Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ToxicDeadlyMP

How efficiently does this bot avoid detection?

Have you been banned yet?

I'm not a newbie, I really want to purchase the extended for the looking glass feature. My plan is to run it for about 2-3hrs with a few hours in between as breaks. Never exceeding 3 hours of continuous boting. I want to use it on my main account so I'm wondering if using looking glass with these boting habits will keep me being detected extremely low. I'm also not just going to leave it running and turn off the screen, I'll be watching it for errors and such as I play other games. Also with the added looking glass feature and the human like mouse movements and the breaks, how could they even detect the boting? 

1 hour ago, ToxicDeadlyMP said:

Have you been banned yet?

I'm not a newbie, I really want to purchase the extended for the looking glass feature. My plan is to run it for about 2-3hrs with a few hours in between as breaks. Never exceeding 3 hours of continuous boting. I want to use it on my main account so I'm wondering if using looking glass with these boting habits will keep me being detected extremely low. I'm also not just going to leave it running and turn off the screen, I'll be watching it for errors and such as I play other games. Also with the added looking glass feature and the human like mouse movements and the breaks, how could they even detect the boting? 

Botting isn't safe, you will get banned on every account you bot, eventually. Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes it takes months, but it's always just a matter of time.

If you have a particular goal in mind, you can try botting your main and hope to get lucky. But if you really want to keep that account, play it yourself.

In the end, it's always risk vs reward.

• Like 1

LG doesn't do much as far as I hear, anyway jagex no longer bans for 3rd party client usage. However, that is assuming that jagex can't detect that you are using a tribot/botting client. I think what really helps & happens to be a perk of VIP+ is the human mouse movement feature, as well as using premium scripts with ABC2/ABCL10. 

That being said, keep your botting habits straight and try to play/bot like a human being would. Meaning don't go overboard and do 9 hour+ straight of 1 activity and mix things up, playing legit in between, doing manual breaks (not using the break handler), etc. Best of luck

Hello and welcome to Tribot!

First of all, no matter what or when you bot you will always have the chance of getting caught.

Doesn't matter if you bot 2 hours with 12 hour breaks, if the script is heavily botted you can get caught within 30 minutes.

The only way to get far with botting is to read a shit ton of posts, (i have given juicy nuggets somewhere on these forums) or just trial and error.

Some scripts get you banned quick, some are good enough to get you 99's and more.

6 minutes ago, zdogg said:

Hello and welcome to Tribot!

First of all, no matter what or when you bot you will always have the chance of getting caught.

Doesn't matter if you bot 2 hours with 12 hour breaks, if the script is heavily botted you can get caught within 30 minutes.

The only way to get far with botting is to read a shit ton of posts, (i have given juicy nuggets somewhere on these forums) or just trial and error.

Some scripts get you banned quick, some are good enough to get you 99's and more.

wtf? a reply without monkfish? 

• Haha 1

Better than the rest. That being said, everyone gets banned eventually. 

Also, don't mind people saying not to mind people saying it's no difference from the normal client.  The only scenario where LG can decrease ban rates is if the client is detected. Which it's not. 🐒

1400 total level main here, no LG.

Edited by Markus

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

Then join the discord here: https://discord.gg/SJVscPt
    • By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

Then join the discord here: https://discord.gg/SJVscPt

• By acezeps
      Used tribot for about a year now, running lg only the entire time. ive always been able to fix errors that would come up but since the update my Lookingglass has been broken. Tried everything I know how to do ie. Uninstall everything and download proper osbuddy,tribot, and java jdk downloads. 
      running into the same error over and over again, and my debug log at the bottom spams errors non-stop, took a while to even be able to see some words cause it was spamming so fast.
      Heres mostly what its saying in the debug, any help would be wonderful. Love everything about tribot, hope someone could help a brother out.

Debug:

debug log.txt
    • By Optimus
      Hey TRiBot community!
      The script has been in development for the past ~4 Years, but I've recently just rewrote the entire script, and it now performs better than any other. It's been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the littlest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2770-optimus-pest-control/
      The current features of the script are:
      VIP is not required Free 1 Hour Trial Advanced ABC2 Antiban Three different playing styles:

-Defend the knight : The script will defend the void knight, and also kill monsters around the portals to keep your activity bar high.

Attack the portals: The script will kill the portals as they open up, while also attacking spinners and surrounding npcs when necessary.

-Repair mode (gain no hp XP): Perfect for defence pures, the script will keep you activity high by chopping down trees and repairing the doors / barricades around the map.
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to calculate the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatters' User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
        Below is a video of the script in action, and some screenshots of results that users have achieved. 

Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points again:

Spending max points on 99 HP: 

Spending max points again:

Spending max points again:

Thanks, 
      Optimus
    • By zemp0
      Hey, been trying the whole day solving this issue ive read probably every single thread on the issue and still cant get it to work....
      Here is log:
      [02:08:01] TRiBot Release 9.312_5 loaded. (1.8.0_172:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\jre)
      [02:08:01] Loading human mouse movement data.
      [02:08:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
      [02:08:03] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\hmyhr\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093120500.jar
      [02:08:03] java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
          java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:307)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:129)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
      [02:08:03]     at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
      [02:08:03]     at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.newClient(Unknown Source)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.getConnection(RMIConnector.java:2430)
      [02:08:03]     at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector.connect(RMIConnector.java:308)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.GO.iV(ffa:504)
      [02:08:03]     at obf.MJ.run(re:18)
      [02:08:03]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
      [02:08:03] Caused by: java.io.EOFException
      [02:08:03]     at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
      [02:08:03]     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:246)
      [02:08:03]     ... 10 more
      [02:08:03] No RuneScape client was found.
      I've tried alot of different versions of JDK 102, 112 etc etc both 64bit and 32bit using osbuddy at same bit ofc. Disabled firewall aswell and antivirus, ran jarfix, made new account on pc legit tried everything i read pls someone help
      EDIT: Resolved by Fluffeee thanks alot! If anyone has same issue just follow his link below worked
    • By MilkyWay
      iv never been able to get looking glass working since I joined, but I recently had a bit success and got it to hook on to osbuddy,
      but when I click start scripts nothing happens for me.
    • By herfolj
      Hello, been bitting for a couple of days on the looking glass service here. Yesterday the option didn't show up. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    • By miggo13
      I formatted my PC yesterday and before i did all was good, but now after format, my tribot Looking glass keeps telling me "No runescape client found".
      i have literally tried over 10 different java versions, 32bit and 64bit and nothing works 
      I have Windows 10 Home
      Currently: Java JDK 161 (64bit), I have tried the 32bit version too, didn't work.
      Yesterday everything was working, i have read trough all posts about this issue and i did everything they suggested, from fixing my java.policy to removing tribot foler, removing hooks.dat, Removing my temp folder, redownloaded tribot and osbuddy, trying the Java JDK 102 version.
      One note, first time i started tribot+osbuddy today after format, it somehow hooked to the client and i could bot, but after i restarted my pc it stopped working :/
      I would really appreciate some help, either from the community or someone who has knowledge about this issue! 
      Also i get these kind of errors when i try to hook to the client.
      [00:38:00] TRiBot Release 9.308_1 loaded. (1.8.0_102:C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_102\jre) [00:38:01] Loading human mouse movement data. [00:38:02] Successfully loaded human mouse data. [00:38:04] java.io.IOException: Access denied [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.openProcess(Native Method) [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsVirtualMachine.(WindowsVirtualMachine.java:56) [00:38:04] at sun.tools.attach.WindowsAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(WindowsAttachProvider.java:69) [00:38:04] at com.sun.tools.attach.spi.AttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(AttachProvider.java:194) [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.ex(zo:381) [00:38:04] at obf.Tn.rV(zo:603) [00:38:04] at obf.kl.run(fk:13) [00:38:04] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [00:38:04] AGENT PATH: C:\Users\maged\AppData\Local\Temp\t1_agent_1093080100.jar [00:38:04] No RuneScape client was found.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 34 replies