Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

Why is there not a setting for hopping if a world is too crowded or if it isn't getting kills? That's a bummer. I also had problems with it misclicking protect from magic when running to the caves instead hitting hawk eye, it also does not rotate the camera if it is too zoomed in to grab loot and it also misses the edgeville teleport a bit when running from pkers. I would like to see it have faster reaction time on pkers. It seems way slower than human. I also think the progress reports should be a bit more accurate by including the costs of supplies you lose. I died 3 times in 20 minutes but I did get 90k loot. So I should have been on at least -30k but it said I profited 90k.

Edited by wristband43

On 1/11/2020 at 12:53 PM, chachacha said:

@godspower33

I've just watched it run, it seems that it recognises the divine potion as being in combat, adding 10 seconds. Makes sense 

Edit:  sorry to be a pain. Why does it equip the dueling ring at the ge? It can be teleported from inventory. Its quicker and less bot like. 

Another advanced feature would to only hop when sculled players are wearing certain items which pkers do, rather than sculled rev killers 

What do you mean that it recognizes the divine potion as being in combat? It should recognize as being in combat if there is a health bar above your head. It takes longer to teleport from inventory, since it has to rub it then select the option, I might add a gui option to tele from inventory though.

Hopping when wearing certain items isn't a good option for Revs unfortunately. There are skulled Rev killers who also hide among them and actually PK as well. It would be too hard to differentiate the pkers and rev killers plus pkers could figure out how the bots anti pk works and wear rev killing gear and pk bots without them getting away, since if they ignored skulled rev killers it would have a much greater chance to get TB'd/combo'd out before it can run.

21 hours ago, wristband43 said:

Why is there not a setting for hopping if a world is too crowded or if it isn't getting kills? That's a bummer. I also had problems with it misclicking protect from magic when running to the caves instead hitting hawk eye, it also does not rotate the camera if it is too zoomed in to grab loot and it also misses the edgeville teleport a bit when running from pkers. I would like to see it have faster reaction time on pkers. It seems way slower than human. I also think the progress reports should be a bit more accurate by including the costs of supplies you lose. I died 3 times in 20 minutes but I did get 90k loot. So I should have been on at least -30k but it said I profited 90k.

Hi, are you using LG? If not, what is your mouse speed settings, the anti-pk should be pretty fast. If you have mouse speed set for above 110 you also need to make sure that in your tribot settings the mouse variance speed is set to 0 so that the mouse speed can go above 110. I believe I have a picture guide on the first post, it is located within File -> Settings on the tribot client.

What do you mean about the camera zoomed in? It isn't supposed to zoom out, if the issue is the camera is too zoomed in, I recommend simply zooming the camera to max zoom then locking it prior to running the script. 

On 1/13/2020 at 5:34 PM, godspower33 said:

What do you mean that it recognizes the divine potion as being in combat? It should recognize as being in combat if there is a health bar above your head. It takes longer to teleport from inventory, since it has to rub it then select the option, I might add a gui option to tele from inventory though.

Hopping when wearing certain items isn't a good option for Revs unfortunately. There are skulled Rev killers who also hide among them and actually PK as well. It would be too hard to differentiate the pkers and rev killers plus pkers could figure out how the bots anti pk works and wear rev killing gear and pk bots without them getting away, since if they ignored skulled rev killers it would have a much greater chance to get TB'd/combo'd out before it can run.

Hi, are you using LG? If not, what is your mouse speed settings, the anti-pk should be pretty fast. If you have mouse speed set for above 110 you also need to make sure that in your tribot settings the mouse variance speed is set to 0 so that the mouse speed can go above 110. I believe I have a picture guide on the first post, it is located within File -> Settings on the tribot client.

What do you mean about the camera zoomed in? It isn't supposed to zoom out, if the issue is the camera is too zoomed in, I recommend simply zooming the camera to max zoom then locking it prior to running the script. 

Ok, will you look at the zooming in issue?

7 minutes ago, chachacha said:

Ok, will you look at the zooming in issue?

Do you have your camera zoom locked? That would prevent that issue from happening, I might push a update to lock the camera zoom so it can't go in/out if it isn't already locked.

5 hours ago, Ajuniper said:

are people using avas with this when using BP? if not what darts are you using

sorry just to add to this. why does it constantly click on the logout X in the corner then on spec bar then on logout x? j

Yeah, Avas is highly recommended because it saves profit. I use addy darts when running this script, other people may use different darts though.

What do you mean it constantly clicks the logout X button then spec bar? I'm not sure I understand

18 hours ago, KarmazAYak said:

I'm a long time user of this, like top 15 in alltime. Just started using again, I know I have everything correct, sits at clanwars and says handling banking at clan wars and doesnt do anything

Hey, I replied to your PM, please message me on discord 

2 hours ago, HypeTrain said:

Ok so tried this for around 20-30 mins got killed every trip. It is a weekend I understand there’s a lot of pkers but the script doesn’t run away or either eat any food. Just stands still with the world switch tab open. @godspower33

I'm going to need you to fill out a bug report format and PM me it here on tribot or on discord. It is the weekend which used to just mean increased pkers however now that they have recently removed Bounty Hunter worlds, there is probably double the pkers as before. The anti-pk should always try to hop if it is not in combat first, if it is in combat it'll try to run south and teleport out

Script bug very much for me... hopping back to worlds where pkers are camping, script stopping when i reach rev cave, when pkers attacks, script does not eat food, just trying to switch world.Pkers came, and bot shown running from pkers, but it stands in same dot, and not moving, even trying to switch worlds.. can you update it? Or maybe i need to switch settings? Or LG not working with it?

Edited by Kelmas
updated bugs
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

I as well am experiencing the bot not world hopping after being attacked and a lot of the time just going back to die in the same world over and over or after telly not hopping sometimes

Hi, are you using LG? 

What exactly is happening, is it getting TB'd and trying to hop worlds or is it just afking when a pker shows up? I need to know specifics so I can update it if necessary, as far as I know it is running just as intended 

20 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, are you using LG? 

What exactly is happening, is it getting TB'd and trying to hop worlds or is it just afking when a pker shows up? I need to know specifics so I can update it if necessary, as far as I know it is running just as intended 

no just normal, i think the issue is sometimes when it teleports out and goes to the g.e it tries to world hop but the attack timer is still on so it spams it a few times and if it fails then it just goes to clan wars.

another things i noticed is when it hops world while in cave it hops to the same 3 worlds over and over and if they all have pkers it keeps trying to it gets caught...like honestly this script is no where near 10 bucks worth for 2 weeks...i have had a good build account and have yet to make any money maybe 2 bucks if that? but most of the money goes to supplies and just dies and dies and dies and gets shit look and dies more its not worth the money at all...should be 5 bucks for 2 weeks especially for how buggy this thing is

18 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

no just normal, i think the issue is sometimes when it teleports out and goes to the g.e it tries to world hop but the attack timer is still on so it spams it a few times and if it fails then it just goes to clan wars.

another things i noticed is when it hops world while in cave it hops to the same 3 worlds over and over and if they all have pkers it keeps trying to it gets caught...like honestly this script is no where near 10 bucks worth for 2 weeks...i have had a good build account and have yet to make any money maybe 2 bucks if that? but most of the money goes to supplies and just dies and dies and dies and gets shit look and dies more its not worth the money at all...should be 5 bucks for 2 weeks especially for how buggy this thing is

fuck me i even have a salve ei on this lvl 69 with 81 range and high hp with prayer on and div. potions and still not making anywhere near enough to cover the cost of this script....zulrah script is at least worth the money because its fucking flawless same with aminer runite script its flawless as can be and cheap in comparison being a whole flippin month...debating turning this account into a zulrah killer because this script just isnt worth it at all....

32 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

fuck me i even have a salve ei on this lvl 69 with 81 range and high hp with prayer on and div. potions and still not making anywhere near enough to cover the cost of this script....zulrah script is at least worth the money because its fucking flawless same with aminer runite script its flawless as can be and cheap in comparison being a whole flippin month...debating turning this account into a zulrah killer because this script just isnt worth it at all....

If you want me to understand what is going on or help you in any way, you need to report the bugs using the bug report format on the original post. The script is running fine, I have users running it for 40-70 hours at a time. As I mention in the OP deaths are typically 0-2/hour, also 81 range is kind of low there at the moment. With the proper settings, I can make 600k-1m/hr with 80 range and salve (i). 

5 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

If you want me to understand what is going on or help you in any way, you need to report the bugs using the bug report format on the original post. The script is running fine, I have users running it for 40-70 hours at a time. As I mention in the OP deaths are typically 0-2/hour, also 81 range is kind of low there at the moment. With the proper settings, I can make 600k-1m/hr with 80 range and salve (i). 

uhhhh you do realize...that (i) doesn't give you range benefits right? it gives you 15% att/str bonus nothing about range though you need (ei) for range benefits...like...idk my complaint is this isn't worth the price at all. im sure many can agree

i feel like the reason your script is so buggy is because you "REQUIRE" people to fill out your dumb report just to have you take it seriously...im just going to cut my losses on this shit script and lazy creator i have gotten many other scripts that were premium and the creators didn't require this bull shit they just know how to fix things and are very willing and active on making their script the best. however most likely feel like you have no compitition so who gives a fuck if it works it works no need to tweak unless someone truuuuely gives a shit...surely that person isnt you.

2 hours ago, yagayaganiga said:

uhhhh you do realize...that (i) doesn't give you range benefits right? it gives you 15% att/str bonus nothing about range though you need (ei) for range benefits...like...idk my complaint is this isn't worth the price at all. im sure many can agree

Salve (i) gives 15% range bonus aswell. Also - what are your settings? I havn't used the script in a week or so but it was working fine before that. Make sure to disable antiban in cave & enable custom walker. Also try to use different spots, I usually choose the lower area so that it can teleport whenever a pker arrives.

• Like 1