Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyberWizard

CyberWizard Botting guide for Users and Scripters.

Hello, for some background. Here's my current main as of posting. Every single non-blurred stat was 100% botted. This guide is going to be short and to the point hopefully. I will seperate into several categories. Things I believe to 100% be part of the bot detection system (Will be referred to as "Objective" or things that will "Objectively" help). Things that I believe are or could be part of the detection system (Will be referred to as "Subjective" or things that may or may not help). And things that some people claim help prevent bans but I 100% do not believe. I'm not going to go in depth into reason unless you ask me why I think that in the comments, because if you don't believe me, don't follow my guide. This is from 10+ years of successfully running bot farms off nearly every mainstream bot. Sorry if some of this doesn't make perfect grammatical sense, bit groggy at the moment of writing. I accept some of my beliefs may be wrong, but I feel i'm extremely successful botting with my knowledge, and I feel I have a very good ground to speak on how I believe we can advance Tribot's quality of scripts and userbase knowledge. Some of my methods seem pretty stupid or random, that is the point. We are simulating a random player doing random things when they're bored training something constantly. If you're botting for max efficiency, leave this guide now. That being said, ABCL10 or 2 or whatever it's called at this point is widely mis-used, and I usually like to speed up the delays three to five times is what I feel is the perfect balance of timed delays and being realistic with delays

Here's my main at the moment (I've gotten many mains with many 99's banned throughout the years, I bot more for fun, if I get banned there's not a huge emotional loss whatsoever. I don't have time IRL to play the game, hence why I find legitimate joy in trying to bot a near maxed account until I get bored of it (going 10+ years strong) Usually when I get banned it's because I didn't experiment enough and was careless on purpose. If botting a main and not wanting to risk it, have a pseudo-main / an alt that looks like a realistic account (do a few quests and level some stats) then try out say, the mining bot you want to get 99 with on your main, try it on an account you're willing to risk first. I'm always willing to risk my main. 

uapuhYE.png

vRgzInc.png

The 47m agility is from a seperate account i've been "Suiciding" (botting 24/7) on for the past 2ish months.

Things I believe are objective:

-Middle Mouse camera movement at all times, arrow keys once per play session if even that

-Scroll wheel to zoom in and out (not seen in scripts, massive anti-ban feature)

-Checking random tabs like quests, skill tabs, spells, clan chat tab, options menu, generally doing more random tasks similar to examining objects, and hovering. I don't believe they need to necessarily be done more, I just believe there needs to be more variety.

-Change your characters outfit from default, I usually also make my characters on creation female, literally just for the sole reason if for some random reason I ever decide to get recruitment drive done it's out of the way and I don't have to go to the makeover mage for 30+ bots gender swaps, plus I think it makes them more unique to Jagex

-A huge factor is what your name looks like, "68 stone 432" is going to get banned very quicker than "RuneDude94" even, a lot of good names are taken, pick a theme like "RuneDude", "BreadMan" or some stupid shit that looks semi legit and won't be taken when mass creating accounts, and add maybe 1-3 numbers to it. 

-Wear some clothes or armor. On bigger farms I avoid this because effort and cost, but if you're botting just a few, fashion scape them. You'll get reported a few less times.

-This more applies again to smaller farms due to effort required, but unblock the mouse, pause the bot, and fuck around with the mouse for 5-10 seconds zooming in/out, scrolling, clicking tabs opening skill guides really quick, basically do your best to throw off the bot detection system's flagging feature (More talked about by @TRiLeZ I believe in his theory on bot detection, I agree on many points of his theory)

-The highest I've successfully botted 1 single skill without a single xp trained was 54 million agility xp with 0 xp in any other skill (other than 10hp of course) but don't expect to be able to do this easily. Getting a few other stats (especially combat stats) will add a bit of life to your accounts. I suggest getting a waterfall quest bot, and getting a few other combat skill/hp quests done that can get them around 20ish combat quickly without effort. I don't really bot combat outside nightmarezone as i've had a nightmare with it.  Hence why I go the quest route, although pick your poison. 

-1 account per IP. 2 is usually okay but I shill out $3 or whatever it is at virmach.com (don't pay for ip changes per month flagging is a myth unless you really  abuse an IP

-Your playtime does not matter, breaks do not matter. Unless* you're talking about bot busting bans, which is a manual review of the account by a Jmod, you're fucked either way if you get a manual review usually, so bot 24/7 even if it's a main. My mentality is bot 24/7 or don't waste your time (if you want to play in between botting that's good and doesn't hurt, I just mean don't just take breaks because you think it helps, get your 99 over with). Macroing Minor/Major bans do not take into consideration the amount of playtime on an account.

-Some countries are quite literally more likely to be banned. Try botting on a Nigerian, Chinese, or Russian proxy. Goodluck. On the flipside, wherever you source your proxies, don't take their default location of New York, Chicago, etc. Swap it up to something you think less people would use. 

-You're generally un-bannable on the weekend unless your ban was applied prior to it. This has always been the case and will until Jagex decides to work full time weekend hours. Although come Monday morning if you've been automatically flagged (unbannable referencing as long as the script isn't shit, if you use a flax spinner expect a ban) you can still receive a ban. I usually turn bots off I care about sunday night, that is because Sunday night/Monday morning botting I haven't had enough bans to confirm you're more likely to be banned at that time, but it's something i'm exploring (tl;dr bot the most on the weekend, if you know a bot that can make you 1m+ an hour but is high ban rate, set it up friday after 12pm EST and you're likely to at least get 2.5-3 days out of your bot (smart for zulrah bot testing since you'll at least make money back even if you get the hammer early on)

-Setup unique anti-ban profiles between every few bots. Maybe every 5 or so accounts you're using a script on, change some of the anti-ban settings if possible. Never leave default anti-ban. If you want to bot more successfully, we need to tell scripters to give us the GUI options to handle Anti-ban. @Aropupu is the current gold standard for this, as I've botted 50+ accounts to 99 due to the level of anti-ban customization he allows. If scripters or customers want reference onto how anti-ban should be setup, get the trial or purchase Aagility v2 (advice given on writing of this guide) and refer to the customazation he has. There's room for more, but currently he's unrivaled in his coding ability on Tribot in my opinion. Also, is a very polite and helpful scripter. Not shilling him, just a mini-shoutout.

-Mouse speed 100-140 for things that aren't too interactive (scripters hopefully should allow variable mouse speed, if not pick a number). It's good to avoid things like 100/105/110/115. as that's simple and what the silent botters or people with lack of knowledge may do. Make it quite unique. "103-138" or set it to something random like "127" Remember, the goal is to be as unique as you can, in every way possible. (Do not tell me "Tribot chooses unique antiban for you" bla bla It's one big machine that does same principle for everyone. It's a great feature, the bot would be worse with it removed, but still. We need more than that, it's not bad, it's not enough remotely. I refuse to use scripts without a decent level of anti-ban customization, and you should too.

- Use lower population worlds closest to your location. I do this as to get less reports, but still have lower ping to make botting slightly more efficient. If you got a main, live in high skill total worlds. All the time. Although if you're 1500+ total, and someone's mining your iron ore for example, hop down to a 1250 total world, etc, slight advantage over normal botted accounts, skill total worlds generally get a few less reports and people bitching you're a bot.

-Turn your private off

-Turn on Shift drop, mute volume, mess with brightness, sometimes allow follower rightclick menu option to be lower, turn off rooftops, allow escape to close interfaces, change hotkeys, do different things to make your bot more unique than a bob off tutorial island with default settings. Every little thing counts to the bigger picture.

-Look for scripts with less users. If cooking script has 500+ users and is paid, don't even bother. Find the one that costs $2 more and has 50 users for example. **That being said Always always always look for recently updated scripts and the last page on the scripts thread to see bugs with the script, and if it's not updated within a month  or longer, use the more popular script. (If the script has great customizable anti-ban like @Aropupu does this point is nulled.

-Resizable > Fixed

-Bonds are more likely to get you permanently banned than paying for membership via credit card. This is quite obvious by the fact of Jagex is a company and it's a business strategy, anyone who says Jagex wants to ban all bots is a moron. (They will still ban all accounts botted stupidly, although some bots with paid membership will slip through the detection system easier, the subjective part of this belief is it's hard to believe that they're that corrupt, but I believe objectively they are at this point.

-Jagex lets bots thrive only to a certain extent, they want the most amount of membership money and the least amount of people quitting. The balance for them is let enough bots in to keep resources and membership that the economy is balanced and not inflated, but also that it's not dry that people find costing 500m+ for 99 prayer in dragon bones for example. 

-I objectively can say that some accounts just weren't made for botting. To backup my some accounts get banned, some don't, 30+ accounts all from the same vendor in the same location were botted 1 account per IP on the same AAgility v2 Settings, suicided from level 3, and they got picked off in a very machine-operated-looking-way if that makes sense. A chunk were banned one morning, the rest made it, another time of day another small chunk, in the end I have around 10 left at 80+ agility from the inital 30, be prepared for many losses, and if you're intending on a bot farm, put some personal care as in fuck with the mouse for 5-10 seconds on your accounts once or twice a day, on larger 15+ farms it's harder to do that while maintaining them, so just be prepared some accounts were made to be banned, some weren't.

-Wearing a very prestigious 99 cape while botting will largely help reduce bans (goes hand in hand with my fashionscape comment above, if you have a 99, especially a 99 like mining or agility or slayer or farming, basically get your most unique 99 cape and wear it, people will think sometimes your public is just off, othertimes they just won't think it's worth even checking if you're a bot. When I'm checking on my mining bots, I've seen some people come up and talk to my 99 agility cape bot, but a lot more just walk come up for a sec then walk away without saying anything or checking, than if I was some random lower level in random gear. This point only applies if you have a 99, if you don't, don't worry about it.

-If you feel like you were mass reported or you're for any way nervous you're more likely to receive a ban due to maybe the bot glitching and opening/closing an interface for hours, or something like that, Switch IP's, change your password, don't bot for a few days (after 48 hours max will do it) and maybe give it a bit of legit playtime doing other tasks. If you are banned, go to the ban> Not appealable> more information> tl;dr you can appeal non-appealable bans, and i've gotten my main shown above un-perm banned 

5if6zUF.png

By abusing the method, It's really complicated to explain how to setup an account so it can be unbanned, but it's possible as proven here. I've had other accounts get unbanned too, but it's not nearly a 100% guarantee. I'd put it 40-60% success

-If you always bot in the same world (Not a bad thing if you bot correctly or use skill total worlds) and you notice some fuck keeps bitching about you being a bot and reports you all the time, obviously don't use that world anymore. 

-Don't use free scripts unless they were released (not updated) within the past week. I don't use free scripts whatsoever. Not worth it. Private>Paid>Free, I usually always use public paid.

-Hotkeys are where it's at, scripters should add a toggle for them (and many other options) but often don't due to laziness in my opinion. (I've asked many scripters for many different features, it's not always whether they think it improves the experience for everyone. The point is, if a feature would improve script operation for at least a few of the paid users, it could be worth a few hours here or there for the scripter adding it in. I love toggles, since they're customizable options! Doesn't force features on anyone, and allows for a much more unique script.

Subjective: (consider 50/50 it helps or it doesn't I'm not sure yet so this is the category for things i'm not confirming myself yet at this point)

-Switching activities helps you not get banned

-Until further notice (when a decent script is made and I test it) do not bot the following if you want to be longterm successful (in my opinion): Runecrafting, any form of combat outside questing bots/nightmare zone/very hidden locations, mining at the motherload mine (sometimes worth it but too risky for me, I powermine iron @ piscoratis usually or ardougne), if you find a more unique place that's great, only do falconry/salamanders/birds for hunter, no chins at this moment, fishing is very risky, use many test accounts before hand, crafting is surprisingly higher risk than you'd expect due to lack of quality scripts at time posting, magic don't alch, do it via bossing or nmz or something else. Splashing is good only if a good script or private script is made. I botted 75-88 magic and ranged at zulrah (lower ban than most people expect, higher ban than you'd still expect after reading my comment), firemaking is near-suicide unless you get lucky, 

-Account age/username login accounts in my opinion don't matter from testing, but I'm only about 90% sure on that. not putting this in objective till i've done more research. Although if there is a difference, it's negligible/ the effect isn't as strong as people would think.

Irrelevant:

-Breaks

-Looking glass, only relevant is base client is detected, in which case shame on the development team, I never use looking glass though because I trust the development team ( I know it has been detectable in the past)

-Tribot's default antiban is unique enough

Random:

That about concludes for now, I can tell I'm probably missing some stuff, this was just what I thought of quickly by request, I'll update if I think of other things I do, and I'll give some reasonings about stuff in the comments if you want, but mind you most of this the reason is likely just "from my personal experience" I make $500 every 2 weeks when I have my farm going just off agility (lazy af to keep it going right now) and have the CPU power to double that (3 physical servers dedicated soley to botting with 2 available to turn on) If anyone wants to manage my farm and take a cut with rep hmu lol. Or if scripters want me to give them a private review of their script and how it could be improved, I'll gladly do that. I don't intent to disrespect scripters, I just feel like some of them hold their scripts up higher than they deserve to be held, and ignore some valid criticism and requests from users. God bless you all, have a great day and thanks for taking your time on reading this. Once again, this guide is personal experience and recommendations. I personally believe I understand the Jagex detection system to a fairly large extent, especially with how simple things have become going from full injection to simple reflection and time delays. 

Cheers,

CyberWizard. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

23 minutes ago, dartbot said:

Solid guide.  I've personally had a lot of success using aAgility because of the dynamic antiban.

I haven't tried suicide botting in forever.  Does Tribot automatically handle the 6 hour cap on playing in the same client?

Thanks, yes it automatically handles the accounts, go to the settings, add your account in, or auto-relog usually works. 

5 minutes ago, Hacka said:

Definitely some interesting views on botting for sure man. 

Thanks, I try to look at it not as a botter attacking Jagex, nor as Jagex attacking a botter, I look at the situation as a third party analyzing both sides from the outside, so my methods are quite subjective, although they're always open to change as the never-ending battle of Jagex & Botters continues, come the next big anti-bot update, my guide will be invalidated, just like a lot of old RS3 guides were, this is just my current take on things :) Thanks for the read

37 minutes ago, tvu2142 said:

Solid write up though I do disagree with a lot of it but it might help some people out.

Thank you, fair enough, when discussing botting techniques they will vary drastically from person to person, this is simply my beliefs & recommendations :) 

16 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Thanks, I try to look at it not as a botter attacking Jagex, nor as Jagex attacking a botter, I look at the situation as a third party analyzing both sides from the outside, so my methods are quite subjective, although they're always open to change as the never-ending battle of Jagex & Botters continues, come the next big anti-bot update, my guide will be invalidated, just like a lot of old RS3 guides were, this is just my current take on things :) Thanks for the read

Thank you, fair enough, when discussing botting techniques they will vary drastically from person to person, this is simply my beliefs & recommendations :) 

Yeah man there will always been change, jagex need some bots to stop inflation but not to many. There is not really wrong few on botting whatever works for you and keeps you account alive. Could help a few new people getting into botting, good job on the guide.

• Like 1

I pretty much agree with everything you've said.

In my own experience, Things like middle mouse button, and specific mouse speed ranges are amazing to use, 

Scripts that give options to do x,y or z, like close bank with escape,  close bank by clicking the minimap(which aropupu added to his mining script when i requested it), and other small things like that go a HUGE way.

I also think that tribots antiban based off your ign is what causes some accounts to get banned right off the bat.

I had two accounts with almost the exact same name that both got to high 90's of agility, had another account with a name that was basically just random letters and ran it exactly the same as the other two and it got fucked by botwatch with a perma ban.

I'm not sure what all tribots antiban does for you but I swear it fucks you over sometimes in it's attempt to be unique.

One thing I am curious about is do you play at all legit? 

Ive heard people say dont do a skill legit and do a skill with a bot but I havn't ever really had an issue with it.

Threads like this are super useful. I'm thinking of making a collection of them and extracting all the common ideas and practices. Doing this would weed out all the conspiracy theories and all that would be left is the stuff that has at least some truth to it. If two people arrive at the same conclusion independently, the chances that conclusion is right increases significantly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

Threads like this are super useful. I'm thinking of making a collection of them and extracting all the common ideas and practices. Doing this would weed out all the conspiracy theories and all that would be left is the stuff that has at least some truth to it. If two people arrive at the same conclusion independently, the chances that conclusion is right increases significantly.

It would definitely uncover the most prevalent conspiracy theories.

I agree that breaks don't make a difference, as I've been botting for years and have never used them. I am however a bit skeptical when it comes to botting 24/7, as I always find I get banned after 16 hour of botting, so I normally stop after 12-14 hours. I might give botting 24/7 a try again and see how I go.

I've just been banned on 2 f2p botting accounts on a Saturday around 12noon London time. This isn't their working hours so I believe you can be banned on the weekends too. However it could be a possibility that I was banned because the script I used would fuck up and do a lot of bot like things (not open the gate while trying to pick up items on the other side) so it is possible that I was banned through the system for being extremely obvious. 

Just now, vho835 said:

@alfonsobravo sounds like you were using a free script or a very poor script quality. Also F2P

Yup was a free script and also very poor script quality. Hadn't been updated in months but still worked relatively efficiently minus all the fuck ups here and there that made it very obvious.

Bottom line is that it's possible to get banned on the weekend

18 hours ago, ross620 said:

good stuff bro . enjoyed the read!

ty

13 hours ago, border said:

I agree that breaks don't make a difference, as I've been botting for years and have never used them. I am however a bit skeptical when it comes to botting 24/7, as I always find I get banned after 16 hour of botting, so I normally stop after 12-14 hours. I might give botting 24/7 a try again and see how I go.

Yeah imo monday morning just what i'm investigating if it's the risky time

4 hours ago, vho835 said:

Thanks for the post, it was enlightening

No problem mate, I try, I hope this inspires scripters to add to their scripts a bit

3 hours ago, alfonsobravo said:

I've just been banned on 2 f2p botting accounts on a Saturday around 12noon London time. This isn't their working hours so I believe you can be banned on the weekends too. However it could be a possibility that I was banned because the script I used would fuck up and do a lot of bot like things (not open the gate while trying to pick up items on the other side) so it is possible that I was banned through the system for being extremely obvious. 

Did I not state in the post if you're using an obvious thing like a flax spinner,  or a broken bot opening/closing an interface for example that nulls that point? If not, yeah 

^^^ my bad if forgot to mention, it's a general rule and applies 95% of the time, I've not ban been banned on the weekend in years under normal botting circumstances with semi-reliable scripts.(subjectively ofc)

3 hours ago, vho835 said:

@alfonsobravo sounds like you were using a free script or a very poor script quality. Also F2P

Valid, if you're using a f2p script you're asking for a death

3 hours ago, alfonsobravo said:

Yup was a free script and also very poor script quality. Hadn't been updated in months but still worked relatively efficiently minus all the fuck ups here and there that made it very obvious.

Bottom line is that it's possible to get banned on the weekend

You answered it yourself

On 11/29/2018 at 5:46 PM, johnleaf said:

@CyberWizard Brilliant read this is, Would you mind sharing your settings for Aminer, Athieving and Aagility2?

Thanks, I wouldn't reccomend aMiner whatsoever as from numerous trials despite the highly customizable anti-ban it's gotten me banned more than it has a right to. ATheiving I havent used in a while but is a good script, aAgility basically just customize things and make it different from default settings without going overboard, if you need help feel free to shoot me a pm