• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
UncleHard

Why I left.

This was honestly an amazing bot at first. But now its getting hit with them bans, and hard. Its just not worth the insane monthly fee's, premium combat and magic is $10 vip plus is  $8, crafting like $5, Einsteins woodcutter to avoid bans $5, Quests another $5 and this bot greatly lacks a good quester that does 30+ quests, premium fishing another $5 a month, every damn skill just adds to the monthly fee, most free scripts are trash, prayer was $5 too until jamie made the free prayer script, and heres what really smacks the fee in the face, the fucking instances seriously? so if i wanna zulrah on 5 accounts you're telling me i gotta spend over $100 a month? like bitch is 25 a month not enough?? what do you have an 100% no ban guarantee? you better for what your charging... plus all those other fee's? you're raping the living shit out of the profit. This bot is great for training a main with the little human mouse movements and shit but if you're looking to make any real money steer clear.

I should be able to spend $70 once have permanent scripts to train all my skills no monthly fee's with no damn instance limits, and i should only have to pay one $25 fee for zulrah on as many accs as i want. That's a good $100 per person plus a stable monthly income per farmer.

• Like 1

Array
6 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

premium combat and magic is $10 vip plus is  $8, crafting like $5, Einsteins woodcutter to avoid bans $5, Quests another $5 and this bot greatly lacks a good quester that does 30+ quests, premium fishing another $5 a month

Not saying it is cheap, but this is a list of 6 products from 6 different people for <$40 a month. I wouldn't say that it's absurd.

You categorize as a poweruser, which brings a premium price.

Most of the users just buy a script and run it. No VIP is required.

• Like 2

i dont think that the price worthy is asking for his script is over the top since he put alot of work into it. nobody is forcing you to buy the scripts these are decissions u make on ur own!

i do have to agree with ur other post tho lots of bans lately, any info on that @Worthy?

Edited by Fabianw475

If you’re buying the 5 instance option for zulrah then you must be a gold farmer and at 2m/hr that’s only 70 hours combined run time to pay for the script for that entire month. 70 hours across 5 accounts is 1-3 days depending on your botting habits. Your other costs to bot those 5 accounts is probably in the $30-40 range per month so that’s another 30 hours of run time needed. Now you’re 100 hours in to break even which has taken you 2-5 days. You still have another 25 days to use the script where everything from there on out is pure profit which can be in the range of $300-1500 depending on how you bot.

Edited by Encoded

3 hours ago, Encoded said:

If you’re buying the 5 instance option for zulrah then you must be a gold farmer and at 2m/hr that’s only 70 hours combined run time to pay for the script for that entire month. 70 hours across 5 accounts is 1-3 days depending on your botting habits. Your other costs to bot those 5 accounts is probably in the $30-40 range per month so that’s another 30 hours of run time needed. Now you’re 100 hours in to break even which has taken you 2-5 days. You still have another 25 days to use the script where everything from there on out is pure profit which can be in the range of $300-1500 depending on how you bot.

Or I can spend 25 elsewhere get unlimited instances make way more money and spend way less money lol.

No competition which is why this isn’t the top bot, it could be but you want crazy amounts could honestly buy a private script at that range.

Edited by UncleHard
  • thonking 1

39 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Or I can spend 25 elsewhere get unlimited instances make way more money and spend way less money lol.

No competition which is why this isn’t the top bot, it could be but you want crazy amounts could honestly buy a private script at that range.

Sure, but your join date says you came to TRiBot in June. Worthy hasn't changed his pricing since then and as far as I am aware this other zulrah script you speak of was already on the market at the time of you joining. Based on your zulrah signature it doesn't look like you've owned the script for very long so it makes me think you purchased it recently. Things just aren't adding up. I don't think price is the motivation behind this thread.

10 hours ago, Fabianw475 said:

i do have to agree with ur other post tho lots of bans lately, any info on that @Worthy

As of now I'm working some content updates so make botting easier for times when bans are less heavy.

I will be releasing a very in-depth resource tracker update (which should be out today/tomorrow) that displays and generates data to disk.
This update is part of a two-part update and the second part will be automatic restocking which uses the data generated from the resource tracker to compute the number of supplies needed and eliminate the need for human intervention (unless collecting that sweet gp).

Next, I will be working on anti-ban updates.
On June 1st I did a major overhaul of the positioning algorithm to incorporate completely new hiding spots for the mage-only mode. I've built a very strong foundation here to implement behavioral anti-pattern algorithms in player positioning (won't give too much info on this :)).

I also have updates planned to track and collect data from my plugin the Zulrah Helper. This data will be used to simulate realistic human experiences at varying skill levels.

1 hour ago, UncleHard said:

There are many professional farmers who have used both scripts and still come back to choose mine, even though they are paying up to twelve times the price. This is evident in the hiscores page and speaks for itself.

I try to maintain a high caliber of support and quality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Worthy said:

As of now I'm working some content updates so make botting easier for times when bans are less heavy.

I will be releasing a very in-depth resource tracker update (which should be out today/tomorrow) that displays and generates data to disk.
This update is part of a two-part update and the second part will be automatic restocking which uses the data generated from the resource tracker to compute the number of supplies needed and eliminate the need for human intervention (unless collecting that sweet gp).

Next, I will be working on anti-ban updates.
On June 1st I did a major overhaul of the positioning algorithm to incorporate completely new hiding spots for the mage-only mode. I've built a very strong foundation here to implement behavioral anti-pattern algorithms in player positioning (won't give too much info on this :)).

I also have updates planned to track and collect data from my plugin the Zulrah Helper. This data will be used to simulate realistic human experiences at varying skill levels.

There are many professional farmers who have used both scripts and still come back to choose mine, even though they are paying up to twelve times the price. This is evident in the hiscores page and speaks for itself.

I try to maintain a high caliber of support and quality.

Also Zulrah isn't what i'm mainly talking about, i shouldn't have to pay monthly fee's for skill training scripts there is over 20 skills a monthly fee for each? with limited instances that's ridiculous.

I would avoid this bot for anything but zulrah if i found that paying 5X more still gave me more profit in the end assuming your claims of your script being superior are true.

15 minutes ago, UncleHard said:

Also Zulrah isn't what i'm mainly talking about, i shouldn't have to pay monthly fee's for skill training scripts there is over 20 skills a monthly fee for each? with limited instances that's ridiculous.

I would avoid this bot for anything but zulrah if i found that paying 5X more still gave me more profit in the end assuming your claims of your script being superior are true.

We have a wide selection of free scripts. You can train nearly all of your skills for the cost of VIP.

The funniest thing I've seen is that people still believe premium scripts have lower banrates. 

I use more free scripts than premium lol.

29 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

We have a wide selection of free scripts. You can train nearly all of your skills for the cost of VIP.

The funniest thing I've seen is that people still believe premium scripts have lower banrates. 

I use more free scripts than premium lol.

Well said, more people need to realize this.

We actually have a solid selection of free scripts if you look for them. Just have to make sure they still receive support, and are developed by a reputable person (can just visit the forum thread and read the replies). Several "premium" scripts on other sites look just like free scripts we offer here.

Been in the exact same position so I left I was a big time tribot community helper but after losing 100’s of accounts trying everything I gave up I made a lot of money but today in this age you invest and just lose the money before I made 100 a day and yes I use proxies looking glass paid scripts breaks etc