Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

anyone else get a bug when it sometimes switches worlds and the counter for profit goes up double what u have collectd in your invent 

edit: i get this constantly now when i switch worlds the items i have in my invent from drops double sometimes triple into the profit counter. making the profit counter bullshit any idea what is doing it?

Edited by tadaslt07
  • Like 1

Array
On 7/4/2019 at 12:35 AM, xxsaints9xx said:

Went to do the trial to see how well this is but everytime I set gui hit start it will stop and say it ended.

Hey, common issues are entering these values into the GUI wrong.

• Entering 0 or 500k or 500,000 for the bank at value. It needs to be 100000 
  • Entering 50% instead of 50 for hp to attack at
  • Using Manta Rays as food (They are not supported)

If you weren't doing any of these, send me the debugs and I will be able to tell you how to fix it. You should most likely navigate to the .tribot folder and delete godsrevs folder and redo the gui avoiding the above. PM me again if these aren't solving your issue please

12 hours ago, tadaslt07 said:

anyone else get a bug when it sometimes switches worlds and the counter for profit goes up double what u have collectd in your invent 

edit: i get this constantly now when i switch worlds the items i have in my invent from drops double sometimes triple into the profit counter. making the profit counter bullshit any idea what is doing it?

Can you fill out a bug report please, I have not encountered this at all and have not had any other reports of this. Are you manually hopping worlds? If so, that could be causing it because the script needs to handle hopping

Hey, i've been using the script for a while and I can't complain however;

There seems to be some sort of glitch that switches the attack style to long range on the blowpipe.  in 3 different instances I've had account gain a large amount of defence exp (1-50+) when I've never set the attack style to defensive (1-5M+ range exp gained prior)

I'm not bothered as they're still doable, just happened twice this week alone randomly 

8 hours ago, dodgedave said:

Same issue, blowpipe restocking doesn't seem to work

I'll check out blowpipe restocking and fix it today

3 hours ago, brother22 said:

the script teled to clan wars then castle wars ran to the gnome battlefield and stopped?

It shouldn't do that, what options did you have selected and what was the status on the paint so I know what it was attempting to accomplish 

4 hours ago, brother22 said:

the script teled to clan wars then castle wars ran to the gnome battlefield and stopped?

I have also had this happen to me when blowpipe ran out of charge.  Didn't cause any major issue, just  went to the location and logged out. 

7 hours ago, mk4rst said:

I have also had this happen to me when blowpipe ran out of charge.  Didn't cause any major issue, just  went to the location and logged out. 

3 hours ago, brother22 said:

The status was antiban, and it had just died and ran out of blowpipe charges as the user above said. 

Oh okay, then this is related to the blowpipe recharging, it was most likely attempting to travel to Edgeville bank. I will be fixing the recharging today 

Some big issues that have been in the script for months, maybe even since the start and are still not fixed:

- Tending to break after teleporting to Edgeville, logging out and in until you manually end the script
- Not able to loot when your character has ran too far
- Running to Edgeville wilderness ditch and sitting for minutes
- Running to the cow pen north of Lumbridge castle after dying, sitting for minutes, and running back

Suggestion:

If your character kills a monster and attacks a new monster right after it died and you get the drop, it'll loot and forget about the new monster. This is very bot like. If you can stop focusing on loot, unlike its a rare drop, you'll increase the kills/GP per hour and look less of a bot.

It does it job but the big issues definitely need to be fixed and some polishing wouldnt hurt.

Edited by Shogun36

4 hours ago, Shogun36 said:

Some big issues that have been in the script for months, maybe even since the start and are still not fixed:

- Tending to break after teleporting to Edgeville, logging out and in until you manually end the script
- Running to the cow pen north of Lumbridge castle after dying, sitting for minutes, and running back

Suggestion:

If your character kills a monster and attacks a new monster right after it died and you get the drop, it'll loot and forget about the new monster. This is very bot like. If you can stop focusing on loot, unlike its a rare drop, you'll increase the kills/GP per hour and look less of a bot.

It does it job but the big issues definitely need to be fixed and some polishing wouldnt hurt.

Same issues here, been happening for a while unfortunately but will be very stable with the above fixes

5 hours ago, Shogun36 said:

Suggestion:

Havn't seen those issues you mention but I like the suggestion, I've noticed that quite a bit myself.

13 hours ago, Shogun36 said:

Suggestion:

I can't say I've noticed those Edgeville issues since I run salve accounts only but  I also hadn't had any of those issues reported to me. They had been previously reported, I pushed updates for them and hadn't heard anything in a long time so I assumed it was fixed. 

I can look into the Edgeville issues, however the logging in/out bug can you please get a debug/stack trace and send it to me so I can try to figure out where exactly in the code it is causing that. 

I'll also check the running to cow pen bug, but I could use some additional data about it you can PM any details, such as status, debugs, stack traces.

For the suggestion, I personally don't think that is botlike since you really do want to loot your drops asap incase a pker comes and then you gotta try to evade it and you'll lose it. I might be able to add a GUI option though for waiting for the monster to fully die before attacking a new monster so that it will always get the loot. Also a option for only looting when there are no available Revs that meet your attacking criteria and it is above a certain GP value that can be entered (however if you do get a drop above your gp value entered, it would begin looting everything)

Please can you help me with this debug ? 

43] Script Started: Gods Revenants.
[19:11:26] java.lang.NullPointerException
[19:11:26]     at scripts.GodsRevs.ld.C(DeathWalk.java:585)
[19:11:26]     at scripts.GodsRevs.Revs.k(Revs.java:657)
[19:11:26]     at scripts.GodsRevs.Revs.run(Revs.java:332)
[19:11:26]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[19:11:29] Time ran: 00:01:46
[19:11:29] Profit made: 0GP
[19:11:29] Deaths: 0
[19:11:29] Thank you for choosing Gods Scripting
[19:11:34] Script Ended: Gods Revenants.

it just stops after 1 min ..

thank you 

3 minutes ago, xTraitor said:

Sadly not a viable money maker during peak times. Profit, doesn't include the amount you lose in mats from deaths ?

That might be true depending on the settings you chose, but with the proper settings and salve (i), I've never seen less than 500k/hr net profit with blowpipe. I run the script during peak times all the time and never ran negative profit