Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.401_0

Array
5 hours ago, ghsbball said:

Is it still not working? I downloaded the new client again and it still wont do anything on the zulrah one.....checks trident and bp and then just sits there

Can confirm this is still broken. Won't buy items from the GE because it doesn't recognise the interface is open for it to search for an item to buy, if however I pause the script and choose the item myself it will proceed to purchase it. So, the issue should be a simple one to fix, I believe Jagex has changed the ID's of some interfaces and we simply need to change them on our end too.

@TRiLeZ

41 minutes ago, NeuroGenix said:

Can confirm this is still broken. Won't buy items from the GE because it doesn't recognise the interface is open for it to search for an item to buy, if however I pause the script and choose the item myself it will proceed to purchase it. So, the issue should be a simple one to fix, I believe Jagex has changed the ID's of some interfaces and we simply need to change them on our end too.

@TRiLeZ

Post an issue on the gitlab if something is broken please

30 minutes ago, luckis55 said:

they cant fix break handler for 2 months and u expect them to fix major login bug in 10 hours ? dont be silly.

I haven't had a problem with the break handler at all. l I'd love to know what OS and version your using, java version and whether you've deleted the tribot folder fully and tried again? among maybe some other details. 

Maybe when the bot is back up I can help you with this process. Perhaps PM me so we don't go off topic on this thread. 

24 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I haven't had a problem with the break handler at all. l I'd love to know what OS and version your using, java version and whether you've deleted the tribot folder fully and tried again? among maybe some other details. 

Maybe when the bot is back up I can help you with this process. Perhaps PM me so we don't go off topic on this thread. 

Using Windows, this bug occurs on ~2% of all breaks, i.e. roughly once every ~50 breaks on average. The spread is unpredictable - sometimes an account can work fine for a week straight, then get stopped by the bug several times in one day.

If you run Windows and use default break/login methods, it should've happened to you as well, unless you run very few accounts and use low break frequency.

5 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Using Windows, this bug occurs on ~2% of all breaks, i.e. roughly once every ~50 breaks on average. The spread is unpredictable - sometimes an account can work fine for a week straight, then get stopped by the bug several times in one day.

If you run Windows and use default break/login methods, it should've happened to you as well, unless you run very few accounts and use low break frequency.

Your correct in that my breaks are low frequency but I've been running them since the time it's been reported as not working as intended and it's been fine - but I am not disregarding that it is an issue at all.

Just trying to lend a helping hand. Maybe I can do some testing on frequent breaks. For anyone who wants to know I use Windows 10 LTSB and JDK 8 v181