Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
CyberWizard

Most botted account thread?

Just now, CyberWizard said:

breaks are useless I never use any, by 24/7 I mean literally I only log out when Tribot needs updating every thursday. read my post history i gave more info on breaks before, i should make a botting guide lol

Falconer/Salamanders are safe from my experience at 80 hunter rn for context, I would never attempt any chin botting that's asking to get smacked

Yeah I did salamanders and a bit of falconer got to like 60 and got banned only doing like 2 hours a day on my first account. Could just be bad luck but I don't like risking it lol.

Also, I've seen people do that I've had a few bots go for a full 5 days and not get banned when the break handler was messed up. But botting a main is different than suicide botting a throw away.

Array
55 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

Yeah but You can set it up so there's a high chance you'll get unbanned if you get banned it's just a lot of effort, I did it cause it was my main

Is it to do with using a VPN on that account and then claiming you were hacked? To appeal the ban?

34 minutes ago, holocene said:

Is it to do with using a VPN on that account and then claiming you were hacked? To appeal the ban?

It's advisable to bot on proxy when botting a main as you have a higher chance (not guaranteed) of getting it unbanned. They cross check ips and will assume you got hacked 

I've personally maxed out combat on 3 accounts (99 ATT 99 STR 99 DEF 99 HP) and have gotten 1750+ total level 90% botted on 2 accounts. Currently working on my new max range tank which I've already gotten 94 magic in about a week (god I love random variation clicking). I've also gotten 99 FM on multiple accounts (ToT) and have botted roughly 6-7K barrows chests when I used to use the script on 1 account.

Currently sitting at 1100+ total level and 11M+ total exp excluding the 8M botted magic exp and I have yet to start botting on the account :) Waiting until barrows gloves completion and then on to maxxing in NMZ > then 99 agility > 99 FM > 99 fishing > 99 theive > and lastly 99 mining.

Lost dozens of accounts throughout the years but with lots of trial and error, I've pretty much mastered the art of botting (big hobby of mine haha and I don't bot to make irl $)

Wish me luck fellas!!

On 9/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, holocene said:

Not quite Involves using a proxy but there's more steps to it

On 9/30/2018 at 10:39 PM, filthyfrank said:

It's advisable to bot on proxy when botting a main as you have a higher chance (not guaranteed) of getting it unbanned. They cross check ips and will assume you got hacked 

Yeah there's a few factors to it, but on  my main I bot on a proxy about half the time 

16 hours ago, killerjanne said:

Did you only have one bot for each computer?

About 15 per computer with 2 computers running at 100% capacity depending how lazy I am, I've been looking for someone to help take some of the setup side off my hands cause it's too much effort for me to keep those all maintained and restart scripts after they break, trade items over, etc. 

On 9/30/2018 at 8:26 PM, tvu2142 said:

My botted main. Doing RC by hand cause it's the only skill I've ever been banned for.

Edit: Farming was done by hand as well due to lack of quality scripts.

Vi404Uo.png

I didn't even know Tribot had solid scripts for some of these skills... dang dude, you're a certified legend!

10 hours ago, CyberWizard said:

Not quite Involves using a proxy but there's more steps to it

Yeah there's a few factors to it, but on  my main I bot on a proxy about half the time 

About 15 per computer with 2 computers running at 100% capacity depending how lazy I am, I've been looking for someone to help take some of the setup side off my hands cause it's too much effort for me to keep those all maintained and restart scripts after they break, trade items over, etc. 

You said in an earlier post on this thread that you might do a botting guide- I'd be very interested in reading that, personally. It sounds like you really understand the botting art, kudos to you my dude.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tvu2142 said:

Tribot has some quality scripts as none of my pures have been banned over the years. Wouldn't risk skilling using public scripts besides maybe using encodes ore Einsteins stuff. 

I see. Thanks for the tips man. Congratulations on your account, it looks absolutely amazing!

On 9/30/2018 at 6:26 PM, tvu2142 said:

My botted main. Doing RC by hand cause it's the only skill I've ever been banned for.

Edit: Farming was done by hand as well due to lack of quality scripts.

Vi404Uo.png

What's the point of blurring your rc but not total. Math's fairly easy

On 10/1/2018 at 3:07 AM, CyberWizard said:

I should make a botting guide lol

Please do! I'm learning a lot by botting a main myself and can share in your experience that RC and hunter are high ban rate. Basically, any skill that is primarily a money maker is highly watched. Also Zulrah. I have no idea how to bot money right now, so I'm broke on my main. All the cash I get is from slayer/herb boxes ?

On 10/15/2018 at 4:49 AM, Optimus said:

Ooh very nice thread!

Just got 91-97 str in ~5 days at PC. Could have done it faster but I didn't bot much over the weekend. 

Is Pest Control an efficient way to train combat if one already has gotten void? I want to switch up my training and not just do NMZ... thoughts?

P.S those gains look juicy, congrats!

Now banned from using a popular agility script (got it to 68 or 70 before it got banned). Probably my fault for botting in Canfis and Seers!

99% botted minus certain quests.

This is an old SS but the only one I had left, forgot where I found the picture but I uploaded to my Instagram, hence the PiP lol.

I have had similar accounts with the same levels but all banned from using Agility scripts. This one got the furthest and I have new accounts close to these levels again.

Ended with:

68 ish Agility, 70 smithing, 60 odd fishing, 60 odd wc, 83 Construction, 96 def, 70 theiving, 70 crafting, 94 mage.

Bank pic of first 2 weeks of using nBarrows  on the same account (45m total loot at the time).

This account has been botted for around 2-3 months, with a few months breaks inbetween bot habbits due to not being bothered about the game.

IMG_1950.thumb.JPG.9fd42ca097459e53fa55c247561cb58e.JPG

1381382841_cbarrow45m.png.40d7acecff38d813fc23b18e70c2460e.png

Did some staking with all that bot money, didn't do too bad except that cash stack was lost with this account LOL. (ok It kinda hurt)

889989502_Victory.png.e81bf64690e6af629a91276e0135b64d.png

Edited by pwnisher