• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
wastedbro

Wasted Tanner [All Hides] [Potion Support] - Up to 600k/hr profit - FREE

30 minutes ago, tomelis3211 said:

No restocking? 😮

Restocking is a little tricky with tanning because it's easy to destroy large chunks of profit by selling the leather low and buying hide high. 

And sometimes you have to wait for things to buy/sell. 

Muling would be a better option. I'm working on something that would help with that. 

• thonking 1

While I was babysitting the script, for some reason it stopped tanning my blue hides. It would walk near Ellis without trying to trade him, then walk back to the bank, open the bank screen, close the bank screen, walk back to Ellis and repeat. I've used the script less than two hours, I stopped it after three trips to Ellis in a row without tanning.

1 hour ago, PsychoticSly said:

While I was babysitting the script, for some reason it stopped tanning my blue hides. It would walk near Ellis without trying to trade him, then walk back to the bank, open the bank screen, close the bank screen, walk back to Ellis and repeat. I've used the script less than two hours, I stopped it after three trips to Ellis in a row without tanning.

That's weird. Does it work when you start it again?

What's your inventory look like when that happens?

On 9/25/2018 at 5:23 PM, BoredPanda29 said:

Error Report:

When using potions bot gets to a point where run is not enabled and it never ticks it back on really hurting profit. Not sure if it works without pots. Otherwise this is pretty dope. 

Sorry for such a late update.

This is now fixed.

worked really good for the last week now anytime i start it up to do green d hides no energy potions it doesnt do anything except stand there and turn run off and on from settings now instead of the data orb. EDIT: havnt been able to try different hides but it still does this when trying to use energy potions. Please fix as the script is unusable as of now

Edited by pkblunt420

23 hours ago, pkblunt420 said:

worked really good for the last week now anytime i start it up to do green d hides no energy potions it doesnt do anything except stand there and turn run off and on from settings now instead of the data orb. EDIT: havnt been able to try different hides but it still does this when trying to use energy potions. Please fix as the script is unusable as of now

Tribot was down yesterday due to an OSRS update. Everything should work fine now.

Please let me know if there are any more issues :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Netami
      Hello welcome to the open beta thread for Netami's AIO Combat! The purpose of this beta and this thread is to quickly gather feedback for the script to improve it as quickly as possible! Below you'll find a link to the script listing on the repository (it's free!), please leave all comments below for the script, or you can discord me at Netami#0001.
      Thanks and enjoy the script!
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2989
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
    • By adamhackz
      Script Status 
      The script is currently Free/Open Access to all Non-VIP and VIP users.
      If you'd like to support me, you can go ahead give me a :thonking: emoji. 

Features

- Supports both Molten glass and Soft Leather( Leather).
      - Will automatically switch to the next best glass/leather item upon level-up
      - Clicks on the closest item to the needle/blowpipe instead of the same item every single time.

Download :
      Get the Latest Version: Here

Bug Reports
      Think you've found a bug? I'll happily fix it as long as you say more than "skript broke plz fix".

ChangeLog

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By wastedbro
      Wasted Spinner

Features:
      Spins any material Supports 5 locations ABCv2 Antiban (+ extra antiban from my API) GUI automatically saves and remembers your settings! Paint with real-time profit tracker, XP tracker, and level tracker Beautiful GUI Flawless! Click here to activate!

Remember, location matters when it comes to bans.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2914
    • By shanty
      anti-ban
      human mouse movements
      please reply or dm me, I am flexible with prices. 
    • By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Join Discord chat for support

Current GUI:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas with specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 50 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies