Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

9 hours ago, prelis said:

Hello dear godspower , i used script last month on to ranger and was working.

now i bought script again to use it on melee account and it doesnt not wear an salve amulet (e) .

can u fix this issue and renew my subcribe on the script or refund last purchase

Thank you

Do you have salve option selected in the GUI? It won't equip it without it being selected

4 hours ago, frexeg said:

Seems to be somewhat broken after the update, doesn't seem to avoid pkers and just stands there doing nothing (though it says antiban) instead of banking once the inventory value threshold is reached. 

Deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client twice doesn't help, neither does disabling antiban in rev caves -- the bot still stands idle and the client says 'antiban'.

There was a change to the text in the wilderness interface, its been fixed V1.59 is live and should fix the issue

10 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Do you have salve option selected in the GUI? It won't equip it without it being selected

There was a change to the text in the wilderness interface, its been fixed V1.59 is live and should fix the issue

Just checked, it's all working perfectly now, thanks for the quick fix. 

• Like 1

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? The script keeps using the dueling ring to go TP repeatedly and doesn't bank at all. Deleting hooks and cache hasn't helped.

Edit: It's saying trying to fix our ammo situation when I don't have any ammo or refilling the blowpipe activated.

Edited by Grinspoon

On 3/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, godspower33 said:

It is of course equipped at GUI :( i just dont want to waste all subcsribe period...

17 hours ago, Grinspoon said:

Anyone know what I might be doing wrong? The script keeps using the dueling ring to go TP repeatedly and doesn't bank at all. Deleting hooks and cache hasn't helped.

Edit: It's saying trying to fix our ammo situation when I don't have any ammo or refilling the blowpipe activated.

You need to make sure you have no ammo in your ammo slot and disable Avas ammo collection

8 hours ago, prelis said:

It is of course equipped at GUI :( i just dont want to waste all subcsribe period...

Did you select the option use salve in the GUI though, because if you don't it won't use it. It'll use a glory

2 hours ago, Grinspoon said:

Still not working even after I disable Avas and have no ammo in the ammo slot.

If it is still printing the same thing in the debug, make sure you update your gear selected in the gui to have nothing in your ammo slot.

Hi. Script works fine sometimes, but usually after it teleports away from pkers it runs to wilderness ditch and just stands there and after some time it turns the script "off". 

Any idea what could cause this?

EDIT: Today i found the bot by the yew trees at the Edgeville, it was just standing there.

I think this happens because it teles away from pkers so fast it accidently missclicks after it is already at Edgeville and then it gets lost.

Edited by nabbbi
More information about bug

On 3/24/2019 at 6:45 PM, godspower33 said:

select the option use salve in the GUI though, because if you don't it won't use it. It'll use a gl

I was using script on ranger before and worked perfectly, when i purschase this last subscribe i had only melee account so i used regular salve amulet (e) with chaimace, but after single death it didnt took new salve amulet (e) from bank and left amulet slot empty tried everything even reinstaling bot. So i had to train rainged account, now using it on ranger works good with (ei) ammy.Took me around 6-7days to train new acc meanwhile had activated purschase on script. would be cool if i could get those days added to my active subscribe.

Thank you for understanding.

Pleasure to do bussines with you.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:10 PM, prelis said:

I was using script on ranger before and worked perfectly, when i purschase this last subscribe i had only melee account so i used regular salve amulet (e) with chaimace, but after single death it didnt took new salve amulet (e) from bank and left amulet slot empty tried everything even reinstaling bot. So i had to train rainged account, now using it on ranger works good with (ei) ammy.Took me around 6-7days to train new acc meanwhile had activated purschase on script. would be cool if i could get those days added to my active subscribe.

Thank you for understanding.

Pleasure to do bussines with you.

Hey, sorry, we premium scripters don't have the power to extend subscriptions :( 

18 hours ago, hyperr222 said:

Pretty terrible experience so far. Runs in starts fighting then just sits there and dies when ever a pker comes trying to world hop I think???

Pretty awful experience so far. 

Make sure you've deleted hooks.dat and restarted client twice, i'm currently running the script right now and it is running fine for me, as well as for others. Deaths are inevitable at Revs, also it is the weekend so there is a lot more pkers

Just got the script on a 4 hours trial before i buy, everytime i start to run the account when im at edge bank it will withdraw the food potions and the burning amulet and then close bank and open it once again and deposit all my stuff to just get it all back out. its a never ending loop. what am i doing wrong??

** how can i copy the Bot Debug from the client maybe that will shed some light on the situation...

Edited by FarCry

Hi, wondering what type of account I should run this bot on, only have a main lvl 116 99 range, pure lvl 65 with 80 range. Please help.

14 minutes ago, Killaplay said:

Hi, wondering what type of account I should run this bot on, only have a main lvl 116 99 range, pure lvl 65 with 80 range. Please help.

Its a big risk of a real high lvl account, so i would bot using the pure if i was you personally.....

24 minutes ago, FarCry said:

Its a big risk of a real high lvl account, so i would bot using the pure if i was you personally.....

Hi, i messaged you with some questions , ty for help.

24 minutes ago, FarCry said:

Hey, common issues to your problem are :

Using manta rays as food (not supported)

Not properly putting bank value (should be 100000 not 100k)

Not properly putting hp % (should be 65 not 65%)

script works great however after reaching gp threshhold with salve ammy bot teles to grand exchange then back to the lava maze, runs down to 30 wildy in cave then teles back to g.e then to clan wars. is there any way to prevent the unnessary travel back to the cave because i got pked with loot on me when i should of banked...

Just purchased 2 auths for this script having had a good experience with the trial but now it seems that the bot will bug out when teleporting away from pker to the grand exchange via the ring of wealth. (not everytime but often enough).

is anyone else experiencing this problem? 

Additionally, upon death I get spammed saying its out of gear when it's not. Is this because I have only 1xsalve(I) in Inv and none in bank so its not detecting it or am I doing something wrong? 

Edited by mk4rst
Additional problem

13 hours ago, qwenzo said:

script works great however after reaching gp threshhold with salve ammy bot teles to grand exchange then back to the lava maze, runs down to 30 wildy in cave then teles back to g.e then to clan wars. is there any way to prevent the unnessary travel back to the cave because i got pked with loot on me when i should of banked...

Hey, for that issue, make sure you delete hooks.dat and restart the tribot client two times to make sure the hooks update

8 hours ago, Shogun36 said:

Do you guys use different proxies/vpn's for every instance? If not, have any of you experienced IP bans?

Thanks!

Never had any IP bans

6 hours ago, mk4rst said:

Just purchased 2 auths for this script having had a good experience with the trial but now it seems that the bot will bug out when teleporting away from pker to the grand exchange via the ring of wealth. (not everytime but often enough).

is anyone else experiencing this problem? 

Additionally, upon death I get spammed saying its out of gear when it's not. Is this because I have only 1xsalve(I) in Inv and none in bank so its not detecting it or am I doing something wrong? 

What do you mean it will bug out when teleporting from a pker? Could you elaborate a little please, also on death it won't spam outo of gear for only having one salve in bank, you must be missing something, such as a uncharged ether bracelet

2 hours ago, exitpoint said:

I'm trying to run the script but when i click "Grab Current Gear" It doesn nothing?  help? 

Are you running on Mac OS? Try disabling the tribot firewall under File -> Settings in the tribot client, also try deleting hooks.dat and restarting the client two times if the first suggestion doesn't work