godspower33

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr]

If you'd prefer more privacy, you can PM me on TRiBot forums or message me on discord godspower33#8539

Description of bug: When trying to run away or logging from a pker, the bot just scrolls the wheel up and down nonstop, only fix is to pause the script

LG (Yes/No): No

Resize (Yes/no): No

Pictures of gear equipped:

Pictures of inventory: 

Pictures of screen and/or status: 

GUI settings (you can just list these or leave blank and I will ask about your settings when I contact you)

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 12.14.11 AM.png

If you'd prefer more privacy, you can PM me on TRiBot forums or message me on discord godspower33#8539

Description of bug: Switching worlds when no profit has been made is bugged. Will hop worlds even if the script has made profit and will sometimes hop worlds after killing a revenant and leave the loot on the floor

Resize (Yes/no): No

Pictures of gear equipped: 

Pictures of inventory:

Pictures of screen and/or status:

GUI settings (you can just list these or leave blank and I will ask about your settings when I contact you)

1 hour ago, vho835 said:

@godspower33 The scrolling has been fixed when world hopping but the bug with "no recent profits" still exists

I didn't notice it when I was running my accounts but I did not pay attention to it. I removed the hopping for the moment while I can investigate it and see if/where it is falsely hopping.

Posted (edited)

@godspower33 hey, did script break after last update? i get bugged out in clan wars when it takes all supplies i need in bank, close - open bank again - deposit all. Idk whats wrong, i have all the items in bank i need.

I tested this on Windows PC too and it gives same problem.

https://i.gyazo.com/f541eaee7cf71a19096ee5799b92b7f2.mp4

Edited by guywithlsd

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@godspower33 hey, did script break after last update? i get bugged out in clan wars when it takes all supplies i need in bank, close - open bank again - deposit all. Idk whats wrong, i have all the items in bank i need.

I believe there is a bug with using Manta rays as food, I think that was reported to me during the beta but I hadn't heard of it again. Try using a different food type.

Edited by godspower33

8 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Check to make sure you had a bracelet of ethereum equipped. If it isn't equipped when starting the bot, it'll mess up like that.

Suggestion: Add a wait timer before going into the rev cave. This would allow the bot to log out if it encounters a pk clan as soon as it goes in. It's not able to switch worlds because it was just in combat with a green dragon so the switching combat timer is still in effect.

12 minutes ago, vho835 said:

Suggestion: Add a wait timer before going into the rev cave. This would allow the bot to log out if it encounters a pk clan as soon as it goes in. It's not able to switch worlds because it was just in combat with a green dragon so the switching combat timer is still in effect.

I have noticed sometimes it is in combat and can't hop when it enters cave because of the dragon, I can look into that. That could help out with avoiding pkers but I feel like a consistent waiting every time before entering cave could create a pattern with a lot of accounts doing it.

Posted (edited)

This script is absolute broken dude...im not even sure where to start and i have been running it for 10minutes in total. not more..

1 - it attack revenant even if it's under % i want it to attack.

2 - sleeps before entering cave or moving to cave - dragon pretty much killed me until i entered the cave almost 2 times now

3 - Loots - teleports to edge - teleport back to lava maze with the loot without banking (died with the whole loot from pker too cuz it's super slow, wooohoo)

4 - if pker detected outside cave, it starts to act like..i can't even explain - tries to teleport + eat + hop worlds same time

5 - Walking problems - https://i.gyazo.com/9476996475bf83dabe910b1dd3c67c8d.mp4

6 - does not attack NPC's because can't see them. Cyclop is close to me, but not close enough to me to see it on screen - does not walk to it or anything, just sits in spot saying - Search for NPC

7 - Gets poisoned but does not go to portal after banking to remove the effect..

Edited by guywithlsd

3 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

This script is absolute broken dude...im not even sure where to start and i have been running it for 10minutes in total. not more..

2 - sleeps before entering cave or moving to cave - dragon pretty much killed me until i entered the cave almost 2 times now

3 - Loots - teleports to edge - teleport back to lava maze with the loot without banking (died with the whole loot from pker too cuz it's super slow, wooohoo)

4 - if pker detected outside cave, it starts to act like..i can't even explain - tries to teleport + eat + hop worlds same time

6 - does not attack NPC's because can't see them. Cyclop is close to me, but not close enough to me to see it on screen - does not walk to it or anything, just sits in spot saying - Search for NPC

7 - Gets poisoned but does not go to portal after banking to remove the effect..

Not sure how this is happening to u. Ive been running it for some time now and none of these problems are occurring 

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

I have had it teleport back to lava maze while it has loot in inventory, thought it would be fixed but still reoccuring, although not as often. 

Walking problems see to happen after new daxwalker implemented, that cant be helped unless @daxmagex improves it 

You need to enable prayers for it to go to portal, although i hope next time there would be a update for it to go portal everytime w/o using prayer

1 hour ago, filthyfrank said:

I have had it teleport back to lava maze while it has loot in inventory, thought it would be fixed but still reoccuring, although not as often. 

Walking problems see to happen after new daxwalker implemented, that cant be helped unless @daxmagex improves it 

You need to enable prayers for it to go to portal, although i hope next time there would be a update for it to go portal everytime w/o using prayer

walker is open sourced. anyone can improve/modify code.

Also I can't seem to see what the issue is in that gif

24 minutes ago, daxmagex said:

walker is open sourced. anyone can improve/modify code.

Also I can't seem to see what the issue is in that gif

it says - walking to area - but it is in that area pretty much, and would sit like that doing nothing while it should walk closer to center of my selected area in script. 

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

it says - walking to area - but it is in that area pretty much, and would sit like that doing nothing while it should walk closer to center of my selected area in script. 

I was referring to an issue with walker. That seems like a script issue

8 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

2- It should enter the cave, was there a pker nearby? I am gonna need debugs so I can reproduce it myself or see where it is occuring

3- Are you using clan wars or edgeville teleporting? I've been made aware this happens rarely, I saw it happen once myself but It was only that one time and I thought I pushed a solve for it.

4- I believe that is because the new walker doesn't check for wilderness level anymore before trying to escape. I am going to edit the walker to fix that.

5- I've been made aware of that one as well but again I haven't been able to reproduce it, I am going to debug it and rewrite the walking logic while inside the cave. I've had reports but it seems it happens rarely. 

6- Thats odd, it should move the camera to do so. 

7- Yes that currently isn't supported, I highly suggest to use prayer, any prayer will do and then it will use the portal every run. I am going to make this change later soon as well.

Overall, I think you should try deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client two times to login screen each time. (I personally always do 3 times just to be safe) Then let me know if these are still occuring.

I record all my sessions on my local PC using OSB so I can watch through it for bugs/inefficiencies but I haven't found many myself.

2 hours ago, daxmagex said:

I was referring to an issue with walker. That seems like a script issue

That issue appears to be a script issue, I have had reports of paths taking 10-15 seconds to generate and start walking but I personally have not been experiencing that long of a delay, I'm attempting to look into it.

Some recent progress reports I've collected over the past week. These accounts are all 84+ range using blowpipe with adamant darts, salve i, and eagle eye with ranging potions.

lF6Pazt.png

yXjYSuk.png

UYxWqvi.png

Dp5FtDU.png

2 hours ago, Flax said:

- Died 2 times in 3 min, both from walking to lava maze to rev cave, does it not detect pkers when walking to the cave? If there's a PKer outside the cave or even inside it should hop asap, I got attacked and it was casually walking further into the cave. 😅

I agree with @guywithlsd I've been having most of those issues aswell

For example, here:

oOd8pz7.gif

More then enough time to hop, script noticed the pker way to late. Had this happen multiple times in a row. 😕 

What are your recommended settings if I may ask? Which revenants do you attack and what HP% should I set? Currently I have all the revs selected except dark beast & hellhound, and it attacks at 40% HP minimum. But even then it just clicks on the minimap where the revenant is, by the time it gets there the revenant is already killed. Doesn't this make you look like a bot?

If you add me on discord, we can discuss faster and try to see what is going on. The reason it did not hop was because it was still in combat, if it attempted too, it would've gotten "Need to wait 10 sec to log after combat" You were frozen within this time frame, but it appears to have detected it immediately and it attempted to run but it misclicked on the map or something and got frozen instantly so there was nothing it could do.

Description of bug: When inside the rev caves, hopping worlds causes the profit to increase by the current inventory value (as shown in the client debug). Tested this manually as well, and can confirm this. So if on my first trip if I have a 75k inv value, and hop twice, my profit will show as 225k (when it's only 75k).

Resize (Yes/no): No

Pictures of gear equipped: 4994b5682f99dccb2870d34b234712ce.png

Pictures of inventory: b590eaea4dc1351307686e246df53e50.png

Pictures of screen and/or status: See above, though status is irrelevant to this issue.

Lower area mobs, standard black d hide and salve ammy set up, 3 pray pots 1 range pot 1 stam pot, 10 monkfish.