Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skatman

Error code - LG

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I've been using LG for a while with no issues. Started using a script that needs to bank and I started to run into some problems. I've deleted hooks multiple times, re-installed Tribot, changed OSRS Clients, Etc., and I'm still not able to fix the problem it seems. I've just recently been receiving an error code which is posted below. Any advice would be appreciated.

 

  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.Interfaces.getChild(fn:479)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:1004)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:944)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:826)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:944)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:826)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:944)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:826)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:944)
  • [01:11:52] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(hm:826)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my LG is also not working 

 

[21:09:19] TRiBot Release 10.10_1 loaded. (1.8.0_181:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181\jre)
[21:09:20] Loading human mouse movement data.
[21:09:20] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[21:09:21] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\Kev\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1100100100.jar
[21:09:22] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:225)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:155)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.Cm(ql:333)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[21:09:22] Exception in thread "Client Loader Thread" 
[21:09:22] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start bot (GC).
[21:09:22]     at obf.MI.wk(ok:1188)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.run(ql:932)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[21:09:22] Exception in thread "TRiBot Looking Glass Main Thread" 
[21:09:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
[21:09:22]     at obf.jI.<init>(ii:37)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.to(ql:776)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archhh said:

my LG is also not working 

 

[21:09:19] TRiBot Release 10.10_1 loaded. (1.8.0_181:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_181\jre)
[21:09:20] Loading human mouse movement data.
[21:09:20] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[21:09:21] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\Kev\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1100100100.jar
[21:09:22] java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:225)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:155)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
[21:09:22]     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:130)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.Cm(ql:333)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[21:09:22] Exception in thread "Client Loader Thread" 
[21:09:22] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start bot (GC).
[21:09:22]     at obf.MI.wk(ok:1188)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.run(ql:932)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[21:09:22] Exception in thread "TRiBot Looking Glass Main Thread" 
[21:09:22] java.lang.NullPointerException
[21:09:22]     at obf.jI.<init>(ii:37)
[21:09:22]     at obf.Nh.to(ql:776)
[21:09:22]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

That looks to be a firewall issue, try disabling any firewall you have on your PC and then trying to hook LG

Feel free to contact me on Discord if you have any questions! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Fluffee said:

That looks to be a firewall issue, try disabling any firewall you have on your PC and then trying to hook LG

Feel free to contact me on Discord if you have any questions! 🙂

 

I didn't change any settings on my firewall

Completely disabled my firewall, still doesn't work.

It was working and then when i stopped the script this morning and re opened everything, it no longer worked.

Edited by Archhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2018 at 5:35 PM, Archhh said:

 

I didn't change any settings on my firewall

Completely disabled my firewall, still doesn't work.

It was working and then when i stopped the script this morning and re opened everything, it no longer worked.

did you ever get this figured out? having this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 61 replies
    • This release will:

      Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions


      Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)


      Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)


      Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)


      Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Screen#isInViewport


      Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)


      Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)


      Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite


      Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)


      Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users


      Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Full Sentry support


      Much more
        • Like
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)


      Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity


      Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity


      Banking#arePlaceholdersOn




      Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)


      Remove Java 8 requirement


      Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+




      Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused


      Fix broken settings hooks



      Upcoming updates:

      Improved CLI support


      Much more



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

      Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)


      Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)



      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Like
      • 34 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...