etc in between. I'm aware that this isn't 2013 or 2014 OSRS where you can bot like crazy and not get caught. Thanks for the heads up :D 

1 minute ago, alfonsobravo said:

I'm not gonna go crazy hours, possibly anywhere from 4-8 max. I do bot other things right now only using premium scripts and taking manual breaks, manual legit playing/questing etc in between. I'm aware that this isn't 2013 or 2014 OSRS where you can bot like crazy and not get caught. Thanks for the heads up :D 

Tbh 2014-2015 was probably heavier on bans than it is now. 

I would say keep each script run not more than a few hours to be safe and switch it up. 

Tbh when it comes to people botting on their mains: that’s Jagex’s loss if they ban them; they’d be banning paying customers. There is a reason they had a big rs3 campaign where they told people to appeal their ban, a monthly paycheck is better than banning people who aren’t going to play (and thus pay) legit anyways. 

Tl;dr: don’t suicide bot but I think the Chinese overlords are more ‘ok’ with botting because they know (as the people who bot) what it does for the game.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, alfonsobravo said:

@Worthy Reckon it would be do-able to bot a main using your zulrah script (for reasonable hours a day) and survive? 

Honestly I cannot tell you this information because I do not know. All I can say is, do not bot on an account you would not want to lose.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Led Zeppelin said:

Tbh 2014-2015 was probably heavier on bans than it is now. 

I would say keep each script run not more than a few hours to be safe and switch it up. 

Tbh when it comes to people botting on their mains: that’s Jagex’s loss if they ban them; they’d be banning paying customers. There is a reason they had a big rs3 campaign where they told people to appeal their ban, a monthly paycheck is better than banning people who aren’t going to play (and thus pay) legit anyways. 

Tl;dr: don’t suicide bot but I think the Chinese overlords are more ‘ok’ with botting because they know (as the people who bot) what it does for the game.

Yup I'm also thinking the same thing. Makes sense to their private investor, I feel jagex cares more about accounts that were created purely to goldfarm. 

Gonna stick to my cautious botting, hopefully it turns out well. 

1 minute ago, alfonsobravo said:

Yup I'm also thinking the same thing. Makes sense to their private investor, I feel jagex cares more about accounts that were created purely to goldfarm. 

Gonna stick to my cautious botting, hopefully it turns out well. 

Yep. Good luck I’m in the same boat! 

No botting = I don’t play the game. The game is already 15 years old overall so that’s not something they can have if they want their money back for going to mobile.