• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
CyberWizard

Most botted account thread?

Title. I'm curious how you guys do botting, here's two of my most successful accounts. I've censored everything that's not botted in the first screenshot. (Most non-botted stats are under 30 except farming) Below is literally 100% botted. in the past 4 months from level 3. I'd like to get all but a few 99's botted (all but like runecraft, slayer, farming)

K7ddeZr.png

a different account i'm currently botting agility on

17veIxM.png

2j290p.jpg

No need to 

• Haha 2

Array
7 hours ago, Packard said:

how you survive so long? LG?

No its useless sorry typing on phone short messages 

5 hours ago, eltotoloco said:

he said 4 months so it looks like he spaced certain things out but not all

I bot 24/7 when I bot, the only spacing is due to being busy, lazy, and at one point I was permanently banned for a month but I got myself unbanned cause it's not hard to beat the automatic system lol

2 hours ago, adamhackz said:

Had a 75 attack pure with 90+ strength 90+ range, around 1300 total entirely botted.

Had a sepreate 75 attack account with 99 strength and around 1200 total entirely botted.

Have my current pure that i dont really bot on anymore with 1600 total with almost 10 90+ stats

Nice

4 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

Interesting... I have tried to be super careful, but have succumbed to the greed bug a few times haha

Same rip my 2 letter rsn and 2000+ total with 1b bank from 2015, my red party hat from rs3 I lost back in 2012, my childhood account 2017,etc.

• Like 3

jesus fuck these accounts are sick af lmao. Some day Ill be where yall are at. :) 

@CyberWizard I assume by 24/7 you mean you have breaks setup in the client right? How many hours of agil straight do you recommend? i really want to pick up the aagility script, but still want some understanding in bot times.

Edited by osDude

4 minutes ago, dubzz said:

I've botted 2k total twice now. one account got banned because I tried a few hours of hunter. did hunter by hand on this one. Also have gotten at least 30 99's on accounts for money making. have a few close to 100m xp in their skill. 

goddamn and I thought my main was sick... How long did all this take? 

3 minutes ago, tvu2142 said:

goddamn and I thought my main was sick... How long did all this take? 

My current main probably took like 2 months to max out combat and another 6 to skill. I've been super careful with him though. The other guys I couldn't say. I don't really pay attention to those I just put em on and leave em. 

Also, yeah I prefer tribot over other clients for sure. LG is a must imo. Many disagree though.

Edited by dubzz

4 minutes ago, dubzz said:

My current main probably took like 2 months to max out combat and another 6 to skill. I've been super careful with him though. The other guys I couldn't say. I don't really pay attention to those I just put em on and leave em. 

Also, yeah I prefer tribot over other clients for sure. LG is a must imo. Many disagree though.

Assuming you use NMZ to max combat?

51 minutes ago, holocene said:

Do you mean appealing the macro ban?

Yeah but You can set it up so there's a high chance you'll get unbanned if you get banned it's just a lot of effort, I did it cause it was my main

21 minutes ago, osDude said:

jesus fuck these accounts are sick af lmao. Some day Ill be where yall are at. :) 

@CyberWizard I assume by 24/7 you mean you have breaks setup in the client right? How many hours of agil straight do you recommend? i really want to pick up the aagility script, but still want some understanding in bot times.

breaks are useless I never use any, by 24/7 I mean literally I only log out when Tribot needs updating every thursday. read my post history i gave more info on breaks before, i should make a botting guide lol

3 minutes ago, dubzz said:

Safest way so yeah lol. Obviously have to do RC,Hunter,farming by hand those are usually an insta ban in my experience. 

Falconer/Salamanders are safe from my experience at 80 hunter rn for context, I would never attempt any chin botting that's asking to get smacked