Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheManWhoBots

Review of Tribot

I've purchased VIP nearly a month ago, and this is my review of Tribot. 

First impression is that there is a major lack of scripts in the script repository and also a major lack of ACB anti-ban implementations in most scripts. The cost for most scripts is also absolutely ridiculous considering Jagex's banrates, the cost of bonds, the cost of VPNs/ Proxys, and other financial variables posed throughout the process of RWT bot-farming.

Tribot is the only bot platform I've seen that allows developers to require users to pay for instance counts of scripts that may or may not even properly work or implement any anti-ban implementation. This is basically throwing your money away considering Jagex is super strict on banning in 2018. (I can't find any script on TriBot that doesn't get me banned in under 3 days. Every account I've botted with Tribot, following all safety precautions with using fresh Proxies and masking account creation address, has been permanently disabled almost immediately). I see absolutely no RWT-profit incentive by using TriBot. It's just impossible to make money with it.

Lack of anti-ban features. Now TriBot definitely seems to have the most features I've seen from a bot client, however most of them are unnecessary and will still get you banned. The ACB anti-ban implementation has sorta humanlike mouse movements and wait intervals that may be just as easily detectable by Jagex as traditional bot client mouse inputs. It doesn't even implement pre-emptive mouse movements or random humanlike mouse movements inbetween actions or when simulating afk events. If anything the "anti-ban" mouse movements is nothing but mere pre-recorded mouse movements being randomly selected for any and every mouse movement. I've yet to see any truely amazing feature that allows for anti-ban.

Major client bugs and crashes. Tribot, among all other clients I've used, has had the most random inconveniences, crashes, bugs, etc. Before I stopped using the client, about 1-2 weeks ago, every single client I launched would crash about 80% of the time after being launched. All this would take is simply resizing the client at any point and then the client would be stuck in that location on the desktop and not allow any further resizing. This is a major obvious issue for anybody who is using more than 1 bot client at a time, or for anyone who wants to simply move the client without it crashing (Lol). This would happen basically every time I launched a client and setup a bot account, forcing me to restart the client only to have the bug happen again. Another major bug I've noticed is that when you click on the Client tab, a new client would sometimes randomly launch up within the same bot client which can majorly slow down the client and sometimes crash it if there are too many bot clients loaded. This one is pretty inconvenient, but occurred much less frequently. Another major bug is the runescape client location calibration. Sometimes when you resized a client the location of the game client would be panned far to the right, forcing the user to either exit the client or only be able to send input to the game when the client was maximized. This is very inconvenient, but has the easiest workaround. 

Local Scripts issue. After following tutorials and making sure every basic instruction was followed, it was still not possible for me to add Local Scripts. I wanted to do this so I could design my own complex scripts with more anti-ban implementations that would allow me to bot for longer without ban. This was and still is impossible, despite following all instructions. This amazes me since it is so much easier and bug-free to add local scripts to other bot client repositories. This is a major issue for me in determining whether TriBot is worth it.

All in all, I'd have to say TriBot is a bad botting client. Not only is there a lack of scripts, major client issues, lack of local script customization, but the prices for VIP and all of the debatably useless scripts are ridiculous. I will not be using this bot client at all in the future and would prefer to have a refund, despite the owner's refund policy being "All sales final". I wonder why that is? Maybe because he knows his bot client under performs while being overpriced and expects a lot of refunds? This is a bad botting client. If I were to ever return to runescape, I will most definitely be trying OsBot or RuneMate. 

Thanks

It sounds to me like you just were unsuccessful, I successfully gold farm a lot of $$ using both my own scripts and others premium scripts on the repository. Learning how to run a gold farm takes months of knowledge, testing, experimenting, etc. This process can be expedited if you do immense research before and do targeted tests. However jumping in without any gold farming knowledge and expecting to profit is just silly. I lost a ton of money when I first started learning to gold farm many years ago

1 minute ago, godspower33 said:

It sounds to me like you just were unsuccessful, I successfully gold farm a lot of $$ using both my own scripts and others premium scripts on the repository. Learning how to run a gold farm takes months of knowledge, testing, experimenting, etc. This process can be expedited if you do immense research before and do targeted tests. However jumping in without any gold farming knowledge and expecting to profit is just silly. I lost a ton of money when I first started learning to gold farm many years ago

The alternative to this of course, is to find someone really knowledgeable about gold farming and leech 99% of what you need to know off that person.

• Like 1

lol if you think our client gets banned fast, have fun at OsBot. If you posted anything like this there you'd have it deleted and you'd be permabanned with certainly no chance at refunds.

Besides, this client is great for not getting banned.

image.png.053655c0d2f7713cb9866e4d74fe1b53.png

The only legit thing I did on this account was tutorial island. Already made back 6x the membership cost, and is still going, so of course much more to come.

Oh, and I used free and local scripts to do this, so they certainly work.

My main is 1200+ total level (including 83 RC and 80 WC), 90% botted with tribot.

Oh and feel free to suggest a script that you think is missing from the repo. I'll look into making it.

PS: The marketing that the proxy sellers have done is insane. They have everyone believing you need proxies to run any bots. I've literally ran over 50 accounts on my home IP, most banned, and still my accounts last weeks. I literally transfer the gains to my main on the same computer. 

From what I've seen, proxies will get you banned. Jagex knows that you're using a proxy. No legit OSRS player loads up an IP from a datacenter, and it's very easy to detect.

image.png

Edited by wastedbro

I'm confused. All you have to do to add local scripts is drop your compiled class files into the correct folder(or have your IDE output them there automatically if you're extra lazy). You're hoping to write 'more advanced' scripts than available here, but you don't know how to drag and drop files? Or is it the compiling that's giving you trouble? Either way, your lack of basic computer competency is not Tribot's fault.

Gold farming isn't as simple as buying a script and hitting play. The number of people gold-farming/wanting to is far too high these days for that. You've got to find ways to maximize your profit and minimize your costs if you want to be successful. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

lol if you think our client gets banned fast, have fun at OsBot. If you posted anything like this there you'd have it deleted and you'd be permabanned with certainly no chance at refunds.

Besides, this client is great for not getting banned.

image.png.053655c0d2f7713cb9866e4d74fe1b53.png

The only legit thing I did on this account was tutorial island. Already made back 6x the membership cost, and is still going, so of course much more to come.

Oh, and I used free and local scripts to do this, so they certainly work.

My main is 1200+ total level (including 83 RC and 80 WC), 90% botted with tribot.

Oh and feel free to suggest a script that you think is missing from the repo. I'll look into making it.

PS: The marketing that the proxy sellers have done is insane. They have everyone believing you need proxies to run any bots. I've literally ran over 50 accounts on my home IP, most banned, and still my accounts last weeks. I literally transfer the gains to my main on the same computer. 

From what I've seen, proxies will get you banned. Jagex knows that you're using a proxy. No legit OSRS player loads up an IP from a datacenter, and it's very easy to detect.

image.png

I see your a man of culture as well. Never used proxies and been at this for years. Marketing done right.

Well Idk i have like several stats in the 80s and 2 in the 90s on an acc i suicide botted for 2 months and all i got was a temp ban lol. I keep my stats and 200m so uh id say the 20 or watever bucks i threw in the devs pockets was pretty worth it lol. And it must of been the sketchy thieving bot i should of stayed away from. Dont use out of date bots.

@TheManWhoBots if it was so bad for you why not just leave right away? If it really didnt make sense to use because of all the bans, losses, bugs, and glitches, why did it take you 2-3 weeks to realize? Id assume someone would just stop the first few days in. For me this just seems to be an attempt of some other botting client to reel in customers unless there is a record of this guys accounts getting banned all I can say is ads are getting smarter.