Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

sorry for not editing and zooming but that's what happened, there was no loot and the bot was stuck at looting. Not for too much time though but you might look  into that, idk, happened a few times to me already. I think it gets unstuck when a pker comes and it will hop, getting out of the looting bug

1 hour ago, taytot said:

why is my bot stuck on resetting invetory

2 hours ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

I figured out that it does the "withdrawing blow pipe and burning amulet then depositing both, repeat the cycle" when it needs to resupply the blow pipe. It has under 100 darts currently and now the bug is occurring again. Yes, I have on refill blowpipe.

Not sure if tribot has fixed banking, but last week runescape's updated more than just hooks. Banking interfaces were changed which caused every client I know to push a fix for it. As far as the client update log goes, I only see hooks being updated, not interface components. Meaning, if there are banking issues with any script, rest assured its most likely because of the last runescape update - Tribot developers will almost likely be looking at it if this is the case. - Also, if they've actually already updated it all, delete your hook.dat file and relaunch Tribot after closing every instance of Tribot and runescape. 

Edited by wede333

Will do. Also, @godspower33 I just ran into a failed anti-pk. Some pker came in without a skull and I stood there (as you told me I know the bot runs from skulled pkers within level range) so I understand that part. However, he barraged me and I believe that was it, and started melleing me. The bot was stuck in "teleporting out" mode and the mouse wasn't moving at all. My bot just stood there and died. Even after dying the bot was stuck for like 1-2 minutes before realizing it was dead and finally moving its mouse again.

8 hours ago, wede333 said:

Not sure if tribot has fixed banking, but last week runescape's updated more than just hooks. Banking interfaces were changed which caused every client I know to push a fix for it. As far as the client update log goes, I only see hooks being updated, not interface components. Meaning, if there are banking issues with any script, rest assured its most likely because of the last runescape update - Tribot developers will almost likely be looking at it if this is the case. - Also, if they've actually already updated it all, delete your hook.dat file and relaunch Tribot after closing every instance of Tribot and runescape. 

Where can I find the hook.dat file?

20 hours ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

My man! Thanks for the updates. I look forward to them. Will keep you updated with any bugs I see since I am babysitting the script until I trust it more (and get more GP so it lasts for longer periods of time so I don't have to babysit). 

I run it all the time just fine without babysitting, If you're worried about it unequipping the blowpipe, you should just fill your blowpipe with more scales/ammo so it doesn't run low. I am pushing it in a few minutes though. I will make a post here when its live

20 hours ago, jpveiga10 said:

I just threw a lot of suggestion and all of them would help reduce the death by pkers, but the one that you really need to implement is number 2, 3, 4. Many times that I've died were people duoing that killed me once I get in the caves or running south through that corridor. I've leveled a lot my magic so I have a very good magic defense, people dont usually get to tb me at first cast, if done right(running non stop, eating well and praying mage) they wwont be able to cast tb and entangle and you can safely run to 30. I've saved my character twice while being attacked because once it gets attacked at the entrance it just isn't good at running because wont pray and eat correctly. Please of all the suggestion I've given, these I think are the most needed. Support for karambwan would be good too.

Yeah I know, but a lot of the suggestions you gave me aren't going to improve the anti-pk I don't believe. The main one, "Turning on protect from magic before teleblocked" This one would be a waste of time since you could hop worlds or teleport out to safety in this time, instead of waiting for the slow mouse to click on the tab and activate protect from magic and then run or hop worlds. So instead of hopping instantly, it would need to turn on a prayer first then hop

Ok @godspower33 and btw my bracelets are suppose to be automatically collecting the ether on the ground but it's not. My bot just had to stop due to no ether in bank to recharge my bracelet. How to I fix this? I'm not saying it's a client/script issue either. I just don't understand why it's not collecting the ethers. I double checked that auto-absorb is on too.

14 hours ago, jpveiga10 said:

Can you please add revenant scroll?

This can be added, how fast its added depends on how many people would like to see this. This is the first time i've been requested to add this teleport in, all it does it teleport you to the front of the cave and it is expensive considering how much you teleport out potentially, it would destroy your profits.

20 hours ago, jpveiga10 said:

sorry for not editing and zooming but that's what happened, there was no loot and the bot was stuck at looting. Not for too much time though but you might look  into that, idk, happened a few times to me already. I think it gets unstuck when a pker comes and it will hop, getting out of the looting bug

For this looting bug, what cave area were you using? There may have been loot on the ground but for some reason it didn't try walking to it.

11 hours ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

I figured out that it does the "withdrawing blow pipe and burning amulet then depositing both, repeat the cycle" when it needs to resupply the blow pipe. It has under 100 darts currently and now the bug is occurring again. Yes, I have on refill blowpipe.

It does that when you have no recharge supplies left in bank? I'll check banking and see if interfaces changed with yesterdays bank updates.

23 minutes ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

Will do. Also, @godspower33 I just ran into a failed anti-pk. Some pker came in without a skull and I stood there (as you told me I know the bot runs from skulled pkers within level range) so I understand that part. However, he barraged me and I believe that was it, and started melleing me. The bot was stuck in "teleporting out" mode and the mouse wasn't moving at all. My bot just stood there and died. Even after dying the bot was stuck for like 1-2 minutes before realizing it was dead and finally moving its mouse again.

Was there debug in the console? Such as "Pker run or whatever". Was this inside the cave?

Hooks.dat file is inside the .tribot file inside %appdata% folder on windows

1 minute ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

Ok @godspower33 and btw my bracelets are suppose to be automatically collecting the ether on the ground but it's not. My bot just had to stop due to no ether in bank to recharge my bracelet. How to I fix this? I'm not saying it's a client/script issue either. I just don't understand why it's not collecting the ethers. I double checked that auto-absorb is on too.

If you have the auto absorb option selected on the bracelet, it should automatically absorb, try double checking again that it is on. If you died a lot or it was a long run time, maybe you ran out of ether in bank for recharging because you had to recharge bracelet a bunch?

3 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

This can be added, how fast its added depends on how many people would like to see this. This is the first time i've been requested to add this teleport in, all it does it teleport you to the front of the cave and it is expensive considering how much you teleport out potentially, it would destroy your profits.

For this looting bug, what cave area were you using? There may have been loot on the ground but for some reason it didn't try walking to it.

It does that when you have no recharge supplies left in bank? I'll check banking and see if interfaces changed with yesterdays bank updates.

Was there debug in the console? Such as "Pker run or whatever". Was this inside the cave?

Hooks.dat file is inside the .tribot file inside %appdata% folder on windows

I did not check for debug but yes it was inside the cave.

For the blowpipe issue, I honestly don't remember if I had supplies for it in bank...

Also yeah, that probably is it. I may have just died too many times where I ran out. Thanks!

1 hour ago, godspower33 said:

If you have the auto absorb option selected on the bracelet, it should automatically absorb, try double checking again that it is on. If you died a lot or it was a long run time, maybe you ran out of ether in bank for recharging because you had to recharge bracelet a bunch?

Hey man. Going at 2m per hour since getting craws. Love you. 

Could it in charge ether? At the moment I'm having to buy 5m worth of ether for an evening of botting with the craws due to 1 death an hour. 

Sorry for not filling in the bug report but I can only use mobile atm.

After deaths or upon starting the script it does not rewear items, it withdraws them but fails to equip them, meaning you're fighting in nothing but the bow! 

Another bug is ~50% of the time when a dueling ring is equipt, it still banks at edge to withdraw one then teleports to clan wars 

1 minute ago, chachacha said:

Could it in charge ether? At the moment I'm having to buy 5m worth of ether for an evening of botting with the craws due to 1 death an hour. 

After deaths or upon starting the script it does not rewear items, it withdraws them but fails to equip them, meaning you're fighting in nothing but the bow! 

Another bug is ~50% of the time when a dueling ring is equipt, it still banks at edge to withdraw one then teleports to clan wars 

Mind sharing you setting? I only achieve 1.5m an hour at late night when there's less players or if im doing the mid cave setting. When im with craws I just get pked a lot. Switched to blowpipe at 90 ranged and I think the results are better cause you get killed less and the script is more optimized to using it since it wont tele to clan wars to recharge it (as it is with craws) and the banking and recharging takes like 3-4 mins every death

7 minutes ago, chachacha said:

Never got this bug of not grabbing gear though

15 minutes ago, chachacha said:

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand the first part, do you mean can the Craw bow auto absorb ether like the bracelets? If so, I don't believe it can. When I use Craws I personally put about ~15K worth of Rev Ether in my bank for the day of botting. 

When it fails to equip them, does it rebank them or keep them in inventory while at Revs? Also I'll look into the withdrawing a duel ring bug.

11 minutes ago, jpveiga10 said:

Mind sharing you setting? I only achieve 1.5m an hour at late night when there's less players or if im doing the mid cave setting. When im with craws I just get pked a lot. Switched to blowpipe at 90 ranged and I think the results are better cause you get killed less and the script is more optimized to using it since it wont tele to clan wars to recharge it (as it is with craws) and the banking and recharging takes like 3-4 mins every death

What do you mean "it wont tele to clan wars to recharge it (as it is with craws)", I don't fully understand. Recharging craw bow doesn't take 3-4 minutes for me. I used it with Salve (i) so it banks at Clan wars, it would teleport out and go to clan wars and recharge then reset inventory, only takes like 30 seconds extra.

1 minute ago, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

I never have gotten over 1m/hr unless I received a drop of significant value.. ? I need my salve amulet and avas accumulator or something.

Man without salve you are wasting your time, never going to outdps anyone. Work on that, it's pretty easy to get. Haunted mine takes 30mins to do, plus like 10 to kill tarn (2min if using slayer ring) and 3h~~ to get nmz points. ava's not needed though but will save you some few hundred k's an hour since you wont be losing darts ( I use addy).

Just now, godspower33 said:

I'm sorry, I don't fully understand the first part, do you mean can the Craw bow auto absorb ether like the bracelets? If so, I don't believe it can. When I use Craws I personally put about ~15K worth of Rev Ether in my bank for the day of botting. 

When it fails to equip them, does it rebank them or keep them in inventory while at Revs? Also I'll look into the withdrawing a duel ring bug.

What do you mean "it wont tele to clan wars to recharge it (as it is with craws)", I don't fully understand. Recharging craw bow doesn't take 3-4 minutes for me. I used it with Salve (i) so it banks at Clan wars, it would teleport out and go to clan wars and recharge then reset inventory, only takes like 30 seconds extra.

When using craws and it dies, it will go to the bank at lumbridge, then go to clan wars, takes the bow from the inv (and a few pray pots, dont know why), withdraw ether, recharge bow, withdraw bracelet, withdraw ether and gear then gets the inv of supplies.

When using blowpipe and it dies, it will go to bank at lumby withdraw gear, withdraws supplies and teles. this saves a lot of time compared to craws since I average 2 deahs per hour on craws.

28 minutes ago, jpveiga10 said:

Man without salve you are wasting your time, never going to outdps anyone. Work on that, it's pretty easy to get. Haunted mine takes 30mins to do, plus like 10 to kill tarn (2min if using slayer ring) and 3h~~ to get nmz points. ava's not needed though but will save you some few hundred k's an hour since you wont be losing darts ( I use addy).

Not wasting my time, because I only attack those revs with 100% health. Therefore I typically don't have to compete vs. anyone. But yeah, I will be getting salve amulet when I have the time! Can't wait lol

Just now, ZulrahSlayer1 said:

Not wasting my time, because I only attack those revs with 100% health. Therefore I typically don't have to compete vs. anyone. But yeah, I will be getting salve amulet when I have the time! Can't wait lol

What sucks is getting it imbued, the quest is pretty easy and quick. Gl

52 minutes ago, chachacha said:

I've had this bug a couple times, not sure how to replicate it though

Proggy ?:

y3BD7yL.png