Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jelllo0

How to select an axe with Einstein script?

As @Naton said, it's best to keep all script-specific discussion on the respective thread: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/76996-einsteins-woodcutter-probably-the-best-woodcutter-on-tribot/?tab=comments#comment-902029

To answer your question: the script will attempt to equip the best axe that can be wielded at the player's attack level, and it will automatically (dictated by the game) use the best available axe in the inventory, granted that you actually have the required woodcutting level for it.

You can choose to automatically upgrade / buy axes, but those features have been explained in the thread.

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wastedbro
      Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (See second post for full list) Customer location support! Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! new! Profile System (beta feature) Save and Load custom Profiles!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      Two-Weeks (15 instances) - $4.95 One Month (15 instances) - $6.95 Three Month (15 instances) - $9.95 Six Month (15 instances) - $19.95        <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $24.95 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $9.95     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Gnome Stronghold Yews Duel Arena (beta) Magics  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times. Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By therankedone
      So i bought Master Chopper AIO, and when i go to start the script, it doesn't load, instead, it gives me this;

https://gyazo.com/7044c4f93b571bb2f6419f5df3c8aa80

I've deactivated and reactivated and that didn't fix anything. 

Any help?
      P.S. For people who dont want to click the Gyazo
      [01:28:36] Downloading script 'Master Chopper AIO'.
      [01:28:37] java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    • By AccountBoost
      Very basic yew cutter script.
      Instructions
      Set the bot in Falador east bank with an axe equipped, or in inventory.
      First ever script. Feedback would be awesome.
    • By Final Calibur
      Activate Script:

1-60 Time Lapse:

157 Hour Progress Report (Bronze axe for most of it)

117 Hour Progress Report

Progress pictures (show spoiler):

• By bradley-s
      Hello premium script makers,
      Is it possible to make an iron man option. I've used multiple premium script that try to take items listed as loot.
      Problem; spam clicking loot that isnt yours.
      Example:
      Picking other people's bird nest wile woodcutting.
      Trying to pick other people's loot in a combat zone.
      Solution: making an option that only picks up loot/nests that are your own?
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Dundermiff
      New user to this forum and tri bot as well. Looking for well respected/reliable scripts that are consistently updating and somewhat safe (free or pay to use). Open to all types of skills really. Any suggestions as to what forums I should also look at as a new botter would be appreciated. Thanks!!! 
    • By J J
      Hi

The script chops Willows at Rimmington and when your inventory is full it will sell the willows to the store.

Changelog:
      27/09/2014: Script has been updated and does now fully support Ent's and all randoms. It should run flawless.
      04/08/2015: ABCL AntiBan has been implemented, code has been improved, speed has been increased, paint has been expanded.

Please allow the connection to obduro.nl to let me gather anonymous script statistics (runtime, xp gained, wc lvl).
      Script statistics: http://obduro.org/scriptstats/jjswillowchopper.php

Proggy:

Get it from the repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/205-jj-s-willow-chopper/
    • By qwe
      make a 2/3 tick mining, fishing or woodcutting ????

woodcutting:
      fishing:
      mining:

• By c#2Bot
      Good day guys,
      I am working on a big free open sourced script that will provide the ultimate automating solution for woodcutting. The script will literally be able to perform any woodcutting task you wish for. I currently finished progressive leveling, settings saving/ loading and a bit of custom chopping. this is the development thread for the script here

whoever wishes to help, testing will only cost you the value of the axes, if you would like to add me on skype : C#2bot
    • By c#2Bot
      C#cutter

What is the script about? The script allows you to chop any type of tree in any location of your choice, and this is possible by allowing you to simply specify the area of the trees to chop, there are two modes for the script, you can either powerchop or bank your logs, in case you want to bank them you have to specify the banking area and the script will handle the rest.
      Does this script uses ABC? Yes, script now uses ABC 2
      Why should you use my script? I can guarantee that the script is fast, and one of the biggest advantages is that you can cut at your own private location without having to disclose and share it, also you can save and load you settings.
      How to setup the GUI and use the script? The pictures below will exactly show you how to setup the GUI and how the script work, start at bank with your axe banked.
      What trees are supported? All trees are supported however for the paint data, i only added values of xp for normal trees, oaks, willows , yews and magic trees, however magic trees might not work due to the fact that i did not test them as i am not a member plus i cannot chop them.

Click "Refresh Trees" button to grab surrounding trees and choose your tree. Enter your axe id in the appropriate text field Now to setting the bank area, we need to create a rectangle for it so we are using two tiles, Tile X and Tile Y, For the bank case below this would be Tile X

Now that you are at the Tile X position, click "Set Bank Tile X" button

For the bank case below this would be Tile Y

Now that you are at the Tile Y position, click "Set Bank Tile Y" button
            4. Same concept goes for the tree area set it up like the bank.

Add Script From Repo Here.
      Get The Source Code Here
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 50 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies