godspower33

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr]

rtQWZY5.png

ZY3lorV.png

nkahB58.png

Gods Revenants - TRiBot's best Revenant script!

View the new high scores here

Revenant High Score Table

After a small open beta that saw over 1B in profits from this script, it is ready for a full release. This script is capable of killing any revenants you would like inside the revenant cave in any location that is offered by the GUI. All major bugs have been eliminated, there may be a few minor bugs that I could have missed. Report it using the format at the bottom of the thread and I will swiftly fix any bugs that pop up.

Features:

• Traveling methods (Currently only one supported)
    • Burning amulet to lava maze (41 wilderness)
  • Salve amulet support
    • Supports all salve amulets (normal, i, ei)
    • Only supported by Clan Wars banking.
    • You must use Rings of Wealth instead of Glory's as this is the fastest way to teleport out while using salve amulet.
  • Special attack support
    • Supports only blowpipe at the moment but any requested special attack can and will be added.
  • Equipment recharging
    • Blowpipe recharging.
    • Bracelet of ETH recharging (150 Ether per charge)
  • Custom Revenant selection
    • Select the Revenants in the order you'd like them to be prioritized. 
  • Custom Revenant HP % to attack above
    • This option means, we will only attack Revenants above the health % entered into the GUI (Ex. 35)
  • Banking
    • Edgeville.
    • Clan Wars.
  • Death-walk
    • Currently only supports Lumbridge death spawn (It is free to change it to/from this location)
  • Custom inventory value to bank at (Does not count supplies in calculations)
  • Advanced Anti-Pk
    • If you are inside your selected Revenant area, and you are not in combat. We will attempt to hop worlds using the ingame world hopper, if we are in combat, we will run to level 30 wilderness and teleport out.
  • All bow/ammo combination support
    • If you wish to use ammo, you must be logged in while starting the script to avoid any potential bugs.
  • Prayer support
    • Highly recommended to use Eagle Eye if you're using ranged for better chance at kills!
    • Supports all prayers.
    • Will activate protect from magic if you are walking to the Revenant cave and a Green Dragon gets too close!
  • Clan Wars portal support only if Clan Wars banking is selected
    • We will use the portal only if you are using prayer and you have below half prayer points left.
  • Custom world hopper support
    • You can enter in any worlds you'd like to hop too if you don't want to use the default world selection. You must enter it in the format 3,5,8,10 with no spaces between the worlds and using commas.
  • Supports all potion types
  • Gear selection and saving.
  • GUI saving & loading.
  • The script will end when you are out of the following
    • Any item in your gear set.
    • Your selected food.
    • If you're using blowpipe, and out of scales/darts.
    • Bracelets of Ethereum.
    • Revenant Ether.
    • Burning Amulets.
    • Glories or Rings of Wealths (Depending on your selected options)
    • Rings of dueling.
    • It will print out whatever gear you're missing in the Client Debug.
  • Plenty of various options and anti-ban offered in the GUI!

lzdMVsr.png

When selecting an area, you can choose all the revenants if you'd like however it will only attack the ones available inside your area.

Whole cave: All revenants 

Upper cave: Ork, Hellhound, Dragon, Knight, Imp, Goblin, Pyrefiend

Lower cave: Hobgoblin, Ork, Cyclopse, Pyrefiend, Dark Beast

Middle cave: Demon, Ork, Dragon, Knight, Hellhound, Pyrefiend

Left cave: Demon, Ork, Imp, Goblin, Hellhound, Pyrefiend

Right cave: Demon, Knight, Hellhound, Pyrefiend, Imp

Planned Features:

• Improved anti-pk (Forever ongoing)
  • Automatically hide attack options on players.

NOTE: The following features/options on the GUI are not yet supported. 

• Agility shortcut ( I do not have an account with high enough agility to add support for this yet )
  • Royal seed pod banking ( I do not have an account with this item )
  • Stopping after condition support ( This option will become available soon™ )

How to run the script:

• You should change your "Mouse Speed Variance Limiter" setting in your TRiBot client to 0 if it is not at 0. This will ensure the mouse speed will not be restricted as it increases when trying to escape a pker
    • You can find this settings on the TRiBot client by clicking File -> Settings.
  • You should start the script at your selected bank for no chance of errors on start.
  • You need to set your gear using the GUI, if you are using ammo instead of a blowpipe, you must login when setting the gear for the script to grab your ammo successfully.
  • You should have your blowpipe charged with enough ammo and scales to last a long time, if blowpipe recharging is selected make sure you have your selected ammo type in bank along with scales.
  • Highly recommended to start the script at your selected bank, the script loads all the prices for the loot and it takes ~20-30 seconds to do so.
  • You should manually hide attack options on players so you don't accidentally skull and lose your gear.
  • You should also right click on your bracelet of Ethereum and toggle automatic absorption 
    • This will ensure your bracelet stays charged and reduce the time needed to be spent traveling to bank to recharge the amulet
    • You only need to do this one time per account, it is always saved in-game.

You need the following items in bank:

• Charged glories (Eternal not supported)
  • Charged or Uncharged Bracelets of Ethereum
  • Revenant Ether
    • if you plan on recharging bracelets, 150 Ether per recharge
  • Dueling rings ( If you are banking at clan wars)
  • Burning amulets
  • Food of choice
  • Potions of choice
  • Stamina potions if you plan on using those (Useful for keeping run energy high, if you are using melee it will drink them while in cave running around, however if your using ranged it will only drink one sip before running to cave)
  • Multiple sets of your gear for when/if you die.
  • If you are using Salve amulet, you MUST have Rings of Wealths in your bank, as this ring will replace glories as your method of escape/banking. You also need rings of dueling as is required for clan wars banking.

An example ranged gear set up would look like this

LUgaHLd.png

Skill recommendations:

Range builds:

• 75+ Range (use blowpipe) 
  • 40+ Defense

Melee builds:

• 70+ Attack, Strength
  • 40+ Defense 

This script can be ran with any defense level as with bracelet of ethereums you do not get damaged nearly at all. Defense mainly helps with being able to equip gear that will provide higher bonus's.

SPECIAL NOTES ABOUT SCRIPT:

Spoiler

These are some personal notes I have observed throughout the beta and from my own personal run time.

• About Pkers
    • Pkers seem to be most active Friday-Sunday night.
    • High level Pk clans are the most common pkers there (combat levels 110+)
    • Some pkers will camp at the Lava Maze teleport spot (Level 41 wilderness) making anti-pk efforts virtually effortless and deaths there near unavoidable. As soon as you teleport there, the black knight will aggro onto your account (depending on level) and you will be in combat unable to log out.
    • I have also found majority of the deaths from pkers come from traveling to the Revenant area, most of it while outside the cave (I am looking into additional travel options to try to avoid these deaths)
    • Deaths inside the actual Revenant cave while at your Revenant spot are usually quite rare however sometimes you do get unlucky and hop worlds from different pkers and log straight into a clan just sitting there whom will instantly spec you out before the script can react.
    • Some Pkers often wear normal Revenant killing gear and will pull out a special weapon such as Granite Maul or AGS and pile you, killing you instantly before you can react.
  • I have found the best combat bracket for camping Revenants to be 65-85 combat because there is always high level clans hopping around at the Revenant cave
  • I have found range to be the best in ensuring you secure kills since with melee you must run around the cave. I tested the script using Elder Maul and BGS on an account with 95/95 (Attack/Strength) and it seemed to still get outmatched by rangers however I did not do extensive testing with melee.
  • Salve Amulet I is extremely useful in getting that additional accuracy to secure kills thus increasing GP/Hr

Progress reports

Spoiler

rtQWZY5.png

ZY3lorV.png

6Tq1ZQM.png

nkahB58.png

UtFODjP.png

kHzzizh.png

Y6Gisqc.png

ZDBzRSD.png

G3r1Lku.png

PDoPJHJ.png

c22Uwka.png

GvSh3NU.png

BTBgWaR.png

CYbUcEZ.png

GSklAmY.png

xqowgGk.png

h6QvWoK.png

ovuScIw.png

Known issues:

Spoiler
  • Pin handler will sometimes mess up 
  • GUI may not load properly on Mac (You must go into tribot settings and disable TRiBot firewall)

Pricing:

1 Auth | 5 credits for two weeks

1 Auth | 8 credits for one month

5 Auth | 30 credits for one month

10 Auth | 48 credits for one month

15 Auth | 58 credits for one month

25 Auth | 76 credits for one month

Purchase it here

Xavybj5.png

Bug Report format: 

Spoiler

If you'd prefer more privacy, you can PM me on TRiBot forums or message me on discord godspower33#8539

Description of bug:

LG (Yes/No):

Resize (Yes/no):

Pictures of gear equipped:

Pictures of inventory:

Pictures of screen and/or status:

GUI settings (you can just list these or leave blank and I will ask about your settings when I contact you)

Edited by godspower33
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • thonking 1

1 hour ago, ta ta ta said:

Omg! this already looks better than jamies! Congratz!!!! thonking

Jamie is a dreamer. He has big and interesting ideas, but when it comes down to getting dirty and grinding for that last drop of stability and consistency, sometimes he can come up short. Maybe this release will motivate him to improve his own script. The more competition, the better for us, customers.

Very interesting release, I'll probably try this out. Hopefully it performs better than I play manually, heh. Runescape wilderness PvP, brrr, I'm terrible at it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Jamie is a dreamer. He has big and interesting ideas, but when it comes down to getting dirty and grinding for that last drop of stability and consistency, sometimes he can come up short. Maybe this release will motivate him to improve his own script. The more competition, the better for us, customers.

Very interesting release, I'll probably try this out. Hopefully it performs better than I play manually, heh. Runescape wilderness PvP, brrr, I'm terrible at it.

Maybe it will, I'm not sure if it'll perform better than a actual person yet (soon™) an actual person is quite fast at recognizing potential threats in even the most innocent looking things and sometimes faster than a program attempting to imitate a human. However that may improve as the anti-pk improves, give the trial a shot sometime and lemme know how it matches up!

10 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

Signature when? 🤔

soon™

3 hours ago, xCode said:

Nice! Goodluck on your sales!

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, TheDubbelDennis said:

Response time to spawning revenants is too slow to compete with normal players IMO. All other players have already got 1 hit in when the bot clicks and 2 + hits when the bot has to change its camera. No chance competing with 80 range, got one drop in 30 minutes so far. 

To increase that speed, I would recommend setting a higher mouse speed as well as making sure your Mouse Speed Variance Setting is set to 0 so your mouse speed isn't capped. Also I'd keep the camera angle high. My accounts I've used for testing were all started at ~75 range and even at 75 using adamant darts, I was able to get 300-800k/hr. I have noticed that sometimes if there are a lot of people in a particular world and if there are some using Craws bows/chain-maces, they will always get a high hit in on majority of Revenants.

13 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

fgr3u18.png

reeeee

Nice! Almost got a Craws bow haha

3 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

To increase that speed, I would recommend setting a higher mouse speed as well as making sure your Mouse Speed Variance Setting is set to 0 so your mouse speed isn't capped. Also I'd keep the camera angle high. My accounts I've used for testing were all started at ~75 range and even at 75 using adamant darts, I was able to get 300-800k/hr. I have noticed that sometimes if there are a lot of people in a particular world and if there are some using Craws bows/chain-maces, they will always get a high hit in on majority of Revenants.

Thanks, will try it out!

Another question: How do I enable the use of stamina potion (using range setup)? According to your information it should use it automatically right? So far it  never withdraw any, making the bot walk at some points.

Edited by TheDubbelDennis

39 minutes ago, TheDubbelDennis said:

Thanks, will try it out!

Another question: How do I enable the use of stamina potion (using range setup)? According to your information it should use it automatically right? So far it  never withdraw any, making the bot walk at some points.

Ah, you need to have stamina potions selected in the Potions table for it to use staminas.

34 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

I just tested it and it seems to be working, try deleting hooks.dat and restarting client to login screen twice and give it another shot

qvVZYPW.gif

Tryed everything, deleted hooks didnt work, deleted tribot folder didnt work. When i start the script it says that gear grabbed. and just takes supplys but gear is not on me.

6 minutes ago, balvons said:

Tryed everything, deleted hooks didnt work, deleted tribot folder didnt work. When i start the script it says that gear grabbed. and just takes supplys but gear is not on me.

Can you message me on discord so I can try to get more information to sort it out for you? 

godspower33#8539

I've seen it say "Running from pkers" like 10 times now, while never actually doing anything.. :( It dies 99% of the time pkers show up.

Edit: Just saw it run from pkers and teleport successfully, it didn't eat at all though, it just fought the guy attacking it for a second or two, then ran away with 30 hp, for 10 seconds, before teleporting, might want to add an eat in-between when running from pkers. 

Edited by Markus

17 hours ago, contemporary said:

The more competition, the better for us, customers.

That's what I've been saying for the last 6 months, and it turned out that it couldn't be more right. Although scripters have to put in more time and effort, higher competition does actually increase the quality of the repository.

Congratulations @godspower33. Everything looks very well-made and the amount of feedback on this thread is reflecting the need for such a script in our repository.