Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Naton

nwSlayer by Naton and WastedBro - Development Thread

Posted (edited)

Development Information:

nwSlayer is being developed by Naton, a premium scripter, and WastedBro, a TRiBot developer and premium scripter

The script is currently in the beginning stages of development, and this thread will be updated as we progress. With two developers working on the script, nwSlayer will be developed as efficiently and swiftly as possible, and will be unrivaled in the Slayer botting scene.

nwSlayer will be a next-level slayer script, containing support for almost anything you could desire when slaying.

Current Plans:

We will continue to update this thread as we progress, and we are expecting a public, open beta at some point in the near future.

Expected Features:

• Task camping - fight any of the supported monsters without actually being assigned the slayer task!
  • Turael, Nieve, Mazchna, and Vannaka support are currently planned. Turael and Nieve are the initial focus.
  • Customizable loot lists for each task
  • Customizable gear setups for each task
  • Customizable inventory setups for each task
  • Cannon support
  • Any gear support, including barrows
  • Trident + blowpipe support
  • Most magic spells
  • Some safespotting
  • Task skipping via turael or slayer points
  • NPC contact for obtaining new tasks
  • All slayer item support
  • We have a goal to support as many slayer tasks as we possibly can for each slayer master we add!
  • And much, much more as we progress on the script!

Pictures:

image.png.3356eb9f41129627ab5af55542c1e102.png

CKfaaCguSym4zWgPZRBq8A.png

image.png.deabb29f5c2cb228de6bef3f488ebdaa.png

unknown.png?width=828&height=631

unknown.png

Progress Reports:

TBA when we have a working beta (Soon!)

Suggestions:

Feel free to offer any suggestions you would like to see in a slayer script! This is the perfect time to ask as we are in development. We are very open to hearing what you have to say. Leave a comment below.

Edited by Naton
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • thonking 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, zdogg said:

What purchase options will be available?

We haven't discussed specific prices but I'm thinking we will only have monthly options as I'm not a fan of the others

Edit: We may offer three/six month auths

Edited by Naton
  • Like 1

Things I would like to see in this script:

I think I speak for a good part of the community that is about account creation and building an account that I can be proud of when I finally reach my goals, myself, I like to make pking accounts so this here opens a great door to achieving the goal of someday getting a heavy ballista without the superior grind getting the slay up. What I'd like to see is safety and randomness. What I mean is when the script gets a slayer task not only is it doing its built in anti-ban activities such as different pathings, eating, checking the exp, or whatever it may be, but I would like to see the script HAVE OPTIONS to its location when it gets a task such as lets take goblins as an example, I would love to see it have different options to where the bot would slay them and not ALWAYS going to lumbridge/al-kharid gate. There are several popular goblin (or whatever slayer monster) locations to slay at and going to the same super popular location is not ideal. Now I'm not saying we should find the 2 spawn of goblins on the 3rd lower level of a dungeon, but maybe have the bot have 3 options at random to either slay at  1) Al-kharid  2) Goblin village  3) dwarf cannon goblin cave. I feel this would add great anti-ban and a load of incosistent actions that a player may take just to "switch it up". 

Would love to have reflection from @Naton & @wastedbro

48 minutes ago, ace_001 said:

I think I speak for a good part of the community that is about account creation and building an account that I can be proud of when I finally reach my goals, myself, I like to make pking accounts so this here opens a great door to achieving the goal of someday getting a heavy ballista without the superior grind getting the slay up. What I'd like to see is safety and randomness. What I mean is when the script gets a slayer task not only is it doing its built in anti-ban activities such as different pathings, eating, checking the exp, or whatever it may be, but I would like to see the script HAVE OPTIONS to its location when it gets a task such as lets take goblins as an example, I would love to see it have different options to where the bot would slay them and not ALWAYS going to lumbridge/al-kharid gate. There are several popular goblin (or whatever slayer monster) locations to slay at and going to the same super popular location is not ideal. Now I'm not saying we should find the 2 spawn of goblins on the 3rd lower level of a dungeon, but maybe have the bot have 3 options at random to either slay at  1) Al-kharid  2) Goblin village  3) dwarf cannon goblin cave. I feel this would add great anti-ban and a load of incosistent actions that a player may take just to "switch it up". 

The problem with multiple locations is that it's only useful for really low level tasks. 

The vast majority of tasks have exactly 1 optimal spot. So much so that in fact not going to that spot is exactly what a human would not do. 

However, in some scenarios, if you have certain stats or quests, you can get access to better locations for some tasks. We would like to support this eventually. It would happen automatically. If your account has the requirements, it will detect it and automatically use the better spot. 

As for other tasks with many locations such as goblins, perhaps we could make the bot randomly choose between different locations. I will have to get back to you on that. 

1 hour ago, wastedbro said:

The problem with multiple locations is that it's only useful for really low level tasks. 

The vast majority of tasks have exactly 1 optimal spot. So much so that in fact not going to that spot is exactly what a human would not do. 

However, in some scenarios, if you have certain stats or quests, you can get access to better locations for some tasks. We would like to support this eventually. It would happen automatically. If your account has the requirements, it will detect it and automatically use the better spot. 

As for other tasks with many locations such as goblins, perhaps we could make the bot randomly choose between different locations. I will have to get back to you on that. 

Well obviously the time spent isn't worth supporting low level mobsters in that, but supporting higher slayer areas would be great.looking forward to this

1 minute ago, Markus said:

I'm hyped. I'd like to see Chaeldar support, convenient for zerkers and pures.

We can definitely look to add this later on after we finish the core slayer masters, but it won't be an initial priority

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ace_001 said:

We would want to pick the best location for the task, however if there exists tasks such that multiple locations would have the same efficiency level then I think as long as the location is easy to navigate to then we can.

1 hour ago, sevant said:

How are you guys looking on test accounts? Been looking for a good slayer script for years 

I’ve got one account and can probably buy some accounts/bot them up with my crab killer, but if anyone has spare accounts they wouldn’t mind us using for testing when we complete more of the script, that’d be great.