Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

The script works well and I'm impressed however I keep running into the same damn issue - The 10 minute activity timer.

I can't seem to grasp what is the issue with it. Initially I assumed that there might have been some sort of conflict between the break handler and the script however with with no breaks at all after around 2-3 hours Max the script just says "10 minutes of inactivity" and closes itself. I. can't. understand. I've attempted multiple different cave setups (gears, revs attacked etc) and all the same issue. The bank is fully stoked and there's no issues from that part.

It is the only issue from stopping me to try setting up a farm as I can't be constantly checking the accounts every couple of hours to see if they're actually working..

Array
3 hours ago, Zulwah said:

The script works well and I'm impressed however I keep running into the same damn issue - The 10 minute activity timer.

I can't seem to grasp what is the issue with it. Initially I assumed that there might have been some sort of conflict between the break handler and the script however with with no breaks at all after around 2-3 hours Max the script just says "10 minutes of inactivity" and closes itself. I. can't. understand. I've attempted multiple different cave setups (gears, revs attacked etc) and all the same issue. The bank is fully stoked and there's no issues from that part.

It is the only issue from stopping me to try setting up a farm as I can't be constantly checking the accounts every couple of hours to see if they're actually working..

Breaking isn't supported by this script currently, also make sure you enable custom navigation in the GUI under Travel tab. This will prevent almost all time outs.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 6:11 AM, Shogun36 said:

I'm on my 11th day so far and I must say its a great script. Always stable and no bans so far.

However, I found a major flaw when I babysitted it yesterday. 

When it killed a revenant and clicked another one, the loot appeared while running to the next one, the mouse tried to click the loot pile, but because the new rev was far away it couldn't reach it (the camera stood still) and didn't run back to it and didn't move for a while after killing the new one, looking like it didn't know what to do. Maybe add that it will click the mini map or move the camera in situations like this? I can't imagine how many rare drops were missed from this.

ive had the same issue too, the bot will kill a rev, attack a new rev but run outside of site of the drop it just received and will get stuck on "looting" for a good 1-2mins, must really hurt gp/hr especially if it misses a rare. Will try get it on record tomorrow to show what it does.

21 hours ago, godspower33 said:

This script is fully functional, it is working for me and many others, I am running it right now on many accounts. What you're experiencing is more than likely user error which I can help with if you provide me with some more information. 

@9055394

It sounds like you're using the Developers release of the tribot client which is more than likely causing nearly all those issues, check if you are please

I honestly don't know, I never used melee other than when testing the script. Range is far superior imo, you could test it but I tried it with chaotic maul/bgs and both were meh, blowpipe was way better since it didn't have to run 24/7 to attack Revs.

I swapped to the normal client and i am just getting too many issues which i only detected after i bought the script, maybe its just me, unfortunately i would life a refund for now, i will wait for the next free trial to take a look at the script state see if anything has changed, thank you

Edited by 9055394

3 hours ago, 9055394 said:

I swapped to the normal client and i am just getting too many issues which i only detected after i bought the script, maybe its just me, unfortunately i would life a refund for now, i will wait for the next free trial to take a look at the script state see if anything has changed, thank you

Sorry you're experiencing issues, but you should contact me on discord so I can sort out this issues. It is most likely user error, I am running the script still right now and so are others without issues

Would it be possible to implement a skulled option into this script? All it would require is to withdraw,  equip and unequip the amulet of avarice and then deposit it again whilst banking. Amulet gives a skull for 20 minutes IIRC, so would only need to have the script perform this process every 20 minutes. 

9 hours ago, mk4rst said:

Would it be possible to implement a skulled option into this script? All it would require is to withdraw,  equip and unequip the amulet of avarice and then deposit it again whilst banking. Amulet gives a skull for 20 minutes IIRC, so would only need to have the script perform this process every 20 minutes. 

I had thought about this option before, and I even wrote it and tested it privately. It was not too great, I did tests with rune cbow diamond bolts and msb with amethyst arrows. Both weren't great, or maybe I didn't test it well enough but either ways I think this type of feature would be better suited to a private script. 

Script is working and is working good - 

Issues so far noted - 

Sometimes it will teleport to edgeville and stand just south of the wilderness ditch and not move i have to click it to get back into action

Very sensitive with skulled players (even the rev killers that do it skulled) 

Doesnt hop for you out of populated worlds (you need a very competitive account to get kills on these worlds) - 

Positives - does what it says on the tin and makes a little bit of money on a not so good mule account 

Could you add it so that once your ether is charged with x amount of ether after killing so many revs, that it will uncharge the ether from the bracelet? The cost probably adds up when you die with all that ether.

Edited by sdia

On 5/12/2019 at 6:52 AM, snail11 said:

Script is working and is working good - 

Issues so far noted - 

Sometimes it will teleport to edgeville and stand just south of the wilderness ditch and not move i have to click it to get back into action

Very sensitive with skulled players (even the rev killers that do it skulled) 

Doesnt hop for you out of populated worlds (you need a very competitive account to get kills on these worlds) - 

Positives - does what it says on the tin and makes a little bit of money on a not so good mule account 

Hmm alright, thank you for reporting it, I'll check out the running south, not sure why it is doing that. However it is supposed to be sensitive with any skulls within your combat bracket to be safe. There has been alot of clans camping the area recently using bots to scout worlds.

On 5/12/2019 at 7:01 AM, sdia said:

Could you add it so that once your ether is charged with x amount of ether after killing so many revs, that it will uncharge the ether from the bracelet? The cost probably adds up when you die with all that ether.

I don't think there is a way to check the amount of charges that is on it, that should really only become a issue if you die like once every two hours or something which is rare, in most cases you don't really lose much

How do you even make profit from this? It is so packed the competition for kills is insane, you have constant pkers that come through. I get teleblocked before the bot could even do anything then it just continues to kill the revs until the PKers kill me. No escape attempt what so ever .

2 minutes ago, sjd6795 said:

How do you even make profit from this? It is so packed the competition for kills is insane, you have constant pkers that come through. I get teleblocked before the bot could even do anything then it just continues to kill the revs until the PKers kill me. No escape attempt what so ever .

How do you expect the bot to survive after getting teleblocked? its better for it to die and reset than try trying to survive

Dont bot on weekends, lesser people only venes to compete against

1 minute ago, filthyfrank said:

How do you expect the bot to survive after getting teleblocked? its better for it to die and reset than try trying to survive

Dont bot on weekends, lesser people only venes to compete against

Yeah probably my issue.

If anyone has a budget gear/inventory setup and any pointers to adjust the script settings for the best let me know in DM or reply here please!

11 hours ago, sjd6795 said:

Yeah probably my issue.

If anyone has a budget gear/inventory setup and any pointers to adjust the script settings for the best let me know in DM or reply here please!

I recommend just using the budget gear I show in the first post, I've been using this script forever and I always make a profit, you just need the correct settings. I have some users who use stuff like Peg boots (upgraded rangers) and make 1.5M+/hr. I personally just use salve i and a blowpipe and average ~700k-1m+/hr depending on range level. This is what I recommend as gear

Black d'hide set, salve (i) or (ei), snakeskin boots/hat, avas, blowpipe

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

I recommend just using the budget gear I show in the first post, I've been using this script forever and I always make a profit, you just need the correct settings. I have some users who use stuff like Peg boots (upgraded rangers) and make 1.5M+/hr. I personally just use salve i and a blowpipe and average ~700k-1m+/hr depending on range level. This is what I recommend as gear

Black d'hide set, salve (i) or (ei), snakeskin boots/hat, avas, blowpipe

Ok so I'm just a little shy of 75 range then I need to make a few mill for blowpipe and I also need to gather like 400k more NMZ points then I should be able to do try this out.

Thanks man.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, insanityy3d said:

used this for an hour, please could I have a refund. Don't want to use the script again. literally got no kills due to constant world hopping and teleporting away.

Hi, sorry but there aren't refunds unless the script is broken. There are usually a ton of pkers on the weekend, I mention it on the first thread and there is a few hour trial to this script as well. Sparc Mac usually runs his "tribe" events where they pk at caves all day. I personally have been running my Rev bots without issue even on  weekends and today as well. You gotta make sure you set up the GUI correctly, and use a salve i for maximum profit/kills.

17 hours ago, insanityy3d said:

used this for an hour, please could I have a refund. Don't want to use the script again. literally got no kills due to constant world hopping and teleporting away.

What are your stats/gear? Even with basic 75 Ranged salve (i) im able to get 800k-1m/h, the script works perfectly fine

lol, nice script got me a crawbow overnight :) 

But I woke up with no blowpipe and all scales and darts gone hahahhahahahah must be accidently skulled somehow.. but it is my fault i didnt set attack player on hidden.

And a bug i think.. when using clan wars it banks and then runs to the portal ( but he dont enter the portal ) he runs to it then teleports to lava..

Anyone else getting significant lower GP/PH after this weeks update?

Things that can be improved:

- When teleporting to Edgeville it sometimes runs to the wilderness ditch and sits for minutes
- Script ends when running out of burning amulet [5]s while still having many different charged amulets left

I noted an issue about not looting when it runs to a new revenant far away, I was wondering if thats fixed yet.

Other than that its a nice script. I've been using this script for ±40 days now and nearing 1B in loot. :)

On 5/20/2019 at 2:35 PM, Flax said:

What are your stats/gear? Even with basic 75 Ranged salve (i) im able to get 800k-1m/h, the script works perfectly fine

800k/h with 75 range? t I been using this script for loong time and to get 800k/h with 75 range..is biggest luck you can get.

All my acc's would start at 80++ range with salve e or ei and i would see 800k/h proggies..maybe on 1 out of 5 accounts. Not to mentions you need to remove about 250-350k for supplies.

tell me what to do to get as much gph as you. I run my bots on dedi + residential ips (doesn't matter tbh, get banned same fast as datacenter prox) + i select to hop only to german / uk worlds if i use EU proxys. I camp giant + ork + hobgoblin. average is like 650k/h with ~80-90 range. 

6 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

800k/h with 75 range? t I been using this script for loong time and to get 800k/h with 75 range..is biggest luck you can get.

All my acc's would start at 80++ range with salve e or ei and i would see 800k/h proggies..maybe on 1 out of 5 accounts. Not to mentions you need to remove about 250-350k for supplies.

tell me what to do to get as much gph as you. I run my bots on dedi + residential ips (doesn't matter tbh, get banned same fast as datacenter prox) + i select to hop only to german / uk worlds if i use EU proxys. I camp giant + ork + hobgoblin. average is like 650k/h with ~80-90 range. 

Okay yeah I didnt add in the cost for supplies, my bad. Around 650k/h seems accurate I guess.