• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wastedbro

Wasted Tanner [All Hides] [Potion Support] - Up to 600k/hr profit - FREE

30 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

No restocking? 😮

Restocking is a little tricky with tanning because it's easy to destroy large chunks of profit by selling the leather low and buying hide high. 

And sometimes you have to wait for things to buy/sell. 

Muling would be a better option. I'm working on something that would help with that. 

• thonking 1

While I was babysitting the script, for some reason it stopped tanning my blue hides. It would walk near Ellis without trying to trade him, then walk back to the bank, open the bank screen, close the bank screen, walk back to Ellis and repeat. I've used the script less than two hours, I stopped it after three trips to Ellis in a row without tanning.

1 hour ago, PsychoticSly said:

While I was babysitting the script, for some reason it stopped tanning my blue hides. It would walk near Ellis without trying to trade him, then walk back to the bank, open the bank screen, close the bank screen, walk back to Ellis and repeat. I've used the script less than two hours, I stopped it after three trips to Ellis in a row without tanning.

That's weird. Does it work when you start it again?

What's your inventory look like when that happens?

On 9/25/2018 at 5:23 PM, BoredPanda29 said:

Error Report:

When using potions bot gets to a point where run is not enabled and it never ticks it back on really hurting profit. Not sure if it works without pots. Otherwise this is pretty dope. 

Sorry for such a late update.

This is now fixed.

worked really good for the last week now anytime i start it up to do green d hides no energy potions it doesnt do anything except stand there and turn run off and on from settings now instead of the data orb. EDIT: havnt been able to try different hides but it still does this when trying to use energy potions. Please fix as the script is unusable as of now

Edited by pkblunt420

23 hours ago, pkblunt420 said:

worked really good for the last week now anytime i start it up to do green d hides no energy potions it doesnt do anything except stand there and turn run off and on from settings now instead of the data orb. EDIT: havnt been able to try different hides but it still does this when trying to use energy potions. Please fix as the script is unusable as of now

Tribot was down yesterday due to an OSRS update. Everything should work fine now.

Please let me know if there are any more issues :)

was working flawlessly the other day when i started using it, however the last 2 days whenever i check back on my account its stood at the tanner in al kharid not doing anything until i trade ellis and then it kicks back in, tans another few hundred and the same happens again

On 2/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, blocbon said:

still working? Or is every script on here outdated?

On 1/28/2019 at 6:39 PM, FinalF7 said:

Is this script working?

Should be working but I'm getting some reports of bugs here and there.

If you try it out, be sure to let me know if something isn't working. The more detailed the report, the easier it will be for me to fix it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      Two-Weeks (15 instances) - $3.99 One Month (15 instances) - $5.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $11.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By komle
      Selling OSRS GOLD 0,67$/M
      Buying OSRS GOLD 0,54$/M
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Mythical cape
        Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servant fetch from bank Servant un-note items from inventory
        Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler
        User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC2) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Script arguments (skip GUI set-up) Slick mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory. Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too, or keep them in the servant's money pouch. If using Servants Un-noting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too. Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too.  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)
      OR Levels 47 - 99 → Mythical Capes (requires Dragon Slayer 2 but saves money)
      Creating a preset

Notes
      If you find the bot is building and removing items very slowly, you can adjust the ABC2 sleep multiplier.
      This reduces the delays in the script (for Antiban) and is a multiplier on the time which the bot sleeps, ranging from 0.1 - 1.0.
      Say the bot was supposed to sleep for 5 seconds, but with a 0.5x multiplier it now sleeps for only 2.5 seconds.
      A delay of at least 0.5x is recommend.

Script Arguments

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Troubleshooting and Bug Reports

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Happy Botting! 
      Worthy
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather), Air battlestaffs
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Will automatically withdraw the required items and end upon completion
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.
      -Supports Arguments

Source: https://github.com/bolsilent/TRiBot/blob/master/Progressive Crafter
      Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By jbean94
      *As no one knows how Jagex bans accounts, all opinion's are my own.
      **In response to comments, I've revised the post.
      This is meant to encourage/help people get into botting, as well as some tips to people who are not succeeding. I spent a lot of time making this because I think this information is useful.
      First, not only is it possible to make a living botting, but I make more now than at my "real" job! I do this by diversifying how I make my money and picking up as many streams of income as I can.
      I'll go into what a normal day looks like, but firstly you should learn the game. Runescape botting by far is where most of my money come in, and without some knowledge of the game you are going to struggle, so if your new looking to make an easy buck, it’s possible, but you’re going to need to do quite a bit of research. I'd play the game for at least a month before attempting to learn. There’s quite a few ways to bot, and you will have to figure out for yourself what works for you. For me, I like to run high requirement/high money bots, though riskier the rewards are also great.
      I have successfully botted the same accounts for 6+ months, each making over 1m/h. In these types of accounts, the most costly thing associated with it are the accounts getting banned. There are quite a few ways I get around this, and the more unique your personal bot farm is the less likely you are to be banned generally. Some things I follow religiously though are:
      -Not botting during Jagex hours, if you have botted enough I’m sure your aware 90% of bans happen during this time. Whether being logged in effects it we can’t be certain, but from my personal experience I would not risk it.
      -Looking Glass, Again, a bit of a controversial one. When botting high skill requirement activity's I like to give my accounts the best chance, I believe looking glass does help, but for suicide botting your CPU could be better used and i would not recommend Looking Glass for those types of Accounts.
      -Breaks, so far these should not be too crazy new to people, however I see questions all the time on here asking about breaks. You want your accounts to look human if they’re going to last, and humans got to take breaks!
      -Sleep! A lot of people want to bot on their main, and will do so during the time they would normally sleep. I strongly advise against this. We have suspensions that Jagex tracks your normal hour play time, and there are flags to be raised when you suddenly spend 8 hours alching from midnight to 8am. In fact, I always let my accounts get at least a 8-9 hour "sleep" to look more human.
      -Paid scripts, you got to spend money to make money! Not only will paid scripts almost always have better, more customization features. The developers usually care and update these scripts a lot more, and, the less users on a script, the better for ban rate. A lot of users don’t want to shell out a few dollars for their accounts. Again, strongly unadvised to use free scripts! 
      -Proxys. Same goes for proxies as paid scripts, generally the more expensive the less likely it will have been botted on in the past. Never use free proxies, you can have accounts banned before you ever bot for using a suspicious proxy! Personally i use residential proxies, and I believe that is why my ban rate seems so low compared to other users. Data center proxies are detectable whereas residential looks like just another home IP. I get mine from Yourprivateproxy as there one of the few sites that offer static, Socks5 residential proxies. You should also be aware of how many accounts you have on a certain proxy, i like to have 2 botting accounts on 1 proxy, with mules/gold traders on cheaper data center proxies.
      -Check the threads! Before getting into a new activity to bot, check the thread/forum to see what people are complaining about, but also keep in mind that people are more likely to go out of their way to complain vs complement.
      -Choose what you know! If your highest hunter level you’ve ever gotten in the game is 10, don’t bot hunter! Bot things that your familiar with, things that you've seen/identified people botting and do it in a way that isn’t as obvious as those people. If you jump into a skill you don’t know, you’re just going to be one of those obvious bots.
      -Don’t overdo it. Don’t quit your job tomorrow to start 100 accounts (yes people do this) without any experience expecting to make bank. Give it time and fell it out to see if this is something you want to learn, you should learn more and more every day from botting.
      How much money can you make off this? I Spend about an hour a day on my bots, ATM I make around $70 a day/ $2100 a month from the accounts I have and am working towards making more! One of the first things I bought after starting this was my car (image attached). I was a server before this, and as a guy finishing up college the freedom I have now is unreal.

*Other ways I make money
      Honestly these are not for everyone, they can be tedious/annoying. This is not meant to be an add but as an actual discussion on the things I personally do. I realize not everyone will have an interest in these, so please just ignore this part if you fit into that category. 
      Besides botting, in my other free time i try to make money online in a few different ways, lots of websites can be used together to make an extra $
      -Swagbucks, This one is my favorite because once you figure it out you can make quite a bit. Especially if you sign up for free trials (I have enough free razors to last me forever) 
      -Perk, Another site though not as good as swagbucks. If you have a phone, tablet or even multiple you can make money on them just playing videos forever, i just set up the ipad and leave. People used to make "perk farms" with tons of phones and make $100's of dollars a day, but the golden age of perk has passed sadly. 
      -Ebates, For saving money this is the best one I know. When buying my new PC they actually gave me 20% back so i got around $200 I would have never seen anyway. I'm sure most people know about it but I thought id include it anyway
      -Smart Screen Panel- This one will pay you $1 a week per device you download it to up to 3 devices. Its hard to get in but if you catch it when its open you can download and forget about it, I usually forget I have this until Christmas hits then its actually a nice sack of change
      - Paribus, It will go though your amazon purchases from the last 30 days, and if prices drop give you the difference. I don't buy a lot of stuff off amazon, but you may find it useful.
      -Instagc, Another site for making money, I've heard great things about this site but i personally do not use it.
      -Other sites to try, Reddit/beermoney probably has the most of these types of sites if you interested, not something everyone is into but if you got the time check it out!
       If anyone has any other suggesting/other ways they make money there willing to share, let me know! I'm always trying to find new sites to try and make a buck
      ***Some of the links above are affiliated/refer links. You do not in anyway have to use these, fell free to google the different sites yourself if interested.  I will also attempt to show some verification of my claims.
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies